the site.

Patbingsu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where?" Jongin stopped the old, dull-plain-white mobile kiosk van at the corner of the road and talked to his Michael Jackson's big headed toy in his shirt's pocket.

"Yah! Tell me! Where should I sell this stupid patbingsu?!" He choked the toy like a crazy man on drugs. "Why aren't you answering me you pathetic big headed --"

"HONK!" before he could curse more at his toy, a driver honked at him and showed his thumb up asking if Jongin is alright, and the already red-faced Jongin showed his thumb back while mouthing 'Im fine'.  Once the car passed by him, he burried his face in his palm.

"Oh man. What did I do just now?" He chuckled at himself. Sitting up back straightly, he rubbed the toy with his thumb lovingly and smiled.

The toy was his 14th birthday's present that his guardian in the orphanage he used to live, Cha Seongsaengnim, gave to him and that was exactly 1 day before she passed away. Jongin appreciated it highly because it's from Cha Seongsaengnim, a person who took care of him since he was 1 week old. And when she passed away 1 day after she gave it to him, he was like losing a mom. Crying was his schedule all day long and all night long and then he took care of the present, till now. It has been 3 years. 

Wiping the tears that was about to form at the corner of his eyes, he put the toy back to it's place.

"Okay. Let's do this MJ!" He started the engine once again and pushed some force on the pedals. He was driving to no-where with high spirited self until-- "Zzheckkkk" 

"What the-" The van stopped suddenly. 

Jongin tried to start the engine a couple times but all he got was, black and thick smokes.

"No. MJ, don't tell me that this is ACTUALLY happening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter