Realization pt 1

Shining Luna

In the mountains,

Kai and Bo Ha came back from the walk. Everyone was outside enjoying snacks and talking.

Sehun-"The two lovers came back."

Baekhyun-"Oh, there they are."

Grandma-"Aigo, come eat some snacks since you two are back."

Grandpa-"How's the mountains?"

Kai-"It's..beautiful."

Bo Ha-"Yeah, I enjoyed the reflection of the moon."

Grandpa-"I liked that too." He chuckles.

Wolf 88 and Bo Ha continues enjoying their spring break at Grandparent's house. Backing away from them and entering the mountains, there standing,  Leader of Coyotes.

Leader of Coyotes-"...Enjoy your time...when not realizing the game.... (Whispers) began." The word game was echoed.

He disappears within the wind.

Back to Wolf 88,

Luhan-"....Game."

Chanyeol-"Luhan wants to play a game?"

Chen-"Game?"

Kris gives a suspicious look to Luhan.

Next couples days, 11:32 am

Suho-"Grandma and grandpa, we'll miss you two."

Chen-"Grandma, the days went by too fast. Grandpa.."

D.O-"It's nice spending time with you two. We really enjoyed it."

Xiu Min-"Continue living well and be careful."

Luhan-"It was fun, next we'll come again."

Lay-"It's good seeing you, grandma and grandpa. But it's time for us to go."

Baekhyun-"Aww, time flew. I loved hanging with you two. Sorry grandparents."

Chanyeol-"We'll miss you grandma and grandpa. I enjoyed your time with us."

Kai-"Thank you for the time with us, and I liked the mountains." He looked at his grandpa and then looked away again.

Tao-"Bye grandparents, we'll be like this again next time."

Kris-"Grandma, it was really fun. I loved your food."

Bo Ha-"Goodbye, it was fun meeting you two."

Sehun-"Thank you for everything. I wish you two health and happiness."

Grandma-"Awww, just hearing your goodbyes makes me misses you all already."

Grandpa-".....Do I really sound that mean? I'm pretty sure I was nice." He looks at Kris.

Grandma-"..Well I wishes for the same to you youngsters."

Chen-"Grandma, thank you."

Suho-"We're all thankful."

Grandma-"..Goodbye I guess."

Wolf 88 and Bo Ha-"Goodbye grandparents."

They walked to the bus station, while walking Bo Ha tripped on a rock. But Kai caught her arm.

Kai-"Are you okay?"

Bo Ha-"Yeah...I'm fine." She looks at Kai, and soon her heart thumps faster.

They continued walking. Finally Suho and Tao got the tickets for 12:45 pm at the bus station. While waiting,

Xiu Min-"Another full moon.. either tomorrow or next 2 days."

Chen-"We been having so many full moons in 2 months."

Chanyeol-"It's been already 2 months?"

Chen-"Yeah.."

Chanyeol-"I don't get it..why are we so relaxed since we're this far?"

Tao-"..That's true...usually Coyotes attacks us every non full moon night."

Kai-"..That one night when the Leader of Coyotes didn't even come.."

Suho-"What is this? Is he playing us?"

Lay-"..We need more people to be with Bo Ha besides Kai."

Luhan-"...Game.."

Baekhyun-"Game what?"

Luhan-"I heard an echo saying game.."

Kris-"I wasn't the only one."

Lay-"..Time to step up. Keep close contact from now on."

Kai-"This is really going to end soon. We passed 6 full moons already."

The bus arrives and they all entered. In the bus Kai sat next to Bo Ha, while the others paired up too. Bo Ha didn't bother to look at Kai. 

Kai-"You're pretty quiet."

Bo Ha-"...I guess it's one of those days."

Kai-"But you never had one of those days."

Bo Ha-"Now I do."

Kai-"If it's about yesterday.."

Bo Ha-"No. No, it's not."

Chen-"What about yesterday?"

Bo Ha-"Nothing." Kai-"None your business."

