kyungsoo

Are we real?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Jjangu stop it.” Jong In nudged the dog away with his foot. That dog had been pestering him ever since dinner was over, tugging the ends of Jong In’s sweat pants when he was clearing up the bowls. Jong In could finally get some rest after a long day of dance practice.

 

He grabs a can of maekju, noting down there was not much left in the mini fridge. He looks around for a pen, yanking the cap off with his teeth and scribbling ‘buy food’ on one of the post its stuck to the wall. He was finally enjoying himself, a nice place on the couch, a can of maekju in hand and stupid Jjangu wanted to go for a ing walk.

 

“Go walk around the house Jjangu.” He draws a long sip from the can, his lips when he brought the can down. The dog was still there by his feet, looking up at him.

 

“Jjan- ugh stupid .”

 

Jong In does bring Jjangu out for a walk, choosing the shortest leash so that he didn’t need to run around the place after his dog looking like a complete idiot.

 

Jong In granted, ignoring Yixing hyung’s advice and leaving his jacket back at home wasn’t the smartest thing to do. Jong In would admit. It was freezing outside, the cold wind worming into his pullover and drilling into his skin.

 

“Jjangu you .” He curses, stopping midway, causing the dog to halt, the collar pulling it backwards.

 

“Yay one point for Jong In.” He laughs when Jjangu whipped his head back.

 

They agreed to get Jjangu together. Kyungsoo and Jong In. It was at one of the pet shops in the streets near the elder’s apartment. Kyungsoo stops at the window every time he passes, unlacing his fingers from the younger and running to the displays, hands pressed up against the glass, staring at the brown ball of fur.

 

Kyungsoo wanted a dog. Jong In rolls his eyes, telling his hyung how dogs are super annoying and how dogs really . He was waved off with a soft feeling of lips against his nose, Kyungsoo standing on his tiptoes, and holding onto Jong In’s shoulders for support.

 

Kyungsoo was adorable.

 

Jong In made the wrong decision for staring at Kyungsoo for too long, missing the whole ‘please sign here to bring the dog home’ part. He reached home thinking where the did the toy poodle come from.

 

“We bought it yesterday, how could you forget?” Kyungsoo huffs, emptying the last bits of fruity flakes into his bowl of milk. Jong In always wondered why Kyungsoo liked to do things the opposite way, like putting the milk in first instead of the cereal. Kyungsoo would always smile, mumbling a muffled ‘you are the one doing the different way’ in between spoonfuls of cereal. They would go to school together when Jong In stays over for the night (Jong In stays everyday), hand in hand, gentle pecks on the cheeks.

 

Jong In thought he was the happiest man alive.

 

Kyungsoo stopped calling. He didn’t really completely stop but it was reduced to 3 calls per day instead of their usual 27483274323 calls. Kyungsoo stopped asking Jong In to camp over at his house. Jong In thought there was something amiss.

 

“I think Kyungie finally made the right decision to leave you and find himself a better man.” Luhan mumbled, sipping on his bubble tea.

 

“Why am I friends with you again?”

 

“Cause I am fabulous and you love me.” They were friends for 4 ing years and Luhan came up with a ty conclusion, leaving Jong In to sulk and feel depressed about his life.

 

Jong In heard his heart shatter when he saw his hyung in another man’s arms.

 

It was not any other man, it was Park Chanyeol, the tall, lanky, giraffe.

 

Jong In wanted to slam his head against the wall.

 

“Don’t do it. It just got painted.”


“ off Luhan”