You're my number one fanboy

You're my number one fanboy
 
You had always wanted to meet your bias in a real life. To touch his warm hand and shake it. To see his fetching smile when he looks at you. But you knew that would never happen, because you were a poor student with no Korean skills, though your English was good enough. You were stuck in routines, school and the internet. You wanted to do something else, to fulfill your dreams. 
 
One day you found a page selling tickets to Teen Top's fan meeting in Seoul. You had a constrained occasion to buy them, to fly there and meet him. But the main problem was money, that you couldn't afford. There was a questionnaire on that page what said 'Win tickets just by doing this!' You thought it was all deceit, but still filled in that form. At least you had tried, even though you knew you had a bad luck in competitions.
You had asked your family if they wanted to visit Seoul one day, but they had abstained. They weren't so into South-Korean civilization as you did. 
 
Few days later you checked your e-mail, there were lots of junk mail and advertisements. But one message was special, it included text in hangul what you weren't able to understand. Or if you knew how the word was pronounced, you had no clue about what did it mean. Only word you were able to understand was 'congratulations'. You had to use google translator to find out what was that message saying. 
You translated it in your native language and laughed almost for hours because of the bad translation. After reading it twice straight through you eventually realized what you had won. Tickets for two to next fan meeting what was arranged by Teen Top.  
 
You screamed like a little girl and swung in that swing you had used to use. People around you scowled at you, maybe they thought you were mentally sick or something. But you were so happy so you couldn't contain your fanboy feels anymore. You were going to see your bias within one week. You were going to have an opportunity to describe out loud, how much you really loved him. 
Your mom marveled your behavior and asked if there was something wrong. Or if you had taken an overdose of coffee this morning. You smiled and said;
"I'm going to fly to Seoul within seven days mom. I won tickets for two to that fan meeting I talked about!" 
 
Your mom couldn't believe you at first, she wanted to see that e-mail over and over again. You translated it to her and showed the front page of that competition. It had now your name on it, congratulating you because of your win. Because those tickets were meant for two and you were juvenile your mom volunteered to come with you. Of course she didn't want to attend the fan meeting, she wanted only use that ticket to an airplane. 
Everything seemed too perfect to be true.
 
For sure your friends were jealous but they wished you luck. They asked you to bring an autograph for a souvenir and take loads of photos of those artists. Everyone were excited, maybe more excited than you were. They literally praised your good luck in competitions, what was kind of false. You had had just a good fortune. In brief who ever could have had a chance to win those tickets. 
 
Everything was checked up and your suitcases were packed. You walked around the airport with your mom because you had missed accidentally the right gate and you had to walk all the way back to the right one. You had blamed on your mom because of getting lost, but apologized her quickly. This was something what you couldn't risk. Something you couldn't ruin with a bad behavior. Your hyung was waiting for you. 
Finally you got on the airplane with your mom. It was something new to you because you had never travelled so far. And you had never been so nervous and fortunate at the same time.
You tried to sleep and prepare for the coming jet lag but you didn't success. It was always hard to sleep smoothly when there were some noise around. 
 
You finally arrived to South-Korea, to a land of your dreams. Everything looked bigger than you had ever imagined, there was so many people around you, so many buildings and traffic. But you loved what you saw, it was love at the first sight. 
You found the hotel you were supposed to spend your nights and unloaded your suitcases. The hotel room was perfect, those sights from it's balcony were amazing. You couldn't believe what had just happened. You had arrived to South-Korea, to that country you had always dreamed about. 
Of course you wanted to share those moments with your friends and you took the first selca from a balcony, showing the beautiful landscape behind you. You downloaded it on your current used websites, just to make sure that people were aware about what had happened. Aware about that fact you were going to make your dreams to come true.
 
You had the best time in your life within those days you spent in Southern Korea. There was so much things to see, so many stores to check out and so many restaurants to have a meal in. You had thought Korea had k-pop related stores behind the every corner but it turned out to be hard to find them. Your mom whined often  about that language barrier, Koreans weren't so eager to communicate in English. And if ones were able to speak it, they were too shy to show it.
After all you survived and found places you had always wanted to visit in and made your mom to pay the most of your purchase. You bought some new clothes, because those brands weren't sold in your country. And of course few new albums made by Teen Top and other bands you really liked. When you saw Minsoo's face on a cover of the album you remembered that fan meeting. You were really going to see him.
 
*** 
 
After few days of fanboying around the moment you had waited the most, was up to happen. You checked up the time and made sure you were going to be the first one who arrived. But you weren't. There were tons of fangirls screaming and trying to get closer the idols that you were up to give in and leave the premises. But it was your dream, you weren't going to give up so easily. You had to fight for it.
You stepped in line and waited, waited for hours to walk closer and closer the place where the autographs were given. Some fans had set their eyes on you, ones smiled and the others looked confused. You were pretty aware of that fact you were the only fanboy at that meeting. No wonder people stared at you. It was obvious to fanboys to get a lots of attention.
 
