Final

5th Anniversary

The After School members gathered around a round, beautifully-decorated cake with words written on it, 'Happy 5th Anniversary, After School – let's work harder in 2014!'.

Smiles and laughter filled the room for the first time as they began cracking up jokes and starting up topics to form a conversation, since silence occured at the sight of the cake.

Silence occured again and they stared at the cake again, tears starting to well in their eyes. There were a lot of things happened to After School's career in the past five years.

They couldn't knew that time passed very fast and it had already been five years, five freaking years.

They seriously missed the other three graduated members, Bekah, Soyoung and former leader, Kahi.

Soyoung was the first to graduate in fall 2009, to pursue an acting career. They didn't know what had happened to her, maybe she was busy with her schedules.

Bekah was the second, to follow her dreams as a designer. She wished to design an album for After School, their hearts fluttered at how Bekah loved the group so much.

Kahi was the third in 2012, before they promoted Flashback, to pursue a solo career. But she stayed in Pledis and the other girls still supported their former leader.

Overall their career, Uee, Nana, Raina, Lizzy, E-young and Kaeun were added to the group so far and Jungah and Jooyeon from the original line-up were the only ones who stayed.

But they all wished they could all reunite as eleven members and just.. hug each other for once, feeling the warmth of the After School love.

All of a sudden, they heard knocks on the door and Jungah blinked her eyes, standing up as she went to the door, her hands trembling in nervousness. What if the person was a saesang fan or someone more extreme than that?

Well.. opening the door was the one and only solution. Jungah twirled the door knob and the door slowly creaked open, revealing three young, beautiful ladies standing in front of her.

Tears began rolling Jungah's cheeks and she began calling the other members before they crushed the three ladies in one big hug.

Yes, you got it right, they were the graduated members, Soyoung, Bekah and Kahi. Finally, they could meet each other as eleven members and all of them started to cry, signalling their reunion as night fell.

The moon was shining and the stars were twinkling in the sky. It was a lovely, perfect night as the eleven members continued to hug even tighter.

Oh, what a perfect way to celebrate After School's fifth anniversary.

 

Word Count: 436 words

A/N: This is a purely fictional drabble and it never, ever happened. But oh, how I wish this would happen. Also, I could feel my writer's block fading away.