I LUHH U.

I LUHH U.

“Am I going crazy or something?! I KEEP SEEING NANA’S FACE I KNOW SHE LEFT OVER THREE YEARS AGO!” Lizzy nearly yelled while walking. Lizzy missed Nana dearly so she thought it could have just been her imagination. Lizzy was walking to the grocery store. She thought she saw Nana once again. “Why do I keep seeing her? It hurts every time,” Lizzy whispered.

Lizzy wanted her Nana back. She knew it would never happen though Nana left her to be a Super Model three years ago. Lizzy didn’t want her to go, but what could she do. She loved Nana so much she would let her go.

“Maybe some ice cream will help me get over her lots of ice cream. Why did I have to start seeing her again?”
Lizzy then walks home. After she gets home she throws everything to the ground and gets a spoon and starts eating her ice cream. As she is eating the ice cream she starts crying because all she can think of is Nana. When she finishes the tub of ice cream she lies down and continues to think about Nana. After hours of thinking about Nana and crying about her Lizzy falls asleep.

“TODAY I WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU NANA!” Lizzy shouted out. She left her apartment and started walking to the bus stop. When she got there she saw Nana again. “AGAIN?!”

This time she walked to this ‘Nana’ and asked “Are you really my Nana?” Nana only nodded. Lizzy then started sobbing then hugged Nana as tightly as she could.

“You don’t know how much I’ve missed you! I’ve cried myself to sleep think about you, us.” Lizzy whispered while sobbing. Nana lifted Lizzy’s head and gave her kiss to her lips.

“I’m so sorry baby. I shouldn’t have left you like I did. I missed you SO MUCH. I can’t believe I left you. I’M SO SORRY. I love you.” Nana said while Lizzy was hugging her tightly.

Lizzy and Nana got off the bus. Lizzy took Nana back to her apartment. When they got there they went to Lizzy’s room and lied in bed cuddling for the rest of the day.

“I love you. Never leave me again! PINKY PROMISE!” Lizzy said holding out her pinky.

“I love you too. I will never leave again. I promise.” Nana replied hooking her pinky to Lizzy’s.


The two kissed then went to sleep with Lizzy in Nana’s arms.