oo4 | First Day, A Troubled Day

In Love With My Annoying Step-Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groan, shutting the alarm off with a smack. Listening, to the quiet morning I smile, slowly falling back to slumber. Well, that was until a certain someone decides to barge into my room. 

"Yah! Are you gonna get up or not?" Brat says. 

Being the lazy person I am, I slowly sit up and rub my eyes, glaring at him after. How annoying can he get? Noticing, I'm not making anymore movements, he scoffs and turns away muttering the words "Can't believe I woke up a pig like you, Fatass." 

My eyes turn into slits, because I had just woken up does he thinks I still can't hear? My ears are sharp every second of the day. 

When he walks away, I take my hand out from under the blankets and flips him off behind his back.

 

"You deserve it, Brat."

 

"Finally, you took forever!" Brat groaned when I placed myself in the passengers seat of his car. "Just warning you, try not to cause a ruckus in school." He says. I raise a brow and looked at him funny. "What do you mean?" I asked, curious. He smirks which causes my stomach to swirl.

"You'll see."
 

We arrived ten minutes before the bell and the next thing I noticed our car was being surrounded by a bunch of female students. One of them even slammed their face onto the window of my door causing me to jerk up. 
"W-What is this?!" I shriek, facing the brat. He lets out a snicker, not even bothering to answer my question.
 

I hear yells and screams. 

"Who is she?!"

"Why is she with our oppa?!"

"Get out of our oppa's car!"

 

Oppa..? The bulb in my head finally switched on and my eyes were so wide they could pop out of their sockets any minute now. 
The car stops and I'm panicking, yelling at the Brat to keep moving. "What are you doing?! Keep going!" 
He's laughing. "We're already parked." I gulped. "A-Are you-" Brat cuts me off. 

"Wasn't this a nice ride in the school's Prince's car?" I laughed, historically. 

"You're kidding right." What am I saying? Of course he's not kidding! I mean look at the girls surrounding us. I am going to get killed, or thrown into a fire. Who knows what these girls will do to me?!

The Brat places his hand over mine a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter