Meet & Greet with 2PM

Legend of 2PM - B.A.L.A.N.C.E
 
kim_jongin_in_ballpoint_pen_by_thenomnom
tumblr_micc0aTzcl1r332omo1_500_large.jpgexo-k-kai-1314758.jpg exo_k___kai_by_exoticgeneration21-d66clp
 
 
 
Going to post 2PM's basic infos and some things we think is important/funny to know about them :)
 
I guess, nearly everyone knows that they are called the 'beastly idols' in Kpop and variety shows :)
 
2PM debuted in 2008, with '10 points out of 10'
 
They are known for their good teamwork and their brotherly realtionship towards each other ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

{Kim Minjun aka Jun K.}

tumblr_muq0kig5W81qaq268o1_500.jpg
Jun K.

Jun K.is the hyung of the group, making him the oldest :)
He was born on the 15th of January 1988 - which means...it's his birthday today :D Congrats to the panda eyed power voice of 2PM!
Minjun is an awesome singer, he really is. His voice is a little raspy and has soul, which makes me shiver all the time I listen to him singing ♥
He has participated in 2 musicals - 'The three Musketeers' and 'Jack the Ripper'.
Jun K. is 180 cm tall and his blood type is A.
His fans often call him Panda - thanks to his eyes. Therefore he gets a lot plush pandas and panda toys from his fans :)
 

 

{Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul}

tumblr_mtur0vQM9e1rn8lhxo1_500.png
Khun
Khun is the 'foreign' member of the group. He is originally from Thailand.
Khun was born on the 24th of June, also on the year 1988.
Khun is really a gentleman, a gentleman how always gives his best and tries to entertain his fans. He is known for his winks *sigh's happily*
He was starring in the Japanese movie 'Ouran High School Host Club'and the Thai movie 'Seven Something'. Also, when it comes to drama's he is starring in 'One And A Half Summer' as well as in the current drama 'Kndaiche Shounen no Jikenob'.
Khun is around 180 cm and his blood type is 0 :)
 
A lot fans refer to him as the 'winking-machine' thanks to his heavenly winks ♥

 

{Ok Taecyeon}

exo_kai_growl_pic_by_yuka55202565-d6f3vc
Taec
Lovely Ok Troll is the rapper and second fluent member in english :)
Taec - born on the 27th of December, as well in the year 1988 - immigrated at the age of 10 to Bedford, Massachusetts.
Taec is known as THE BEAST in 2PM :)
'Cinderella's Sister', 'Dream High', 'Boku to Star no 99 Nichi' as well as 'Who are you' are the dramas he has acted in. The new Korean drama 'Very Good Day' will start shooting soon and his movie 'Marriage Blue' was well visited.
Taec is 185 cm tall, his blood type is AB.
 
Well, I need to mention OkCat! Seriously, it became a big hit these days :3

 

 

{Jang Wooyoung}

tumblr_mx3ehkcux31rdf2tco1_500.jpg
Woo
Woo is originally from Busan and left his home town to achieve his biggest dream -> becoming a singer! Which he luckily succeeded in ♥
Woo's brithday is the 30th of April. He was born in the year 1989 ^^
Wooyoung is calm and collected in real life but shows his witty and funny side in variety shows. He is known as a good MC - he was in WinWin together with SNSD's Taeyeon. He showed his acting skills in 'Dream High' where he played Jason, an foreign character.
WooWoo is 178 cm tall and is part of the blood type B :)
 
Woo - also known as JWY - was the first 2PM member who released a solo album -> 'y Lady'

 

 

{Lee Junho}

large.jpg
Junho
Junho is an eye-smile angel, like seriously! I have never seen such a cute and heartwarming smile like his ♥
Junho was born on the 25th of Januar, in the year 1990. Which makes him a few days older than Chansung.
Junho is known as the look-alike of Rain...which changed! Since now almost everyone knows that he is 2PM's LEE JUNHO! ftw ♥
Junho's first movie 'Cold Eye's' where he played 'Detective Daramjwi - Squirrel' was a hit in 2013. He is currently filming his next movie called 'Memories of the Sword'.
Junho is 178 cm tall and his blood type is A.
 
Junho is known for his excellent dancing. God, that man can move his body and *_*

 

 

{Hwang Chansung}

tumblr_mdnb2k1vjc1rz2ngro1_500_large.jpg
Chan
Chan, the maknae who doesn't look like one. Honestly, this man is untypical maknae, which makes me love him even more. Look at that tall and y man. I mean, normally maknaes are cute, eh? Not this beast, not in 2PM :D
Chan - born on the 11th of February in the year 1990 - is the youngest member in 2PM. He is at the same time the member who has the longest acting experience. Since he already acted in 'Unstoppable High Kick' in 2006. Yeah, even before his debute ^^
The TV-drama 'Jungle Fish' was also before the debute of 2PM. Followed by the Japanese Drama 'Kaito Royale' which earned him the role in the Korean drama '7th Grade Civil Servant'. 'Votre Noir' a one-episode special drama was a total hit, seriously...if you haven't watched it...do it NOW! *sobs*
The movie 'Red Carpet' is going to be released in 2014, as well as his newest movie 'Five Siblings in Deoksu Village'.
Chansung is 184 cm tall and his blood type is B.
 
Chan is a trained martial artist, having achieved high levels in Taekwondo and Kumdo. :)

 

 

 

 

Note by Mone

This was basically everything I thought was cool to know...ö.ö Is there something else I should add? Tell me guys! Don't be shy :D

Sorry if it wasn't interesting *kekeke~ But I still hope you guys enjoyed the gif's *drowns in her lake of drool*

Anyoung *waves* :3