Her Perfume

Her Perfume

 SY's POV

  Strawberries, that's how she smells. Maybe I'm weird but that's what made me fall for her, to be honest I haven't even saw her face, even once. My friends say that it is impossible to fall inlove with someone you only know the smell and not her personalityvand appearance. The first time that I saw her face and inhale her scent is when my friend threw a masquerade ball. At first I'm not really interested at the ball and then with the sudden gush of wind,  my mind went blank. All I could think is the scent of strawberries coming from a certain girl around me and when I started tracing where the scent is coming from,  I saw a tall girl wearing a mask adorned with glitters and pink feathers. Her dress is pink, I guess she loves that color dearily.

 

"Yah! What are you thinking huh?! Maybe it's erted" my bestfriend teased me.

"Aniyo, I-I just remember something"

"Something? Or someone? kekekeke" He further teased me.

"Yah! It's not someone ok!"

"Then why are you so red???"

"Aish! Just forget it! By the way, what are you saying earlier?" I change the topic before it went further.

"Eh~ See you're not even listening to me~" Then he pouts!!! He freakin pouts!!

"Ohmygod! Man! Are you really sure you are not gay?!" Now it's my time to hehehe.

 

"Aigoo!~ Jinjja! I'm talking about your plan after highschool?? Hmmm well, if you're going to ask me, I'll go with my girlfriend, live with her and continue my college life together in the same school."

 

~~~~

  I think I'm inlove with you Ms. Strawberry. I'll find you and I'll surely make you MINE.

 

~~~~

  It turns out that 'Ms Strawberry' have the same classes as I am so it took a lot of my courage to ask her out. The good news is as the time goes by we're getting closer and closer to each other that we let each other to enter our houses. Sometimes I visit her during holiday and there are also times that she is the one visiting me. To be honest, I really don't know why she even dated me on the first place. Maybe I'm handsome.

 

  There was a time in my life that I thought I will not do. Here's what I did:

  Since I got addicted to her scent, I planned something evil a little weird. I sneaked in to her house and stole her precious perfume. Heck, I even put up a special place for that perfume and I always did not forget to pass by that place and sniff the addicting fragrance. Well yeah I'm that weird. Her perfume is my drug.

~~~~

  Destiny has been good to me that I'm marrying her today. MY HAPPIEST DAY EVER!!!

 

~~~~

 

Author's POV

  *sigh* "Hey kiddo! Your appa is tired because you always asked appa about our love story."

 

"Appa! Don't be tired~ Hehehe by the way appa did you really steal umma's perfume to smell it everyday?! HAHAHAHA! appa is hopeless and a babo *merongs*"

 

"I'm not a babo *pouts*"

 

"Aigoo~ Yeonyoung don't tease your appa. And Sooyeon, don't pout it doesn't suit you."

 

"Eh?! I'm much cuter than Yeonyoung, how can you do that to me *pouts*"

 

"Appa! *glares*" The kid goes to the living room leaving the couple alone.

 

The umma had went to the kitchen with the appa following her. Then the blonde man backhugged the brunette.

 

"*blushes* D-dinner is ready. And our son might see us."

 

"So what? We're a couple already. By the way, I can accept that I'm not cute but you must promise me that you'll let me unleash the y beast in me that yearns for your love. Huh? What do you think?" He then started to plant kisses on her neck.

 

"Y-yah! S-so byun!" The woman swears that her face is red as a tomato now.

 

"But you love that byun." He then slapped the cute of his wife before she can catch him.

 

 

It is up to you guys to guess what'll happen next.  ;)

 

 

 

 

I'm bored. Tell me watchu think about this drabble.