Keep falling in love

I Love You,My bullies

Junhyung looking for yoseob everywhere."aish where is there kid go,huh?!'' junhyung talk to himself "i want to say something to him"he start to looking for yoseob again.Then,he go to his classroom.

when he arrived there he saw a small kid was sleeping at his classroom."look alike yoseob,maybe he is really yoseob"thought junhyung.Junhyung take a little step to go closer to the boy.he did not want the boy woke up from his sleepJunhyung thought was correct.The boy was sleeping is yoseob.He finally found yoseob.

"Should i wake him up? but he so cute when he sleeping.let him sleep longer,yeah"think junhyung.Junhyug stare at yoseob's face and his finger start to yoseob's cheeks."damn, he cheeks so soft" said junhyung while stare at yoseob's lips.Then, he touch his lips and remember the moments he kissed yoseob.A bright smile have show on his face."you make me feel like want to kiss you"wishper junhyung to yoseob's ear.

he lean closer to yoseob's face (like want to kiss yoseob)."hmm,i'm hungry"suddenly yoseob mumble in his sleep.Junhyung was so shocked.He take a step back a bit and hold his breath.His heart beat so fast."Thanks god he still sleeping.This boy really want to die!" junhyung calm his self."did he say he hungry? should i buy him food?wait2 why i think like this!" think junhyung.

At canteen

junhyung p.o.v

junhyung pick up some food and buy it.After he buying the food

he want to go to the classroom back

when he on the way to the class

so many question come out from his mind

'why i buy him a food'

'why i touch him'

'why i stare at his face'

'did i fall in love with him'

junhyung, you can't fall in love with him.you only can bullied him

remember you are the BIG BAD BOI in this school.

ahh just wake up junhyung.

end of junhyung p.o.v

when he arrived there he saw yoseob already woken up.

their eyes met.Junhyung throw the food that he buy to yoseob's face.''eat that.it can get rid of your hunger'' said junhyung and start to walking out from the classroom.Yoseob confused.'How can he know i'm hungry?'yoseob scratch his head.When junhyung about to living yoseob called him ''hmm,junhyung how did you know that i'm hungry?''ask yoseob.Junhyung speechless at yoseob question.He don't know how to answer that question.

''I-I...''junhyung stutter. and yoseob just focus to junhyung face

''ah wait, why i must answer ur question?did u think i care about you? answer junhyung with smirk.

yoseob speechless.''Hell no! i don't think like that!" yoseob anrgy voice

 

 

done update!

sorry for the broken grammar.

sorry for the short chapter

sorry for everthing