Chapter 1

Never Let Go

Eli's P.O.V

 

            It was a really long, tiring day, we were heading back to our dorm. 'I'm so tired' this month was so stressful, all these promotions for the new album, fanmeetings, interviews and late radio shows, because of the busy schedule, me and Kiseop didn't have enough time for each other.

 

            All day long we'd be busy with the activities then we get back home we'd fall asleep immediately, or sometimes he'd sleep next to Kevin for no reason, even in the van we don't really talk he'd probably sleep or sit next to someone else. That started to piss me off and depressing me a lot, I felt like I'm losing him, we were not like how we used to be, kissing, cuddling and hugging all the time, being that lovey-dovey couple we always were. Even if we held hands I didn't feel it like before, there's no love in it. It really worried me a lot, we were talking about how much we love each other but he let our work stop him from trying to make our relationship last 'I can't handle just the thought of losing him, he's my everything in life, he's my life.'

 

            The members decided to watch a movie once we get home, as we didn't spend a real time together in a while. Kiseop was sitting next to Hoon in the middle row. I kept looking at him and wandered in my own thoughts, I was so lost that I didn't even realize we arrived home.

 

             "Earth to pigeon, earth to pigeon! do you hear me ?" AJ waved his hand in my face. "Hey wake up man! We arrived." He shook me.

 

            "I'm awake! I'M AWAKE! Stop shaking me." I yelled at him.

 

            I looked around, no one was in the van except for me and AJ. "where's everyone ?"

 

            "they are already inside, lets go." He answered.

 

            As I was about to stand up he stopped me, pushing me back with his hand to sit. "Wait.."

 

            "What ?" I asked annoyingly.

 

            "What's wrong with you these days ?" He asked me, concern showing in his tone.

 

            "why ? Why you're asking ?"

 

            "You seem a little distracted."

 

            "What makes you think that ? I'm completely fine, I'm just tired that's all." I lied.

 

            "C'mon Eli I'm not stupid, we both know it's a lie! You want to talk about it ?" He looked me straight in the eyes. I kept silent for a moment not knowing what to say then I sighed.

 

            "No, not really! Not now at least."

 

            "Okay! whatever you're comfortable with, I won't push you to say anything but know any time you need me I'm always right here." He gave me a weak smile.

 

            "Ugh, man you're so cheesy." I laughed at him.

 

            "You better be happy, I'm being a good friend, you should appreciate it." He glared at me. "Now lets go inside." He added, I nodded and we both walked out of the van.

 

            We headed inside the dorm, all the members had already taken their places in the living room in front of the tv to watch the movie they had picked.

 

            Kevin was sitting on the couch leaving a place next to him for Jaeseop. Soohyun and Hoon on the floor leaning their backs on the couch and then there's Kiseop crossed-legged on the floor and Dongho laying his head on his lap while he was carding his fingers through his hair 'I wish to be in his place'

 

            I went straight to the kitchen while Jaeseop took his place next to Kevin and cuddled up to him. I grabbed a bottle of red bull and went back to the living room joining Jaeseop and Kevin on the couch.

 

 

 

 

Kiseop's P.O.V

 

 

 

            I was sitting on the floor, dongho's head on my lap. I was playing with the maknae's hair when I saw Eli getting back from the kitchen with a red bull in his hand sitting next to Jaeseop and Kevin.

 

            "Eli! What did I tell you about the red bull! I thought you're gonna quit it." I told him, more like scolded him.

 

            "Why do you care ?"

 

            "wha..? Are you seriously...?" I was shocked at what he said. "You know what ! I'm not having this argument with you now." I turned my attention back to the tv continuing playing with Dongho's hair. He didn't say anything he just kept galaring at me making me feel uncomfortable, he was looking at me weirdly.

 

            "What ?" I asked him confused.

 

            "What what ?" He asked me back.

 

            "Why are you looking at me like that ?"

 

            "Why ? am I forbidden to look at you ?"

 

            "No I didn't mean it that way, you're just looking at me like I'm doing something wrong and honestly you're making me uncomfortable." I said and looked back to the t.v.

 

            "Well you seem enjoying Dongho's company." He mumbled and took a sip from his redbull.

