-1- Stupid

Wordless Affection
"When I'm with Sehun, I feel comfortable, safe, and happy." Krystal said and smiled. In just one sentence, I felt so hurt and hopeless. Is she already inlove with Sehun? Am I really not her type of guy? Everytime she's with Sehun, I can see how happy she is but there is something in her eyes that I can't explain. 
 
I flashed a faint smile, "Really? That's good for you. May I ask you a question?" She nodded, "Are you already inlove?" I asked with my fingers crossed behind me. Why am I so stupid? I'm afraid for her answer yet I still managed to ask her that question. I know Sehun. He's nice, gentleman, rich, kind, smart, and he has every good thing that a girl could ever wish for. I'm almost the same with him but the only problem is I'm not popular unlike him.. 
 
"Krystal!" Sehun said when Krystal's about to answer my question. Wrong timing, dude! He's nice yet annoying. A guy worth punching for. 
 
I fixed myself, "Krystal, let's talk next time. Take care!" I started taking steps away from them but when I walked past by Sehun, I saw a kiss mark on his neck. Does he already have a girlfriend? If yes, I'm sure it's not Krystal and that's a good sign. 
 
While walking, I saw a group of girls staring at me and giving me flirty winks. Can I say that I'm disgusted? They look like creatures that have problems with their eyes. Do they think that I will like them if they always do that? Even if they wear thousands of make-up, they won't be as beautiful as Krystal. I swear. 
 
I felt a hard thing thing that hit my head, "Kai! I'm sorry for accidentally hitting you with the ball!" Sulli, Krystal's close friend, shouted. Okay, I think I have a bad luck today. I made my way to our auditiorium. It's our Language lessons today and we all have to prepare a speech. As I walked to the auditorium, I'm hoping that I won't get called to recite my speech. 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
"What do you think about love? Is it the one you could feel in you heart? The thing that gives you a reason to smile, laugh, cry and other emotions that you can't express?" She paused and looked at us, "All of us feels love—to love and to be loved back. Love isn't painful. What's painful is the feeling that you hoped and didn't get what you hoped for. What's so hard about love? You simply grab each other's hand and refuse to let go." She ended her speech with a smile and returned to her seat. Her speech hit me.
 
What's so hard about love? Nothing.. If I could just hold her hand and never will let it go.. 
 
It's just like me.. I'm not afraid of heights. It's the fall that I'm afraid of.
 
The bell rang and that means that we could all go home. I fixed my bag and walked out of the room. I was glad that I didn't get called to recite my speech. It's about not being able to say your true feelings for a long time. For others, this speech might not mean so much but for me, it means a lot. I was able to write down what I can't say. Krystal saw me walking down the hallway and she went beside me. 
 
"Kai," She held my arm as she sings my name, "do you know what day is it today?" She asked me while we are walking. I raised my left eyebrow as a sign that I don't know what she is talking about. 
 
"Aww. It's a day for you to treat me to the mall. So, let's go to the mall right now and buy me lots of clothes. Yay!" She jumped like she won the lottery and after that, she pushed me to the parking lot, insisted me to ride on her car and we went off. 
 
When we're already at the mall, she immediately pulled me to the nearest clothing store. There were gowns, dresses, tees, jeans, and everything! After a while, I saw Krystal put 4 dresses, 2 tees and 3 jeans on the counter. Seriously? It's just like 10 minutes when we entered this boutique. I also saw that she picked 2 hoodies. I was surprised when she showed me the design. It was a couple hoodie—both hoodies were written with "I'm with the one I love" and has an arrow pointing at the other hoodie. 
 
After an hour, she finished picking clothes and everytime we go to a boutique, I immediately give her my credit card and she swipes it after picking the clothes that she wants.
 
She held my hand, "Kai, thank you! Umm. Let's go to an ice cream parlor! It's my treat. I feel so bad for letting you pay and carry my things." She pouted. I looked at our hands and I felt my heart skipped a beat. 
 
I pinched her cheeks, "It's okay. Atleast, you carried two paper bags and yeah. I am carrying six paper bags." I laughed as she punched my arms. "Just joking. Let's go?" She nodded and we made our way to the nearest ice cream parlor. 
 
We ordered two chocolate chip ice cream in a big cone. There were lots of people here that's why we just got a seat outside the ice cream parlor. 
 
"Krystal, may I ask you something?" I asked her and she nodded, "What do you think of Sehun? Do you think of him as a friend or... more than that?" 
 
She stopped eating and looked at me, "Haha! Are you serious about asking me that? Of course--" She paused.
 
"Of course what?" I annoyingly asked. 
 
She laughed, "Of course, not! He's just a friend. A close friend to be exact. He has a girlfriend that's why a Sehun-Krystal relationship won't be formed! Anyway, why are you asking me that question?" 
 
"Nothing. It just popped out of my head. Um. Just eat that ice cream." 
 
If Sehun's just a friend for Krystal then would that mean that I have a bigger percentage that Krystal would give me a chance?
 
 
 
Ugh! Why am I so stupid?