chapter 1

The Painting

I woke up panting, beads of sweat dripping down my face. That dream I had it again, ever since my class was chosen for this years vacation, i’ve the same dream every night, the same place the same painter. Soon my thoughts where disturbed, by my bedroom door opening. “Unnie~”, the youngest of my best friends came barging into my room like they own the place again, “bwo~, unnie your sweating” Hayi patted my face with her floral hankie and smiled as my older friend lent against the door frame. “same dream again, aye?” she tilted her head before walking over to my bed and sat down next to me, i looked at her and nodded. “I really don’t think you should go if the dream is upsetting you that much” i looked at her and smiled “no, no i want to go and plus we leave today so i can’t back out of it now” i smiled and got off my bed, to get ready to get on the coach.

*

After bathing, i got changed into my uniform, and went down stairs to see Juniel and Hayi stuffing their faces with banana and strawberry pancakes, i chuckled softly and sat at the table with them and started to get some banana and strawberries to put on the top of my pancakes. out of the corner of my eye i saw a hand reaching for my pancakes, so i slapped the hand away "YAH~ HAYI-AH, hands of my pancakes" i shot her a death glare and gritted my teeth, no one dares to touch my food with out my say so, or else there will be hell to pay.

After breakfast we headed out of our dorm room and towards our class room with our suit case's, occasionally receiving glares from jealous students, but that wasn't going to let that get to me, all i thought about was the dream, then something snapped me out of my trance. "Hey did you hear about the missing photo at the temple were going to" one guy from my class said to his friend, "yes i did, but i also heard the the frame and canvas are still their but the image isn't, its like its been washed off or rubbed out and the forest's aura seems weird now. Creepy right?" the other replied in a tone of disbelief.

We arrived at the class room, where we were greeted by our homeroom teacher and had our attendance taken before we were immediately escorted to the coach. "IT WILL BE A LITTLE WHILE BEFORE WE REACH OUR DESTINATION SO FEEL FREE TO SLEEP A LITTLE" our home room teacher boomed from the front of the coach, and that's what we did, me, Hayi and Juniel fell asleep resting on each others shoulders.