Happy Birthday Kangin!

Happy Birthday Kangin!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kangin was just starting to wonder why it was dark in the dorms and where everyone is when he was certainly surprised by the sudden party poppers and screams of “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” the moment he stepped inside the 11th floor living room. He was struck speechless as the members cheered and all went to hug him. His heart warmed at the sight of everyone there and all he could say was thank you over and over.

“Yah, say something else you big raccoon” Heechul teased, nudging him playfully “What do you think of our decorations?” he asked proudly as Kangin looked up, awed by the amount of preparation everyone actually did for his birthday, mixtures of blue and white balloons, and even a happy birthday streamer laid out for him. And food prepared on the table too. He felt his eyes prick with tears as he stared at the older male.

“It’s amazing”

Heechul smirked happily at his answer, nodding “Of course it is. I suggested it” and everyone laughed but Hyukjae gave him away snorting “But you didn’t really help put them up, hyung!” as the diva made faces at him, everyone laughed again as Ryeowook said the food was already ready. The boys cheered happily, all heading for the table.

“I was serious” Kangin turned to see Heechul smiling beside him. “Do you like the surprise?”

He grinned, nodding “Yeah, thanks Heenim” and Heechul thumped him playfully in the back.

The eternal maknae prepared a bit of a feast for him, Kangin was amazed how he could prepare so much in a short time. He only left midday of today for a schedule. “Did you cook all this Ryeowook?” he had to ask, taking a bite out of sweet potatoes and loving the way the flavors slid down his throat.

Ryeowook smiled proudly “I had a bit of help from the coordinoonas with preparation, but I cooked most of them hyung” he answered happily, looking happy that he enjoyed the food very much.

“Everything’s so good, thank you” The younger beamed.

Siwon came up to greet him, showing him his tweeted cake for him with a sheepish grin “Our real cake’s way better though” he said and he wanted to say they shouldn’t have…but he told him the cake was from everyone and he felt warm again.

“Happy Birthday hyung!” Donghae jumped on his back playfully, and thankfully his built made him able to carry the grown man behind him. “Are you happy hyung?”

“He’s going to break his back if you keep hanging on to him like that Hae!” Eunhyuk was telling the other, making Donghae huff slightly but not before Kangin could laugh and walk a few steps carrying the fishy member on his back, the others laughing at the antic. 

“You’re the best Kangin hyung!” Donghae said happily when he slid off Kangin’s back and the birthday boy ruffled his hair laughing. Eunhyuk scolded him lightly and he grinned in amusement, if he didn’t know better he would be tempted to think the anchovy was a little jealous. He shook his head; the happiness was probably making him think of things at the moment. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter