chapter 4

help me hyungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a dark place, there is a guy, a handsome guy,white skin, brown hair,skinny figure on a chair. To be precisely said, he was tied on the chair. He can't talk because of a tape on his mouth. he can't see because of black cloth on his eyes. His breath is not consistent.
"Well,well. Hello there handsome. How do you feel today? Awesome? I have something for you. Let's eat this. This is delicious. Oh how stupid I'm. Of course you can't eat when there are a tape on your mouth. Silly me." a man said while taking off the tape from the brown hair guy.  "What do you want from me hah?""Nothing, I just want you to eat. I cook this myself you know. Try it. It must be delicious." "Did you put any drugs in that? I bet you have." "Of course no. Why would I?  Let me feed you." the man started to feed kyuhyun. Kyuhyun eat the food since he need energy to stay alive and to plan a great escape and to find out the man motif. " You is great in making food. Like Ryeowook." Kyuhyun said after he had finish munching his food. The food remind him of his Hyung.  "Ryeowook? Ah! member of your group. Member who is the same age as you." Kyuhyun mind started to miss the members. In his mind he kept saying 'Hyungs please help me. I need all of you."You know? You should call him hyung. He is older than you" That man said while feeding  "Shut up you bastard it is not your bussiness" The manjust laugh at Kyuhyun words " We are done. Now how about a refreshing shower. It has been a week you have not had a shower. Let's go."

 

 

The man take Kyuhyun to a bathroom without taking off the cloth on Kyuhyun eyes. "Now sit.Let's have a shower."He started to take of kyuhyun shirt and pant.Kyuhyun want to scream but the tape did not allow him to do so. "  Relax my dear. I'm not a gay. I'm still a normal guy. So don't worry about your ity" He said while chuckle a bit. After the shower, the man brought him to his original spot. He tied him. Afraid he might get away, the man tied him with a handcuff. He started to change Kyuhyun cloth and tape. But he is careful enough not to let his face been seen by Kyuhyun. "Do you love your members?". " Of course I do you stupid jerk." Kyuhyun replied with a cold tone. His skin are burning after the shower because of bruises. He get the bruise everynight since last 3 months. The man would whip him until he bleed or he will make a wound on kyuhyun's hand with a knife. "Hahaha. I see you are still rebellious. What a brave man you are Kyuhyun-shi." "Who the hell are you? What do you want from me?" "Nothing for now. You will know about it soon enough." Kyuhyun can hear the man walked away from the place. 'He loved s. Hmm,I should do something. You will suffer Cho Kyuhyun. The same as you guys Super Junior. You will feel what I feel a few years ago. Just wait for me.'

Kyuhyun kept thinking about the members. What are they doing, What are they eating, Are they still remember about him? Will they save him? He still remember s antics. 

 

 


----flashback---
"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! How can you beat me? I'm still your hyung you know." "Because you are a stupid monkey." Kyuhyun said while rolling his eye. "Yah you disrecpetful maknae he is your hyung after all. You should respect him" Heechul yelled at him. "Hah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter