Chapter 11

My Gangster

Chapter 11

 

I felt kind of disappointed by the end of the night because Se Hun, Chan Yeol, Lu Han, Baek Hyun, and Kai had disappeared and they didn't even say goodbye. As if I was expecting it, but still. That's the least they could do, right? Ah, whatever. The night was ending anyways and the adults here were practically drunk off the wine that was being served. I ended off my night by saying goodnight to my parents and headed back home with Jung Ah. She was going to spend the night since I asked her to and because we hadn't had nights like this for awhile.

"Do you know how scared everyone was when you left the food area? No one would come down and get food." Jung Ah sighed as she stretched her arms up in the air.

"Why would they be scared?" I asked confused.

"Because Chan Yeol and Kai were there. No one wanted to get near them." 

I scoffed. "Ignorant people."

"What? Are you mad?" She asked me.

"No." I shook my head. I guess people were really still scared of them and I couldn't understand why. They weren't even bad. As long as you don't get on their bad side, that's all that mattered.

 

 

People didn't stop talking about how amazing the party was when school came back around. A lot of people were even talking about Se Hun and his friends and how handsome they had looked. It was weird seeing girls actually start drooling over them. I didn't understand why girls weren't doing it before and now they are. I'm not saying I was the cause of it, but they should thank me for being friends with them. If it wasn't for me, they wouldn't even have seen them this way. Okay. I lied. This credit would probably go to Jae Hyun since he was the one who made the bet and because he was the one who invited them. 

This week was one of the most hectic weeks ever. We were all getting ready to take a pre-exam and everyone was nervous because if they didn't pass this pre-exam, that meant that they would have to take extra classes in order to qualify the actual exam that's coming up in less than a month. That reminded me, I only have two months and half to make Se Hun fall for me. How am I going to do that? I still haven't done anything. The only times we've encountered each other was when I was in trouble. Maybe I should ask him out? On a date, of course, not to be my boyfriend... Again. I'm still mortified that I had gotten rejected.

Jung Ah had to go do something with our teacher in the office so I ended walking by myself to the cafeteria. I looked around to see if there was any place open, but I decided I wasn't hungry. I went out to the back of school where there were open seats and sat down. I sat down and took my phone out of my pocket and looked through my blank messages. There was nothing, but it's not like I ever really got anything when I checked my phone. I was just about to turn my music on when I saw someone running past me, their mouths bleeding. The person stopped in front of me and stared at me. I couldn't read their expression; were they asking me for help or were they going to kill me?

"Help... Help me..." He fell down onto the cement in front of me. I stood up, scared. I was never good at situations like this. Do I call for help or what? Last time I tried to 'help', I almost got beat up. Maybe this guy was different. I bent down and looked at his face. He looked like he got beat up pretty badly and I somehow knew who was the person behind this.

"What... What happened?" I asked. I didn't know what to say. I tried to help him up, but he was too heavy for me. Just as I tried to put his arm over me, I felt someone grab my bad arm and push me to the ground making my knee scraping the cement. My arm was still healing and it hurt. It wasn't going to get better with these people always abusing it. What made this situation even worse was the fact that my knee was bleeding now. Wow. I think I was getting good at this. Not.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Se Hun grabbed the collar of the guy's shirt and pulled him up to his feet. Wait. So it was Se Hun who just pushed me to the ground? What the hell?! I looked behind him but neither Chan Yeol, Lu Han, Baek Hyun, nor Kai was there. I was furious, not because the guys weren't there, but because Se Hun pushed me like I was just some girl. But to cut off my feelings, Se Hun kicked the guy square in the stomach, sending him flying a few feet behind us. The guy tried to sit up, but that made Se Hun only kick him across the face.

I stood up and grabbed Se Hun. He shoved me off without even looking back, scratching me across the face. I almost fell on the ground but I caught myself before I could. This was weird. It was weird that he was treating me like I didn't exist and that really set me off.

"Se Hun! STOP!" I yelled.

Se Hun finally looked over at me. There was death written in his eyes and they were piercing right through me. I don't know why, but the way he looked at me made me sad. Why was he staring at me like this? He's never done this before and it was odd. It didn't make me feel comfortable nor did it make me want to stay around, but he was beating the crap out of someone and I'm sure it was enough beating. The guy was bleeding like crazy.

