oo1 | Brat

In Love With My Annoying Step-Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana's P.O.V
 

  "Appa! Are you ready?" I shouted from the living room, sighing. "I'll be out in a bit! Go start the car," He yelled from his room. I rolled my eyes, grabbing our luggage as I dragged them out the door and into the car trunk. We're moving again. I don't understand why he wants to move in with his wives instead of having them move in with us. Because honestly, I hate having to pack and un-pack and stuffing all my stuff inside the car. The struggles you know? 

    I heard the sound of the front door shut, slamming the trunk door closed I made my way over to the passengers seat and grabbed out my phone as I opened the newly hit game called Flappy Bird, I still can't get past 10. "You ready?" My dad asked, closing the door as he the radio. "Euh," I replied with a mumble as he began backing out of the driveway and onto the road. 

  Giving up on my game, I rested my head back onto my neck-pillow, closing my eyes as I let the sound of newly debuted GOT7's Girls Girls Girls seek into my ears, the song sounds a bit concieted, but since it's Mark's group I might as well give it a try. 



  "We're here!" My dad sang as the car engine stopped. I slowly opened my eyes, not fully, but enough to see what's around. Rubbing it, I took a look at the house. Well, it's pretty big. No, it's really big. How did dad even manage to find a women, single, and wealthy enough buy herself a living castle? I unbuckled my seatbelt, opening the door and pretty much fell out the door. I'm not clumsy, it's just that I haven't moved my legs in a while. A 7 hour drive to Seoul is pretty long. 

    I grunted, standing up as I brushed the dirt off my jeans only to hear a giggle. A manly giggle. Curious, I looked up and found me face to face with a boy around my age, slightly older. I glared at him. "Do you need something?" I asked, my eyes into slits. He stopped giggling and smirked, "Why yes, for you to get off my property." I scoffed and right as I was about to reply my Dad and his fiance Mrs.Kim had made their way towards us.

   "Ah! I see you've met my son, Taehyung." She said, her voice as high as an elementary student. "Taehyung-ah, help Hana-ssi with their luggage, her father and I will be out eating lunch for a bit. Be nice to her, nae?" I gaped at my father, he rubbed the back of his neck letting out a nervous laugh. I'll let you off, for now. I mouthed at him. I gave Ms.Kim a smile, nodding as this Taehyung kid just scoffed. 

    As they were gone, I let out a sigh. "Let's get out the luggage," I said, opening the trunk. Noticing he's not tailing behind me, I looked at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter