Chapter 1.

A normal life.

Wig? Check. Make-up? Check. Clothes? Check.

Well it's time to go out and meet up with her best friend. She smiled to herself.

Kim Yun Ha's life was full of secrets. There's her working life and then her personal life of which the two had never clashed together before. Hopefully it never would.

"Don't break, oeoeoeo, okay, oeoeoeo pla-.."

Her phone rang loudly, playing her favourite song; Wow by BTOB. She picked up her phone with her long, slender, accessorized with two small heart shape ringed fingers and answered.

"Hello? Yun Ha's speaking." Yun Ha politely answered, not checking the caller ID.

"Yun Ha~! You don't need to be formal!" The person on the other end scolded her playfully.

"Ah! Sorry! I didn't check the caller ID..."

"It doesn't matter, anyway, you ready? I'm almost at your place, see you soon! Ciao!"

The line went dead as her best friend hung up not giving her a chance to say goodbye. Same old Fu-Han, she chuckled at his behavior.

It wasn't long before her apartment door was unlocked and swung open, revealing a handsome young man holding the spare key to her apartment. His baby face that girls swooned over appeared before her and his perfectly broad shoulders wrapped her into a hug. Males would kill to be him and have his voice... the husky vibrations that could hypnotize anyone instantly.

But of course only the Kim Yun Ha was immune to the gorgeous chinese male ever since they were little.  During the time they met, their memories were only full of hatred and horrible pranks thrown at each other constantly, and it all started with one instruction. The day he thought he could encounter Yun Ha's supposedly weak character was the day he came to realise 'the quiet ones were the dangerous ones'.


~~~~

A big collision of their egos was a grave mistake, that he had foolishly made. He would thought back then, she would be doing what he says which backfired and burned him as she poured strawberry milk over his head for ordering her to give it to him.That's how they became best of friends after many obstacles.

She quickly put on her coat, shoving her phone and money into her purse. She grabbed her keys on the way out of the door after Fu-Han, she securely locked her door even though there were no valuables in the apartment.