"Now you know you how to say something, huh?" He scoffed at me. What the hell was wrong with him? Was he seriously mocking me right now just because he was pissed off? Heol! "Mind your own business, Soo Jin."

"I don't mean to get involved, but I'm sure the poor guy has gotten enough of your beating, Se Hun!" I yelled, rolling my eyes. I walked over to the guy, but Se Hun grabbed my bad arm and I flinched. Damn it! I'm seriously going to kill the next person who lays their hand on my damn arm! He saw the way I flinched and he let go of me. His eyes immediately changed from cold to soft, if that was even possible.

"You're bleeding, Soo Jin." He looked down at my knee and the blood was already seeping down my leg.

"Yeah. Thanks to you." I grabbed the guy and helped him sit up. Se Hun stared at me. I was annoyed of him for the first time. But just as I was about to help the guy stand up, Se Hun grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "What are you doing?!"

"You need to go to the nurse's office." He tried to pull me away but I yanked my arm back, surprising him. "What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled back, staring at him. 

He looked closely at me. His eyes were probably looking at the scratch on my face that he had done to me. He better feel sorry. He freaking cut me and he made me scrape my damn knee!

"Did... Did I do this to you?" He came closer to my face and touched my cheek. I hit his hand away and turned my face. "Soo Jin..." He tried to touch me again, but I moved from his reach.

"God Se Hun, no wonder why people get scared." I shook my head. "Even I was scared." I whispered. I walked over to the guy and helped him up to his feet. We walked  throught the doors of the building and I didn't even care to look back. I was too pissed off and the way he treated me was something that I wasn't used to so after sending the poor guy to the office, I went to a quiet place and cried.

 

 

My phone started ringing around 11:00 at night. When I looked at my screen, I saw Se Hun's name on it. What the hell? When did I get his phone number and what was it doing popping up on my screen? I stared at it until it disappeared. If it really was his number, he'd call again or leave a message, right? I put my phone back down, but it started to vibrate again. I was still mad about what happened at school. I don't know why, but I picked up my phone anyways.

"Soo Jin? Are you there?" It was Lu Han. Why was he calling me on Se Hun's phone?

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Are you busy? Can you come here?" His voice sounded like they needed help.

"I'm sleeping." I was actually just laying in my bed but still.

"Please, Soo Jin, Se Hun won't leave the clubs until he sees you." What the hell? The clubs? Se Hun wants to see me?

"What?"

"I'll send you the address." Lu Han hung up on me and right as I was about to look away from my phone, the address to the club popped up on my screen. Great. Now I have to go change and I'm not even of age!

I quickly changed into a pair of jeans, a sweater, and my converse. I grabbed my wallet and placed my phone in my pocket before sneaking down the steps of my staircase and ran out of the door. If I was going to regret this, which I am right now, I'm going to kill Se Hun with my own hands. He already pissed me off enough today.

 

 

The music was loud even though I was standing outside of the club. I tried going in before but the bouncer wouldn't let me so I gave up. I didn't even care to go for a second try because I didn't have the energy to. I had my hood up and it was hiding my face. I didn't know what to do and it was kind of getting cold out waiting outside since they weren't picking up my phone calls when I tried calling. I pulled my hood down and let my hair out for some air. The bouncer looked at me and coughed, as if he was attracted to my beauty. Okay. One more try. I walked up to the bouncer and smiled.

"If you won't let me in, can you at least go get someone for me in there?" I pleaded as I smiled happily. 

"I'll let you in, but you have to come back out within five minutes." The bouncer said gesturing me. I nodded at him before going in. Wow. That was easier than I thought.

My ears were popping when I got inside. Did I mention that I really hate loud places like this? Concerts are fine and all, but this? This was beyond what I wanted to go through. What made things even worse was that everyone was staring at me. Maybe because it was what I was wearing, but I didn't have time for that. I was frustrated and had to look for Se Hun's stupid face. Which also reminded me, I was still pissed off about what happened today. Wow. Definitely not my day or night.

