Annyeonghaseyo We are Moon!

You Are My Star

“Thank you for your work!” I said after filming M!Countdown with “Moon” It was our first debut stage. Of course I have no regrets because i worked so hard getting to where i am now. As I got into the van with my members and our manager there was fans asking for autographs and pictures, and of course you know I care about my friends but I was told to just get in the van. As we drove to our dance room our Manager Kim was telling us about our next schedules. Of course being new rookies are hard, there is so many rookie groups these days that not everybody gets known, as Moon’s leader i will make sure we become the best of the best.

 

“Yah! Can’t you even dance right!” Said Nara. “Yah! Why are you screaming at me. What did i do wrong! Just because i made a mistake does not mean you have the right to raise your voice!” Said Ari back to Nara. Ever since we became trainees here at SkyLine Entertainment our relationships has not been good. “It’s okay, let’s just continue practicing.” I said to the other members. We played the music and continued dancing. “Yah, Ari seriously what is wrong with you? We just had our debut stage and you forgot the dance already? Can’t you even work hard! We are in a small company and we are not even popular! How can you take stuff so easily and just goof around while we are practicing!” Nara said yelling at Ari. “Yah, she’s your unnie, why are you yelling at her? Yes we just had our debut stage we are all tired from all our schedules this morning. You can’t expect her to have full energy when we been bust since morning and we only had 3 hours of sleep.” I said to Nara trying to make her stop, she always been like this ever since i can remember now. Right then Manager Kim walks into the room and comes towards us. “Ari you should take a rest. Nara, you should also rest too, Haneul let’s have a quick talk.” Manager Kim said so i left with him into the planning room inside the dance practice room. “Haneul, why! How can you just let Nara yell at Ari like that? What kind of leader are you? Why? Everything is your responsibility. Can’t you stick up and work harder!” Manager Kim yelled at me. It’s not my fault that they screamed at each other like little kids. “Okay, i was wrong. Next time i’ll make sure they don’t do that again.” I said and then left the room.

 

“Next week’s new season of Rising of a New Star is going to be Moon! Look forward to meeting moon and there stories behind them! Let’s watch Rising of a New Star next Sunday with our new stars!” As we all watched t.v together in our dorm. Yes we are having a new variety show, it’s supposed to show what we as idols do in our life of being an idol. “Ari unnie, I don’t think you are able to film.” Nara said to Ari. “Nara, just stop it, by doing this what will you gain? We are a group we are one we are family! If you keep doing this the public, our fans are going to see us as bad people. Why can’t you ever understand?” I said to Nara but it’s not like she cares. She never cares for anything.



 

“Hello we are Moon!” We all said while getting ready to film our first episode of Rising of a New Star. “Ari, Nara, we are going to be on camera, everything is going to be aired, please think about your image and your fans.” I said to both of them. We started filming for like 6 hours and then we finally did our closing for the first episode. “Thank you for your hard work!” We said as we were leaving the filming set and returning to the practice room. Our life is the same, film, practice, sleep, and then just repeat.

 

~Next Sunday~ Rising of a New Star Moon Episode 1 Airs~

 

_____________________________________________________________________


Hello! I know this first chapter is very boring, but i am getting closer to the point were Hwang Haneul and Jeon Jungkook meets each other so look forward to my next chapters and continue reading! Of course i will love your advice and more. And yes this is sort of based on my life. Just that i am not a real trainee or idol, i’m taking small footsteps to reach that goal, if you wanna become an idol to we can become very great friends~