 

            "What does that supposed to mean ? Are you seriously getting jealous of Dongho ?" I asked him confused. Dongho tried to get off of me but I didn't let him, I grabbed him back from his hair.

 

            "Dongho don't move! STAY." I yelled without looking away from Eli.

 

            "Ouch! NO NEED TO BE VIOLENT." Dongho cried but we both ignored him.

 

            "You know what I mean Kiseop! look at how you're acting right now!" Eli yelled flailing his arms.

 

            "Just let it go guys, its stupid!" Kevin interfered.

 

            "Whatever!" I shrugged and looked away annoyed.

 

            "Yeah Kiseop whatever that's your answer to everything lately! Like it matters anyway!"

 

            "What's wrong with you today ?"

 

            "YOU ARE!"

 

            "I don't think we'll be able to watch the movie tonight." Came the kitty.

 

            "You're acting like this and you want nothing wrong with me ?" He shouted.

 

            "Okay Eli! Blame it on me, blame it ALL on me! I'm always the one to be blamed in this ing relationship." I shouted back at him.

 

            "'This ing relationship'" He repeated my last sentence. "If you don't like it why are you with me then ?"

 

            "Don't start this with me!"

 

            "DAMN KISEOP YOU'VE CHANGED."

 

            "I'VE CHANGED ? YOU ACTING LIKE THIS ALL OF A SUDDEN AND YOU'RE TELLING ME I'VE CHANGED? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ?"

 

            "You know what ? forget it I'm done with... whatever you call this! I've had enough already." He said and then stormed to our room slamming the door behind him.

 

            I was boiling with anger, I pushed Dongho off of me and went to Kevin's and AJ's room.

 

            "You ! I KNOW HOW TO SLAM A DOOR TOO!" And then I slammed the door for about six times.

 

            "Good for you Kiseop! GOOD FOR YOU!" He yelled.

 

            " WELL..." I sttutered for a bit. " YOU!" I cussed.

 

            " YOU BACK!"  He shouted at me and we kept screaming like we're having a contest on who could last longer screaming.

 

            "I wish I've never met you in my life!" He screamed but I didn't reply, I was shocked of his last line I couldn't even think properly, I stayed frozen in my place and my eyes pinned to the floor.

 

 

                                 ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡 ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡 ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

 

 

No One's P.O.V :

 

 

 

             "Wow! That was..." Hoon was out of words.

 

            "I know!" Soohyun was still shocked. "Well I think we should let them both alone for the night! AJ and Kevin you can sleep in our room its big enough for us all." He added. Everyone nodded and started heading toward the room.

             "does any one of you even cares about me." Dongho faked a cry while he was laying on the floor. "Kiseop grabbed me from my hair and then threw me off of him." He continued.

 

             "ugh!" AJ made a desperate voice.

 

             "shut up Dongho and get your up you want all the attention only to you." Hoon scolded him.

 

             "Alright, alright ! I so wanted to watch that movie though, it's my favorite." Dongho said as we were walking through the hallway heading to the room, gaining a smack on the head from AJ.

 

             Moments passed and the room's sound filled with Kiseop's hard crying, he was wailing so hard, all the members couldn't sleep.

 

            "Oh God! Anyone of you is sleeping ?" Came the bunny.

 

            "Not us." AJ spoke for himself and Kevin.

 

            "Me neither." Said the maknae. Soohyun just sighed in response that him either wasn't asleep.

 

            Other moments passed and Kiseop's crying got even louder. "They need to talk about this and sort things out, it can't be like this." AJ exclaimed.

 

            "I knew something was going on between them two but I didn't expect it to be this much." came the leader.

 

            "I tried to talk with Eli earlier but he didn't want to say anything." AJ said.

 

            "Guys I can't just listen to him crying alone and I'm here doing nothing! I need to be with him." Hoon stood up heading to the room Kiseop was in.

 

            "I agree with Hoon I can't stand it too." Kevin said and followed him, and so the others. The second they opened the door they saw Eli leaning on the room's door Kiseop was in and crying with his head between his hands. He was mumbling the ulzzang's name and saying sorry over and over again. He was clearly hurt too.

