Final

Forgive me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Hello there, my name is Byun Baekhee. I have 2 brothers Baekhyun and Baekbom. I'm the youngest in the family. My parents decided that they want to stay in the states with our grandparents so the three of us are still here in Seoul finishing our school days before we move with them but today my elder brother just left us to stay with them. That now I'm stuck with annoying bacon.


"Yah! Baekhee! Let's go home" 

"Oh" I looked at the departure hall once again hoping that he'd come back out.

"He won't come out. Let's go"


Sometimes I think that Baekhyun can read my mind.


"I'm not reading your mind"


See what I mean?


"I'm always here for you"

"Stop talking. You're so noisy"


We went back to his car and drove off. It's so unfair why can't I have a car? Oh Baekhyun would say 'Why buy a car? I'll always drive you anywhere'. Damn him. My phone rang and I smiled at the caller ID. Hoseok oppa<3 . It's my boyfriend Hoseok or J-Hope that's what everyone call him. 


J-Hope : Hey baby.. Baekbom hyung went off?

Me : Yup. I miss him already

J-Hope : You still have Baekhyun hyung right?


I looked at Baekhyun and sigh


Me : That pain in the ? Nah I have you


"YAH! I'M RIGHT BESIDE YOU!"


J-Hope : Hahaha! Tell hyung I said Hi


"Hoseok oppa said Hi"

"Why won't you call me oppa but you call him oppa?"


Me : see you at the usual spot oppa

J-Hope : *cough* *cough* arra

Me : oppa are you okay?

J-Hope : *cough* I'm *cough* *cough* okay. See you

 

He hung up the phone and I looked back at Baekhyun.

 

"What's wrong?"

"Hoseok kept on coughing while talking. I'm worried"

"I'm sure he just caught a cold"

"Right.." something doesn't feel right.

 

Baekhyun dropped me at the usual meeting point I saw Hoseok waiting for me. He looked so pale  and I went to hug him.


"Oppa I missed you so much!" he seems skinnier

"I missed you too"

"Oppa did you loose weight?"

"I think so? HA.."


During our outing he kept on coughing and whenever I ask him he would just say 'there's dust. I'm allergic to dust'. If I was any dumber I would believe it. He seemed like he was loosing weight drastically and his face showed that he was lacking of sleep. I told Baekhyun about it and he gave me a stern look and didn't say anything. Is he hiding something? I put everything aside since Hoseok went to Busan for a week and he told me not to worry. How am I not to worry about it? My train of thoughts was disturbed thanks to my best friend Byunghun or L.Joe. What's with all the nicknames?


"Baekhee, he will come back next week don't worry"

"That obvious?"

"You only think of him. Derh"

"Let's go skate!"

"Hmm sure why not. I have something to tell you anyway"


We spend time at the skate park like we usually do and I remember the time when Hoseok oppa bumped into me when he was skating. We became friends instantly and as time passes by we fell for each other until now. I sat down at the bench were my best friend caught people bullying me and saved me from them.  Memories.


"Good old days"

"Thanks to you I was never bullied ever again"

"I couldn't stand there and watch you getting bullied"


I smiled at him and there's this look on his face that I couldn't figure out.


"What's wrong Byung?"

"I'm leaving for the States"

"Not you too! First Baekbom.. now you?"

"My parents want me to study there and I can't live everyday knowing the girl I love doesn't love me back"

"Huh? Who is that girl? I'm going to knock some sense in her head!"

"You really want to know?"

"Do I know her?"

"You know here in and out"

"That close? Who? Is it MinAh? Hyemi? Eunmi? Please don't tell me it's KyungMi"

"It's you" he looked at me in the eye.

"Stop joking"

"I'm not.. I've always liked you.. and recently I found out that.. I love you"

"I-II-I"

"You don't have to tell me anything. I know you won't love me back. I told you because I'm leaving tomorrow"

"WHAT? WHY?"

"My parents.."

"They want you back?"

"Yeah.. Since we finish our final exam.. So I'm going there"


Silence took over us as we sat there. I didn't know about Byunghun's feelings until now. Honestly I liked him too but after Hoseok arrived it kind of drifted.


"I liked you too. Well before me and Hoseok became official"

"I was too late. Maybe if we are meant to be we will be"

"Byung.." I cried and hugged him tight. I'm going to miss this idiot.

"You can still call or email me right? Tch drama queen"

"I know. But I can't hug you like this"


We spent our last day together until midnight. He told me not to send him away since it would be harder for me to let go. I actually listened to him once since I didn't want to disobey him. It's been a week and Hoseok still didn't call. I told myself that he was busy and that thought ran away when I saw him at a cafe with a girl. He didn't notice me until the girl pointed at me. She than stood up and left not before saying something I couldn't understand. Hoseok told me to sit down and I just sit.


"Why didn't you tell me you came back?"

"I forgot" he forgot?

"You must have been busy. It's ok-"

"Let's break up" he said coldly

"What? Stop joking"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Why?"

"I can't be with you" than a I remembered

"Was it because of her?" I said referring to the girl earlier

"Yes. I love her that is why we can't be together"


I stood up without thinking twice and ran out of the cafe. I was crying and I couldn't control my feelings any longer. Why do people keep on leaving me? First Baekbom, than Byunghun now Hoseok. Once I reach home I didn't greet Baekhyun and ran towards my room and slammed the door. Worriedly Baekhyun knocked on my door.


"Hey sis are you okay?"

"Leave me alone"


As usual he doesn't listen to me and went into my room and hugged me and rubbed my back to calm me. I didn't bother to stop him and cried in his arms.


"Tell me what's wrong?"

"Oppa.. why do people always leave me"

"What are you talking about? I'm here"

"First Baekbom oppa than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter