5

i don't know why i fallin in love with you

and the dancce lesson started .. 

hyuk's pov

i watched Donghae from a far .. oh God all his body full with sweat and he just wipe that sweat with his hand ??seriously doesn't he have towel? 

when i about want to approach him to lend my towel ,Kyuhyun or whoever that came and give him towel and Donghae smiled to him and said thank you ..!!! i supposed to be the one who got that smile -_- it just about the time ... i should approach him earlier..and why the hell tahat boy must came...

by the way ... why i be like this ... ????????????? like jealous ..this can't be .. why i have to jealous ???? seriously what happen with my mind ????? 

i hope this lesson will end soon ...for the fist time in forever i hope this lesson end soon

 

 

 

and finally it's ended

and here i am in the canteen sat surrounded by crowded girls ..one girl sat on my lap pushed her near my chest his skirt is very short like want to show her like ah by the way almost half girl in here like her by the way ...i talked to my friend too whoes in this table too

"Did you see Donghae when he danced he is ing y and hot like hell !"Heechul said and inside my heart agree with him 

"yeah i must admit that too, even i am excited when he is dance more than when hyoyeon dance." Kangin said meanwhile Sungmin just quite and stared at something and i followed his gaze and found that he stare at donghae's table which surrounded too by both girls and boys .....near him there was a boy that give him towel.. i keep stare at him watch him smile and laughing i drink   my water when suddenly ...

"you know i think i fall in love with donghae." i spirted my water to the girl face who sit on my lap 

"What are you gay chul?" i asked him don't know why but i shocked

"just for him i think ..don't you know many guy in the building A became guy just for im? i think it goes same in here ..Lee Donghae really have magic to make all people admire him and like him." Heechul said .. and i turned to him who laughed with all people in his table..

Lee Donghae ..

suddenly the girl on my lap kiss me but...i cant't lose my gaze to Donghae...the girl on my lap kiss me hard and put her arm around my neck and suddenly my eyes met Donghae's...i thought what reaction he will help when see me kissing a girl so.. i grab the girl's nape and pulled it to make our kiss deeper and my eyes still glued with donghae's eyes and gues what?? i am the one who shocked because he isn't shocked and just smiling when he see me kissing this girl and just shook his head before look to other site ..i don't know why but i am full with anger now..why he smile why he not shock or do raction except smile?? i kissed the girl hard and bit her bottom lip take my tongue into and she is moaned i kiss her very long and he tried to pushed me because she need breath but i don't even care and finally i broke our kiss and she panting hard..

"what happen to you hyukjae? wanna this girl ?" and the girl blush while it made me more angry

"shut up! i pissed !" with that i get up and kick the table and leave and all people in there watch me including DONGHAE....