 

            Kevin went toward him and grabbed him from his hand. "Go to your room Eli, I'll try to talk to him." He told him.

 

            "Guys go with him stay by his side." They all nodded and headed with Eli to his room while Kevin and Hoon went to check up on Kiseop.

 

            They opened the door and popped their heads inside, their eyes fell on the saddest scene ever. Kiseop was laying on the floor his body curled up into a ball, his hair covering his eyes and his face a big shade of red. Seeing him like this brought the two to tears. Without saying anything, they went to both his sides and hugged him tightly which made it even worse. He cried more than before, he couldn't even speak properly he kept mumbling things none of the vocalist could understand, so they just kept hugging him until they drifted to sleep.

 

 

            In the other room, Eli was sitting on the bed with his head between his hands and tears falling. It was heartbreaking seeing him in a state like this.

 

            "Do you want to talk about it ?" Soohyun who was sitting next to him on the bed, asked him.

 

            Dongho felt like the whole thing was because of him because he laid on Kiseop's lap, he felt the need to apologize to him, so he did what he had in mind and sat in front of Eli putting his hands on his knees. "Hyung, I'm sorry if I didn't lay my head on his lap this wouldn't ever happen, I'm so sorry please forgive." Dongho apologized, and the look on his face could tell that he really meant it.

 

           "Dongho, don't worry it's not because of you ! You don't need to apologize, it's just..." He said lowering his head.

 

          "Eli now or later you need to say what's bothering! so please don't hold it in your heart, we are here for you." AJ said while rubbing his back.

 

         "The thing is..." He stopped for a moment. "Me and Kiseop, we're not like how we used to be, I feel like I'm losing him, I mean if we hugged or kissed or even held hands there is no love in it, he's not trying hard for our relationship. It's like he doesn't have feelings for me anymore, he just given up on me. We were always talking about how much we love each other but now everything changed, he let our work stand in the way of our relationship, and as much as I hate to admit this but if we let something stupid like this break us then we can't ever last together, never." He finished with a sigh then he started to cry again.

 

         "Why didn't this happen to you and Kevin ?" He cried looking at AJ.

 

        "That's what you think, Eli! actually, we have been through this me and Kevin, we had a huge fight one night when you guys weren't home but we talked later about it and we both agreed to not let things like this stand in our way and promised to be honest with each other tell everything that makes us sad, Eli, things like this happen often, you just have to talk it through together, hear each other, understand each other, and things will be alright again, believe me." AJ tried to comfort him.

 

            "I know it's hard to have a relationship and work at the same time but you have to be understanding towards the situation." Soohyun added.

 

            "I'm sorry hyung, you know even though I'm always teasing you and Kiseop about your relationship and on the way you two kiss and hug, but I always support you two and happy because I know you both love each other deeply, he loves you so much and you love him too, so so don't let anything bring you down fight for him and let him know you're comepletly deeply, madly in love with him and he'll be the happiest person on earth." I told him and.

 

            "Wow Dongho I'm impressed." Soohyun stated looking amazed at him.

 

            "Yeah me too." The kitty grinned.

 

           "Thank you guys, I really appreciate it a lot what you did, thank you for making me feel better." Eli thanked them flashing a weak smile on his face.

 

                                  ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡 ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡 ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

 

Kiseop's P.O.V :

 

 

 

            I was still laying on the floor, couldn't sleep. Kevin and Hoon laying next to me, they were already in dreamland. How can I sleep after all what happened ? I was really depressed and heart-broken. I've never imagined myself having a fight like this with Eli ! I know that lately things changed a bit, but still I've never imagined that we'll end up having a fight like this, it was shocking.

 

           The pain in my heart was like someone was stabbing me multiple times with a knife. I reached my phone to check the time and it was 3 a.m. I knew it's hopeless to try and sleep so I got up carefull not to make a sound and wake the others. I reached the door and opened it slowly, as I closed it it made a loud sound '' I peeked at them through the key hole but thank God they weren't awake, they are really heavy sleepers.

 

           As I was heading toward the bathroom I heard a door opening, I turned to see who and he was, the love of my life, Eli.

