Part 1

Secret of Heart

Hyesung POV

When we first met, you just moved into the apartment next to mine, you are my new neighbors. I remember that time we still 2rd grade, you come with your parents to introduce themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is eric mun " the first time i heard your name is very strange because the name is not like other Korean people, your face is also different from the Korean, brown skin, big eyes and nose were sharp but you look handsome. Then your parents explain you just moved from America because your parents work. Then I introduce myself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is shin hye sung”

It was the beginning of our friendship. No other children the same age as we are in the building, so we spent more time together and become best friend.

Day by day we live together, we even promise to always go to the same school. Entering middle school we live like other children, even if we do not classmates we will be took lunch together and go home together. In fact we would wait for each other if one of us there is an additional activity. If I'm going to go with my friend I always invite you, if you go with your friend you always invite me. They always say where there is eric there is Hyesung, and where there is Hyesung eric definitely there, and we always respond with a loud "because we are best friend forever" and they will show an expressionless face and leave us, then we will laugh.

If I had not met you I probably will not like this. I'm sure I'll be a shy, nerdy, and less socially. Due to the nature of your 4D that's what changed my life more colorful. I am very grateful to fate brought us together.

Year after year went by and finally we entered high school. Just as we promised, we go to the same school. More precisely you keep our promises. I know you're trying hard to be accepted at school that I wanted. The best school in the whole of Korea and only certain people can get into this school. You always asked me to teach after school, and I would answer "I do not want to, I also want to learn on their own", but in my heart I was happy because you still need me. I know you're not stupid it's just that you're always sleeping in class.

Periods of high school is a time that will never be forgotten. That time we get new friends that today like family to us, Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy. In fact we formed a musical group that became a legend in this school, Shinhwa. At first I did not believe myself when this group was formed. Only you who know my singing talent, because every night you always called me and told me to sing a song before bed. Sometimes when we go on vacation together, you're going to play the guitar and told me to sing. I remember that time you said "Hyesung ~ ah you know the grace God has given you besides your brain? Your voice, your heavenly voice ", the words that finally convinced me to go in this group.

Eric ~ ah, you know the six of us that you're the most idolized the girls at this school. I admit you are a guy dream girls in our school even in another school, which is the envy of the guys at our school. Often I see the girls from other schools come to our school just to meet you. Some times you're going out with some girls in our school, but all only lasted one month so they call you cassanova. I know the reason they can not last long with you, It's all because of me. Once I asked one of your ex why you broke up, and finally she told me, you know what it is? You always took me on every your date, if I did not go, then you not go. And every your dating, you talk to me more than your girlfriend. Because I'm always near you, all your fans are anti-fans for me. If I was her I would probably do the same.

The reason that makes me stay away from you. I always make an excuse to not go with you. It was then that I realized my feelings for you. When the look of disappointment on your face when I can not go with you, my heart hurts. When I got home from school without you, accidentally I call your name "Eric our bus have come" but once I realize you're not there beside me. When you go on a date, which I think is you, what are you doing with her, what you've eaten, if you are as happy as when you go out with me. That's when I feel lonely. But I kept trying to hide my feelings. Feelings that should not be present in between our friendship.

You always ask why Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin and Andy hugged me while you may not. And when you try to hug me from behind and think I do not know, but I always knew that was you that held me. Because when you hold me I feel like the "electric shock" on my body. The second reason, I'm afraid I do not want to throw away your arms and want you for myself. I know you feel the change in myself. I do not like my old self which is always near you, who are always there for you. Finally I tried to establish a relationship with one of the girls in our school to eliminate my feelings for you. But I see the sadness in your eyes when I say I have a lover. I do not know what you're feeling at the moment, but my heart hurts like crumpled. With your fake smiles that you congratulated me and shook my hand firmly.

I think the way it works to eliminate feelings for you, but you make my heart flutter again when you give a gift on my birthday. At that point I think are you too stupid, eric? and do not know the meaning of the gift you gave? One hundred roses are arranged very beautifully. A few days earlier I was just joking with you to say I want a hundred roses. I hope that the rose was also the feeling that you feel for me, for the times that I consider us the same feeling, which in reality is not like that.

But it was also the day my happiness be the saddest day for me. Because you're going to leave me, with your parents back to the place of your birth. I hope it was just a joke, but after seeing your eyes, you're telling the truth. And you just gave me 3 days to get us to spend together before departure. I'm so sorry that before you left I even avoid you. The old saying, regret did come last time. Today is the day you left, I hope last 3 days will be a wonderful memory for you. Eric let me violate one of our promises. Let me say sorry to you, even though you say this word is not there for our friendship, but I've made ​​a big mistake with you.

Eric

Forgive me for not always there beside you

I'm sorry not to be there when you need me

I'm sorry to betray our friendship

I'm sorry for loving you

I hope you forgive me, and I will try to eliminate this feeling, so when you read this letter, we will be friends the same way again. I hope you still want to be friends with me.

 

For the most important person in my life
my friend forever
Eric
Saranghae

======================================================================================

=> I'm Sorry if my english so bad, and I will update soon. So I want your comment for my fanfic. Thanks!