Chen-"Ayy, hiding stuff from us. Okay.. I can play that too."

Bo Ha turns her head and looks through the window. Then Kai bends over infront of Bo Ha. Bo Ha Turns her head again facing Kai. For a second her heart thumped harder. Kai reaches the switch to open the window and bends back to his seat.

Kai-"It's hot in the bus."

Bo Ha didn't reply back. They finally returned home and relaxed. But Lay, Chanyeol and Baekhyun went out for a walk. Suho and Xiu Min went shopping. D.O, Sehun and Kai,fell asleep. Chen, Luhan, Kris, Tao and Bo Ha hung out. 

Tao-"Home sweet home."

Chen-"Too bad we're already going to school tomorrow."

Kris-"I bet we're going to have a pop quiz."

Luhan-"You better be joking. I have no idea what he taught us."

Bo Ha-"His class does seem boring. And you're either sleeping or in your own little world."

Chen-"Hahaha, no wonder."

Tao-"We do sleep most of the time."

Kris-"We sleep too much."

Luhan-"We burned some energy."

Next day Growl High 7:11 am

On top of the roof was Kai, Kris and D.O.

D.O-"It's funny how we don't turn into actual wolves."

Kris-"Then we're not really wolves?"

Kai-"Nonsense. Doesn't matter. All wolves are different."

D.O-"Who's that?"

Kris and Kai-"What?"

D.O looks down at a student,-"New..student?"

Kai and Kris went to D.O.

Kai-"What is a new student transfering here when it's almost the end of the grading period."

Kris-"He looks too young."

D.O-"I have a weird feeling about him."

The bell rings and they went to class. Suho and Bo Ha were chatting with Tao and Luhan, Xiu Min about burgers. As class began the teacher gave out a pop quiz and most students groaned. During the quiz, Luhan looks very clueless same with D.O. But Luhan was the last person to hand in the quiz. The bell rings. A girl rushed in the classroom.

Girl-"There's a fight! Come! Someone is picking on the new kid!!"

All the students went out the door and saw people surrounding in a circle. A student name Do Young Min and the new student faced eachother.

Do Young Min-"..What do you think you're doing with my lady, new kid?"

The new student doesn't say anything.

Do Young Min-" What is this, you're not answering me?" He throws a punch.

The new student stops him very quickly and twist his wrist. Young Min cries in pain. Finally he let go of his wrist.

New student-"Weak..."

Do Young Min got angry. Once again he charges at the new student. The new student's eyes glowed and threw a kick. Young Min flies back about 25 feet away. Catching Wolf's 88 attention. They realized the new student was looking for Bo Ha. But with out Bo Ha knowing, Kai took her hand and ran out of the school. Tao, Lay, D.O and Sehun follows Kai and Bo Ha.

Bo Ha-"What are you doing? We still..have school."

Kai-"Be quiet, we're going to get something to eat."

Bo Ha-"Why?"

Kai-"Because. Don't ask much further."

Kai drags Bo Ha to a empty park.

Bo Ha-"I thought.."

Kai-"You need to stay close by us now."

Bo Ha-"I know that. But.."

Kai-"I'm not joking. We're all scared."

Bo Ha-"What...do..I'm lost."

Kai-"I know this is too soon. As days progress...we slacked off too much not knowing what will happen."

Bo Ha-"What are you getting exactly?"

Kai-"Leaders of Coyotes sent someone to kipnap you."

Bo Ha-"...And you're this afraid?"

Kai-"Well...that person is ....a hybrid. Way stronger than you think. We can get killed."

Bo Ha-"..You can't. What to do?"

Kai-"Do me a favor."

Bo Ha-"What is it?"

Kai-"It's been driving me crazy though too soon...but I...love...you."

Kai quickly leans to kiss Bo Ha. Bo Ha's eyes wide open doesn't know how to respond. Sehun, D.O, Tao and Lay saw but hid behind the slides and other equipment.

***End of pt 1** I know this came out very late. Sorry.