After hours of waiting your legs had started to feel sore and you felt like you'd never see the ones you admired the most, in addition, it has started to rain a bit and the sky was turning darker and darker. The security guards seemed like they wanted to leave, but Teen Top's boys kept writing, kept fulfilling fans' dreams one by one. 
That was the first time you were able to see them from the line you stood in. You tried to move a bit to see them better. There they were, sitting and writing. Smiling to lucky fans and accepting the gifts they were given. Your heart skipped a beat when Minsoo stopped concentrating on the paper and looked up. He turned his head a bit to count how many people were still left in the line, and he noticed you, the only man in the line. He looked at you for few seconds and smiled. His smile looked better than in photos, it looked so marvelous that you were up to faint. He had noticed you. And smiled.
 
Your heart beat faster than ever, there were two girls before you in the line. They went to discuss with Chunji, he was obviously the most famous among young girls. Your hands shake, you hold your breath and waited for your turn. Minsoo was there, closer than ever. Waiting for someone to ask an autograph.
 
"Annyeong.." You shuttered and gave the album to him so Minsoo could sign it. But instead of taking the album, he took your hand in his own and smiled again. 
 
"Thanks for coming. I really appreciate it." He said and lifted his head up a bit.
 
You were able to say nothing, because if being numbed by his touch. Being numbed by his hands softness and his handsome appearance. You just stood still and stared at Minsoo in front of you, holding your hands like you guys had known each other for years.
 
"N-No problem.. I- I'm just.." You shuttered again, fascinated look in your eyes. This was better than none of your dreams.
 
"Yes I know." He said and smiled again. You felt like you could melt right there, because of happiness.
"You are my number one fan. What's your name?" 
 
You gave your felt-tipped pen to him so he could sign the album for you, after releasing your hands from his own. You didn't remember to answer his question so he stopped writing and looked at you, inquiring look in his eyes. 
"Your name?"
 
You had heard stories about fans who had asked their idol to write 'to my wife/hubby', but you didn't dare to do it. You thought it was just too childish to act like that in front of fames. So you answered the question, spelling out your name letter by letter and got the album back in your hands. Bowing a bit, smiling. Someone texted you and your ringtone played out from your pocket. Suddenly you remembered something, you had almost forgot the most important one, a picture.
 
"B-bby the way.." You asked shyly, playing with a piece of jewelry.
 
"Yes? Did I forget something?" He asked.
 
"Can I.. I mean.."
 
"Hm? Don't be shy~ "
 
"Can I take a picture with you?" You finally asked, looking at him. Hoping the best.
 
"Of course!" He said and stood up from his stool and walked next to you. You were able to feel the glances and stares on your back, envious fangirls. Minsoo staid still and waited until you found your phone and were able to take a selca with your front camera. While taking the photo, Minsoo's body was so close to you that you were almost infatuated by his body's heat. You pressed the button, hearing a little sound what confirmed the photo was really taken. What confirmed you were really still alive. 
 
After that Minsoo went back and it was your turn to leave. You didn't want to, but angry fangirls were already complaining that the fanboys got kind of special treatment. You just smiled and waved to him, letting new fangirls surround him. You spend some more hours there, just glancing at Minsoo who gave his autographs to people who had waited peacefully in line. Just staring at the selfie, what was the most beautiful thing ever. Minsoo's smile and his warm appearance in the photo was something unbelievable, something you wanted to share with the whole world. But Minsoo, you didn't want to share him with anyone else. Because you were his number one fan.
 
***
 
After all, you had to leave the area and head back to your hotel. You unlocked the door and tumbled on the bed, your body felt so exhausted because of standing. You kept staring at the photo and tried to remember what he really looked like, what his body's heat felt like, and what did he smell like. 
You just couldn't get him out of your mind. His precious smile and warm hands. What were holding yours, some hours ago. The photo what you had taken, had gotten hundreds of likes on Facebook. Many congrats from your friends and randoms, envy messages from fangirls whose scheme about selfie had been rejected.
But you were happy, happier than ever. Just because you had met him, the love of your life.
 
Knock knock. Someone wanted to come in. You stood up quickly and went to open the door. 
 
"Good evening, room service. May I come in?" You nodded, though you hadn't ordered anything.
 
"I came to bring something to you." A young guy, wearing sunglasses, said and stepped forward.
 
"But I.. I haven't ordered anything." 
 
"You forgot this." He said and handed a felt-tipped pen to you. Your heart skipped beats. You were able to say nothing.
 
"And you forgot me." He added and wrapped his arms around your neck, while removing his sunglasses.
 
He was really there. In front of you, closer than ever. Minsoo. He had came after you, just to give the item, what belonged to you, back. But you didn't get his acts, his eyes were nearly shining because of the lamp on your table. He looked perfect, as always. 
 
