Chapter 1

Please Comeback To Me

Chapter 1


*Flashback*

“We need to talk Kyungsoo.” Jongin said as he put his last shirt into his suitcase and closed it.

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything.

Jongin continued “I think that we should we break up.”

“Why?” Kyungsoo asked

“I don’t love you anymore.” Jongin said with a serious voice.

“Why do you do this to me? I love you so much why?”

“Why?”

“I have changed so much Jongin.” Tears fell from Kyungsoo’s doe eyes.

“Life is always changing every day, so people change too.”

“Is it because of Minah?”

“You probably figured it out by now. Minah is a very nice person. Her family is rich and she offered me a lot of thing. She will support me to study aboard. She can provide me with a lot of stuffs that you cannot provide for me. I can live in a much happier life.”

Jongin then stood up and opened the door but he was stopped by Kyungsoo hand. Kyungsoo grabbed his shirt begging Jongin not to leave. However it’s was useless. Jongin removed Kyungsoo’s hand and said “It’s over.”. Jongin stepped out of their shared room.

Kyungsoo was left alone in the room.

*End of flashback*

 JONGIN POV

Why did say that to Kyungsoo? He must hate me a lot. I am so sorry Kyungsoo. I shouldn’t made that choice. It was a terrible mistake.

I took out the photo of me and him on a date. In the photo, we smiled so happy.

I felt so lonely right now. I miss him so much. I’m about to cry then I hear a knock.

“Come in”

“Mr. Kai, can you please sign these papper?”

“What is this for?”

“It’s a confirmation that you handover all your work.”

“It’s done.”

“Oh goodbye Mr. Kai. It’s nice to work with you all those time. This is your last day.”

“Me too. I will miss you.” I winked at her.

I went back to my apartment after a few drink. I was just a bit drunk. I sighed as I went inside. I saw that my apartment is a total mess.

Were I still with Kyungsoo, this would never happen.

I lay down my bed not even bother to change. I felt so lonely and lost. My happy memories with Kyungsoo came back and I started to cry. I missed him.

Do you still love me after all what I have done to you? Will you forgive me?

I looked at our picture again. “I will see you soon.”

A few days later

“Hello”

“Who is it?”

“It’s me Jongin.”

“KIM JONGIN.”

“Yes. You don’t have to yell.”

“What do you want? Why do you call me?”

“Is this how you greet a friend that you haven’t seen for so long?”

“Just tell me what you want.”

“Can we meet? I’m at the café we used to hangout.”

“Okay. I will be there in 10 minutes.”

10 minutes later.

SEHUN POV

“I am here.” Jongin yelled and waved at me.

I sit down. I noticed that he has changed a lot. He dyed his hair blond. He was wearing a suitable. I could tell that it is very expensive. Now he looked like he is from the upper class.

“Why did you come back?”

“My company transferred me back here and more important I want to see Kyungsoo.”

“Why? You want to hurt him again. You already have Minah. What do you want with Kyungsoo?”

“No. I really miss him. I and Minah broke up. I realized that I have made a wrong choice leaving Kyungsoo behind. I want to get back with.”

“So how’s Kyungsoo doing?”

“Well. He’s good.”

“Tell me more.”

“He’s not the Kyungsoo you used to know.”

“Could you be more specific?”

“He changed. He did cry a few days after you left him. After that he changed. He doesn’t smile any more. When he smiles, it’s just a fake smile. He becomes more conservative and quieter. He even become a bit distant to us. He is not the care-free, optimistic Kyungsoo anymore. Let me think of a better word to describe him. Ah…Cold. He is now a cold person. He have shielded himself. But he is still a good friend.

I noticed that Jongin’s facial expression changed when I described about Kyungsoo.

“So how are you going to get him back then?” I asked him.

“Just look at me. I’m even more handsome than before. I’m the manager of a big company. I’m a successful man. I’m quite rich. I’m sure he will want me back.”

Not only his appearance but also his personality and attitude changed. What with the cocky attitude. You have changed a lot Kim Jongin.

“So you expect that he will magically forgive you when you apologize. Is that what you mean?”

“I am just joking. I know it will not be easy to win him back but I am determined to prove that I am still love Kyungsoo.” He said.

Is he really serious? How can he joke about this?

I remembered that I had a date with Luhan so I stood up to leave.

“Where are you going? We still have some catching up to do.”

“I have a date. I have to go now.”

“With Luhan?”

“uhm”

“You and Luhan are still together.”

“Yes of course. We love each other a lot. You expect me to break with Luhann like what you did with Kyungsoo. Unlike someone, I am a very loyal and faithful person.”

I walked away from him. Maybe I was too harsh but I need to teach him a lesson.

A few day later.

KYUNGSOO POV

Oh another day of work. I went it my workplace and greeted my colleagues. I sit down at my table. I started my computer.

I began to hear my colleagues talking about the new boss that will replace Mr. Leeteuk. Nut I didn’t really care. I didn’t care if he was strict or not. All I need to do was to complete well every task given to me.

Ms.Anna walked in and informed us “The new boss is here.”

He stepped in.

“Well!! What a surprise.”


What do you think about this? You can guess what will happen next chapter, right?