Entry One

Heartache Notebook

Dear Hankyung,

          It's been a month since you left to go back to China. I miss you. Do you miss me? Do you still love me like you promised me, you promised that you'll never stop loving me. I'm keeping my promise to you, I'm not going to stop loving you, ever.

          You've been eating well, right? Don't eat too much, that's unhealthy and if you do, eat a lot of healthy foods and take care of yourself!

          I've been ... Okay. It's been really hard since you left. The one that used to drink with me when times were bad is no longer here. But in my mind. The one who comforted me when I was crying is no longer here, but is my imaginary friend and comforts me everyday now. The one who always laughed with me is no longer here, but is in China. The one who bickered with me but still stayed by my side is no longer here, but is always in my eyes. The one who laid with me and held me in my sleep is no longer here, but is always in my heart.

          I miss you Hankyung. Don't you miss me?

                                                     Love,

                                                          Kim Heechul.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, Okay. I know these chapters are short, but there are not supposed to be monster sized. They're letters. Please, tell me if this affects you in anyway because, to be honest, I almost started crying while listening to 'Heartache Notebook' by Hangeng and writing this. ^_^ I hope you guys enjoy.