"I- I forgot you?" 
 
"Yes you did." The look in Minsoo's eyes was extraordinary, his body's heat surrounded you, drowning you to the sleepy atmosphere. You looked at him, in his eyes. In his perfect brown eyes. His face got a bit closer to yours, you were up to faint. Or, at least you felt like it. 
 
What did he want? Why did he behave like this? 
 
 
 
Minsoo - P.O.V.
 
I had never been moved like that. Like, I mean, just a one fan bringing up so much memories. Just like that. He had looked so familiar, his smile, a shy one, had looked like the one's I loved years ago. I just had to take his hands in my own, just to make sure he wasn't the one I missed the most. He wasn't, but still I wasn't able to get him out of my head. I thought I was going crazy. I really did.
 
After he had left, I couldn't avoid glancing at him. His shy appearance had made me to want hug him. Made me to wanna tell him that everything was alright. 
And when he had forgot his pen, I felt I had to run after him and give it back. I felt I needed to find him and make him smile once again. To make him happy and give him everything he wanted.
 
My bandmates said I had totally lost my mind and I'd just cause troubles to myself by going after him. They told me to let him go and keep the pen by myself, but I refused. That fanboy was something special for me, he was the only boy who had attended that meeting, if parents are not included.
When I told them, I was really going to find him and give the felt-tipped pen to my fanboy, they just shook their heads. They knew my effort would be doomed before it even started, so did I. But I wanted to try. I wanted to talk once again to my familiar looking fanboy.
 
So I left the managers and my bandmates and wandered around, looking for a hotel for tourists. I didn't even know whether he lived in Korea or not, at least he had spoken English with an extraordinary accent, In addition that accent had been extremely cute. I wanted to hear his voice over and over again.
Finally after hours of searching, I found my way to a hotel which has been really popular among tourists, especially fans. Because of it's cheap accommodation and the beautiful buildings around. I really thought I'd find him there.
 
I put on my black sunglasses and sneaked into building, avoiding fans, and harassment of journalists. I wanted to be invisible just for a second. I climbed up the stairs and saw a glimpse of his hair behind the corner. My heart's beat raised, I had found him. I hid behind the shaft and kind of spied him. 
 
' What the heck are you doing Minsoo? ' I thought while glancing at him behind the shaft.
 
' You are really loosing your mind. ' 
 
But I didn't care. I waited until he entered his room and locked the door. I wanted to be sure he was all alone, that I could discuss with him. And there would be nobody if I wasn't able to contain my feelings. The feelings of one sided love, which had been locked up into my heart since I had broke up with someone, who looked familiar to him. But this boy was even more handsome.
 
I knocked the door, holding the pen in my hand. My heart bouncing and beating like crazy. And when he opened the door, thinking it was really the room service I knew I had won. My doomed effort had succeeded. I stepped in and felt my mind was completely blown, I removed my sunglasses and wrapped my hands around his neck. That was something I had wanted to do, badly.
 
"Yes you did." I replied his question smirking a bit. This boy didn't know how lucky he was. How lucky he really was.
 
 
 
 
***
 
You got the answer almost immediately. His perfect lips, suddenly kissed your own. Moving gently and asking you if it was acceptable to do so. You were confused and weren't able to move, in addition your lips felt to be in fire. And as quickly it has started, the kiss came to it's end. Minsoo staid close to you and you were actually able to feel this breath on your face. 
 
"What was that?" You asked, biting your lips. Boggling.
 
"A kiss." He said and smiled again. Like he was speaking to a child who didn't understand what was happening.
 
"But what for?" You kept talking.
 
"Because you seem to love me, right?"
"Why wouldn't I give some love back?" His hands were still around your neck. Sometimes your neck with his fingertips.
 
"But.. I.."
 
"Don't fans love their idols? Do they?" He whispered and kissed you cheek again. Telling you he was not going to give in.
 
You didn't stop him. Minsoo kissed your cheek, then your neck and placed his last kiss on your collarbone. Then he lifted his thumb on your lower lip, like playing with it. You saw his perfect lips getting closer and closer, and again kissing your own, more passionately than last time. You hesitated first, thinking what should you do. 
 
It was totally crazy, your idol kissing you, passionately. But world is crazy, you thought and replied the kiss, first carefully, like finding out what kind of kisses he liked. Like tasting his lips piecemeal. Deeping the kissess one by one.
 
After a while of kisses and touches you stopped, gently, your arms wrapped around his masculine neck. 
You leaned your head against his well-trained chest and listened to his fast heartbeats. 
 
"Yes we do." You said and his pectoral with your fingertips.   
 
"You do what?" He asked and took your free and in his own. 
 
"Love our idols." You whispered and kissed his cheek. 
 
He placed his hands on your cheekbones. Lifting your face up a bit. Then again, kissing your lips, gently and eyes closed. Enjoying, expressing the love. 
 
"I love you too." He whispered.