Chapter 9

Tell Me Lies
Zico touched the boy's shoulder lovingly, before he too, fell asleep. 
 
Meanwhile, Jaehyo was getting ready to lay siege on the Red Tiger. The last time they had fought, Zico had escaped, while Jaehyo had been badly injured. This time, Jaehyo would be able to get his revenge. Zico would die. Everything was going according to plan. It was too bad that he had to kill his first mate, but he deserved it. No one could try to protect the enemy from him. No one. He wiped off the blood from the dagger he used and smiled. That Zico would never know what hit him. Without a shred of remorse, he picked up the body of his first mate and threw it overboard. He packed up all his guns and growled, 'Boys, we're ready. We strike at midnight. Their ship isn't too far away, and I know we can make it there by then'. 
 
Zico was fast asleep when he heard someone knocking frantically. He disentangled Kyung's body from his and put on his pants before he opened the door. He was filled with alarm as he saw his first mate, with a terrified expression on his face. He looked at Zico and said, 'Captain, it's happening. Black Dragon is here. I heard them shooting our lookout, and ran to inform you. I've got your sword here, and I promise to protect this ship with my life, if need be'. 
 
Zico ran outside like a cheetah and started defending his ship. He managed to kill five of the Black Dragon members before he was finally overpowered. He felt someone hit him on the head, and turned around to see Jaehyo standing behind him. There was nothing he could do. He was tied up. He narrowed his eyes, and swore at Jaehyo, who then looked at one of his crew members and nodded. He saw his Kyung being dragged brutally. For some reason, Kyung refused to look him (Zico) in the eyes. There was something wrong with this picture. But for the life of him, Zico couldn't figure it out. He had to save Kyung from Jaehyo. That boy had no idea what Jaehyo would do to him. Cursing his fate, he decided to plead with Jaehyo to release Kyung. After all, it was him, Jaehyo wanted. 
 
Jaehyo smirked as the powerful captain Zico got down on his knees, and begged him to set Kyung free. This was unexpected, but the knew how he could make the captain grovel further. He reached out and slapped Kyung across the face, and noticed the pain in Zico's eyes. How the mighty had fallen. Zico was in love. That much was clear. Now, he was going to be destroyed. Jaehyo let go of Kyung, gave him a gun and ordered him to shoot Zico.