 

          "I heared the door and I thought it would be you." He managed to say but I ignored him and continued my way towards the bathroom. As I was walking, I felt something grabbing me from my hand, I looked to see Eli's hand on mine.

 

            "We need to talk about this." He said.

 

            "Let go of me Eli." My voice was a bit loud.

 

            "No, I won't, I'm not letting you go until we talk about this."

 

            I turned to him hitting his chest. "Talk about what ? hn ?" I yelled. "You stupid , talk about what ? Tell me !" I tried to keep my voice steady as tears start  falling. "You ing ." I stopped hitting him and I couldn't speak anymore, losing my voice I just kept crying. He hugged me tightly , I burried my head in his chest and held him closer, scared of letting him go, as if he's going to disappear. All my existance depends on him, I wanted to feel him more so we stayed in our place hugging each other not daring to move.

 

            "I'm sorry." He mumbeled.

 

            When I felt like I could speak again I told him. "I'm sorry too, I love you so much, Eli, I can't even put it into words how much I love you, I just..." I took a deep breath. "I just love you so much."

 

           "I love you too Kiseop, so much, I really do." He said after pulling back from the hug and looked me in the eyes.

 

           He took my hand and led me to the couch, he sat first and then he made me sit on his lap and we cuddled up. "Kiseop I'm sorry, I acted that way, I was just upset." Eli managed to say.

 

           "I know Eli it's okay, I understand, I was upset too." I told him and pecked him on his lips.

 

           "We shouldn't let things like this to stand in our way, if we love each other we need to do our best." He said in a whisper while I laid my head on his chest.

 

           "What makes you think that this won't happen again ?" I asked him.

 

           "Now that we know what made us like this we'll try to avoid it and won't let it happen again and we should be honest with each other too, if you're upset about something you just come and tell me and I'll do the same, we should talk about everything from now on." He stated.

 

           "I love you, Eli." I whispered.

 

           "I love you too, baby." He whispered back and we both drifted to sleep in each others embrace.

 

                                    ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡 ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡 ☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

 

No One's P.O.V:

 

            It was 7 a.m, the U-KISS dorm was so quiet all the members were still asleep. Kevin woke up first finding himself hugging the bunny and his hair in his mouth.

 

            "Ugh!" He groaned and moved away from Hoon, just as he moved, Hoon mumbled the leader's name. Kevin's eyes widened then a big dumb smile formed on his lips. "I knew it he has feelings for Soohyun."

 

            "Hoon, Hoon wake up." Kevin shook him.

 

            "Hn ? what ? What ?" Hoon asked annoyed.

 

            "Were you dreaming of Soohyun ?" Kevin smirked.

 

            "W-What ? What are you saying ?" Hoon laughed weirdly looking at everything else but Kevin.

 

            "You have feelings for him don't you ?" He asked him.

 

            "o-oh! Where's Kiseop ?" Hoon tried to change the topic.

 

            "Okay, mister! we'll talk about this later, and I don't know where Kiseop is I didn't find him when I woke up." Kevin replied.

 

            "Let's check if he's in the living room." Hoon suggest. As they were walking outside the room Kevin started singing making fun of the bunny. "Hoon is in love with the leader~ lalalalalaalaa."

 

            "Shut up Kevin." Hoon glared at him.

 

            Meanwhile, AJ was crushing Dongho under him, thinking he was Kevin. "Yah, AJ you ert get off of me you're crushing my bones." Dongho shouted at him.

 

            "Ah, I'm sorry." AJ apologized and got off of him.

 

            "Poor Kevin, he has to deal with this every morning." The maknae laughed gaining a hit from Jaeseop. "Shut up."

 

            "Why you always have to hit me like this ?" Dongho shouted at him.

 

            "Because you deserve it." Jaeseop told him.

 

            As they were arguing, they heard the leader mumbling the bunny's name and shifting.

 

            "Damn, like we don't have enough gays in this house, am I the only straight guy here ? this is what happens when you form a band of just boys, I need to get myself a girl or I'll end up being like you all." The maknae said laughing gaining another hit from AJ.

 

            "You're so rude you know that." Jaeseop scolded him.

