Chapter 1 The ring

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alec’s POV

"OMG! It's Alec!!" "He's is sooo hoooot!" "He looked at me!"

I sighed, as I packed my things to go back to my apartment. Every single day my so-called “fans” try to get my attention, every single day I ignore them the best I can. I must say that I have to appreciate the attention but, they just keep getting more and more obsessive, there are groups of girls who keep follow me to and from school. I’ve gotten this kind of treatment ever since I started high school. This time they have crossed the line as they were going to start grabbing onto me, this was my cue to run away from all of them, so I just ran forward until I saw an entrance to a small park. I turned inside the entrance of a small park as they continue to run forwards. 

Finally, peace and quiet, now I can walk back to my apartment. Just as I was about to go, I saw something shining under a tree. I thought there was no harm to go see what it was so I went closer and found a sparkling ring, it had two little pink gems with a silver swirl design wrapping around it, it was sort of thick to be a girl’s ring so I assume that it is meant for a guy to wear it. I was curious if it really was so I tried it on; it was a perfect fit. I tried to take it seems like it has been attached to me. I didn’t want to be caught as stealing, since I found it, but I can’t take it off. I guess I just have to use soap and hot water to get it off.

 

I looked out of the small entrance I came from, the coast is clear. I step out.

 

“ALEC IS HERE!”
Great, just great, I made my dash to my apartment and locked the door. I went to the was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter