Final.

Amateur

“Kris.”

No response.

“Kris.”

Nothing.

Kris!

Kris stopped messing around with his nun chucks and threw a glance at you. “What is it, _____?” he asked. He was already breathing heavily, even though he literally did nothing with those nun chucks in the past five minutes he had them.

“Kris, you’re not doing anything,” you pointed out. “All you’ve done in the past five minutes is hurt your arm numerous times.”

“Yeah, so I haven’t done nothing. I’ve clearly hurt myself here.” He smirked and walked towards you on the side of the training room, discarding his nun chucks.

Since Kris wanted to carry on with his martial arts training, he insisted on taking you on a “date” to the training room to watch him fail miserably.

“Ah, isn’t this a fantastic date, ______?” he asked and plopped down beside you on the ground.

You frowned and stared at him. “In what world would this be classified as a date?”

“In no world. But, it would be classified as an extremely amazing date in the galaxy.”
“My goodness, what is your weird obsession with the galaxy?” you muttered and playfully hit him, trying to hide your urge to laugh.

Kris noticed you holding back your laughter, which only made him grin even more than he already was. Swiftly, he leaned over and pecked your lips before walking back to the center of the room and swinging the nun chucks around again. “This one’s for you, ______!” he shouted and tried to mimic the instructor’s moves that he had seen before.

You held your legs against your chest and watched him, wincing every time the nun chucks got near his head or in any vicinity of him getting hurt. “Kris, be careful,” you said.

“I’ll be okay!” Kris swung again and again, but it really didn’t look like he was getting much done.

You were just about to get up and tell him to stop when he whacked himself right in the stomach, really hard.

“Ouch!” he yelled and fell down on the ground due to the pain.

“Kris!” You scurried over to him and knelt down, trying to see if he was okay. “Kris, I told you that something like this would happen,” you muttered and tried to check his stomach.

Kris groaned and moved his head to the side. “I’m fine,” he assured you and tried to get up, which only led him to groan once more and fall back down. “No, I’m not.”

“I knew it.” You pouted and moved his hair out of his eyes. “How bad does it hurt?”

He stretched his arms out. “Come lay down next to me and then I’ll tell you.”

You followed his orders and laid down flat beside him on the ground. He used his arm to pull you closer and sighed, “Yeah, it doesn’t hurt at all.”

“Goodness, Kris.” You smacked him in the chest and then snuggled against him. “This sure was one heck of a date, huh?”

“I know. Don’t you think we should go on one of these more often?”
“As much as I love all of this, I would prefer going out somewhere else.”

He scoffed. “So picky, my girl.” Kris grinned to show he was joking. He then forced himself up and stretched his hand out towards you. “Alright, let’s go out somewhere now. Where do you wish to go?” he asked.

You stood up and stared at the door. “You hungry?” you asked.

He groaned and held his arm over his stomach. “I think my digestive system is damaged,” he said.

You laughed and grabbed his hand. “I think you’ll be alright, Kris.”

“Oh, jagiyah! But what if it becomes permanent?”

“Nothing is wrong with your digestive system, Kris.” You pulled him towards the door as he continued to whine.

“But you don’t know that! Did you hear that impact the nun chucks made?”

“You’ll be fine, don’t worry.”

“________!”
“Kris!”

He shut up and kissed your forehead. “I love you and your bickering,” he mumbled.

You sighed. “I love you and your idiocy.”