 

            "Ah, where's Eli anyway ?" Dongho asked.

 

            "I don't know, come on, wake Soohyun up and let's see if he's in the living room." AJ said and headed out to the living room.

 

            Kevin and Hoon were leaning on the couch, Jaeseop went toward Kevin wrapping his arms around his waist. "Good morning y." He said seductively.

 

            "Shhhhhh, you'll wake them they are still asleep." Hoon whispered putting his index finger on his lips.

 

            "Who ?" He asked confused

 

            "Look!" Kevin said pointing at the couple sleeping on the couch. "They look so peacefull sleeping in each others arms." He added.

 

            "Who ?" Soohyun asked as he got out of the room, with Dongho, stretching his arms.

 

            "Eli and Kiseop." Kevin answered him. The second Dongho heared their names he rushed to the couch.

 

            "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Dongho jumped in excitement. "They are back together."

 

            "Keep it down or you'll wake them." Hoon held him in his place.

 

            They kept staring at them with identical idiotic smile on their lips until Eli started opening his eyes. When they saw him waking up.

 

            "Oh damn, he woke up." Dongho said stormed to the kitchen, Jaeseop went to the bathroom, Soohyun went back to his room and Hoon and Kevin hid behind the couch.

 

            "Hoon, Kevin." Eli called them. Hoon and Kevin stood up slowly.

 

            "Oh hey hyung, good morning." Hoon said scratching his head.

 

            "What are you two doing behind the couch ?" Eli asked them suspiciously.

 

            "Nothing... I was just looking for my... my... something." Kevin answered .

 

            "And I was helping him, it's not like we're spying on you or anything." Hoon laughed weirdly and both of them went to the kitchen. Eli just laughed at the and looked at the ulzzang sleeping next to him peacefully just like an angel. He leaned in and left a gentle kiss on his forehead whispering 'I love you'.

 

            Dongho, Hoon and Kevin were popping their heads from the kitchen looking at the sweet couple, Eli raised his head and gave them i-know-you-guys-are-spying-on-us look, when their eyes made contact, Kevin pretended to look at his phone, Dongho opened the fridge pretending to search for something and Hoon lowered his head.

 

            Eli laughed then felt Kiseop clinging more to him whispering 'Good morning'.

 

            "Good morning, babe, had a good sleep ?" Eli asked leaving a kiss on Kiseop's nose.

 

            "Yes, the best! I missed asleep in your arms." Kiseop said and held Eli closer to him trying to feel him more. Eli cupped Kiseop's cheek and gave him kiss, it was gentle and light as a feather that sended shivers through all his body then it grew into a passionate one, Eli started rubbing his lips that made his eyes half-lide. He asked for access which Kiseop instantly gave it to him, he deepen it and started exploring his wet cavern, his eyes were fully closed and they enjoyed the kiss as much as possible. They broke the kiss later only for the need of air.

 

            "Man, I missed kissing like this." Kiseop said, eyes still closed.

 

            "Did you guys finish ?" Soohyun who was leaning on the couch asked.

 

            "Yah, Soohyun why do you have to ruin the moment ?" Hoon yelled from the kitchen. But Soohyun ignored him.

 

            "You should take advantage of this day and go out together since we don't have anything to do." Soohyun suggested.

 

            "I think his right." Eli agreed with him."Do you want to go out today ?" He asked Kiseop.

 

            'Yes of course, I want to." Kiseop smiled.

 

            "Okay then lets go get ready." Eli grinned and picked Kiseop bridal style and went to their room.

 

            "Aw, so sweet you guys." AJ who was passing by them said in a feminine voice. "Why am I talking like this ? ugh!" He said and turned to go to the kitchen.

 

            "Finally now everything is okay." Soohyun exclaimed.

 

            "Yep, finally." AJ said as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so so so so sorry for taking this long, I had many exams the last two weeks and I have math exam this week (I hope I do well) I barely had time to update, I'm sorry ;~;

anyways, I hope you guys like it.

ps: I didn't edit it because I don't have time I need to get in 15 minutes to go study, so I'm sorry if there's too many mistakes.

I'm sorry again guys and I hope you all like it, don't forget to comment.