I made my way around, trying to find the boys or maybe even Se Hun, but I didn't see anyone. How annoying. I passed by the bathroom, hoping that maybe they were in there puking or something and that they were going to come out but instead, a drunk man came towards me and grabbed my hood. He dragged me to their table and made me sit down across from them. Great. Was I going to get freaking harrassed again?! People are starting to piss me off.

"Would you like a shot?" The man asked but I shook my head. "Oh come on. It's on me. I'll give you one shot and then you can leave." But I shook my head again and stood up from the seat and tried to walk off, only to have the man grab my bad arm, not surprising, and pull me back hard. "Just drink it." He held it to my face.

"Please get off of me." I said huffing a sigh, but the man squeezed me even harder. God. I can't help this. So many people touching my bad arm and ! I felt tears in my eyes, ready to come out. Ugh. Where the hell is Se Hun so I can leave?

"Drink this first and then I'll let you go." He handed me the shot glass. Fine. If he wants to be like that? then fine. I grabbed the shot glass and right as I was about to take it, someone hit my hand and I dropped the glass onto the ground. It shattered and the liquor spilt all over our shoes.

The man groaned angrily when the liquor hit his shoes. He looked over to the side at whoever hit my hand and when he saw who it was, he let go of my arm and backed up a few steps as if he had just seen a ghost. I grabbed my arm in pain and felt the tears coming down my cheeks. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pull me away. I didn't even look up to see who it was. I saw their blonde hair and that's all I needed to see to know who was pulling me out of this stupid club. When we were finally out, the bouncer looked at me, horrified.

"Are... Are you alright?" The bouncer asked me. "You were in there for over five minutes!" He tried to come closer to me but when he saw Se Hun, he backed up and pretended not to know me. "Have... Have a good night."

"Are you okay?" Se Hun pulled me off and we started walking down the street. "Did he hurt you?" I shook my head even though my freaking arm was in pain! "I didn't mean for you to get hurt by coming here..." His voice was quiet but I knew he wanted me to hear it. "Or this afternoon at school..."

I wiped my face and looked up at him. He was looking the opposite way of me, as if he was trying to avoid my stare. I heaved a sigh, letting out my last cry. Se Hun has probably been the only one who's really seen me cry. I've never cried like this in front of people before. Even Jung Ah, my best friend, has never seen me cry so much like this before. I don't know why, but I was kind of thankful that Se Hun was the one who saw me cry.

"Is your knee okay?" He asked me, still avoiding my eyes.

I nodded my head, but he probably didn't see. "I thought Lu Han and them were with you."

"I told them to leave." He looked up at the sky and sighed. "I didn't think you'd actually come."

"I didn't have a choice." I seriously didn't. "What would you have done if I didn't come?"

"I probably would have stayed until they kicked me out." He pressed his lips together as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"You must go there a lot. Those people get scared just by looking at you." I looked over at him and looked at his handsome profile. Wow. He was really handsome even though his hair was a mess.

"Were you really scared of me... Today?" He looked over at me and I looked away.

"No, I was just mad." I lied. I was actually really scared, but what would he say if I told him I was actually scared?

"I didn't mean to backlash at you. I was just... I was just angry." He bit his lip. "I seriously didn't know it was you. I was just..."

"Too into the moment?" I hissed.

"Yeah..." He scratched the back of his head, like he was embarrassed.

How long we were talking? I didn't even realize that we were standing in front of my house now. He was avoiding my eyes again. Whatever. I'm too tired and it's almost one in the morning. I need to go to bed and I-

"Thanks Soo Jin." Se Hun said cutting me off from my thoughts.

"What?" I was taken aback. Why was he thanking me?

"Goodnight." He and pressed his lips together before leaving my sight.

Stupid gangster boy. Always freaking leaving me with unanswered questions! Seriously? Stupid gangster kid!

 

 


 
**A/N:  If I wrote another story, would you guys read it? Lol. Here's an update for you all! I'm so thankful for new subscribers <3 Thank you for being interested. Please read and comment. I'd love to hear about your opinions, so please don't be a silent readerThank you and read with lots of love! Keke~! Muah!