Lonely

Lonely

Hoseok the side of the bed. Turns out he didn’t find the person he was looking for, he gets up and looks to the side of his bed. Empty, of course. Because that person who used to sleep beside him wasn’t there anymore, and will never be there anymore.

Hoseok sighs, then he gets up from the bed to go to the bathroom. He took his toothbrush and brushes his teeth while looking at the mirror. Silent. Hoseok feels the atmosphere is so silent. Then his mind flies away, to the old memory he had. Brushing teeth in the morning has never been this silent. There was also a sound, a loud one, a weird one, that coming from beside him when he was brushing teeth. They’d ended up fighting because Hoseok said he was so noisy, but they’d made up with a soft kiss on lips after brushing their teeth. Hoseok knows, he hates it when he was noisy. But somehow, he hates this silent atmosphere more. That noise would be better.

Finished brushing his teeth, he then walks out from the bathroom and goes straight to the kitchen. Looking at the table and imagining that many slices of toast were there, and two glasses of milk, also a cute smile that greets him once he arrived there. He smiles back, but then seconds later that picture faded out, also his smile.

Hoseok walks to the fridge and opens it, he then takes a big bottle of milk and drinks half of it. He places the bottle on the table and watch it for a while. He never really likes milk, if there’s another drinks than milk, he will certainly choose that other drink. But milk is his favorite, milk is the only drinks that he would serve to him, and he doesn’t mind with it. Anything would be great, if he is the one who give it to him.

After a while of spacing out, he then walks to the couch and lies himself there. Looking blankly at the ceiling. He used to have his laps as his pillow here. But, now, it’s just a plain couch, with nothing become his pillow here. He closes his eyes for a moment, and suddenly he feels a tiny fingers caresses his face and hair, like what he used to do to him. He opens his eyes in hurry, he doesn’t want to miss the chance to see him again. But there’s nothing there, and that tiny fingers already gone.

Hoseok let his tears falling down slowly to both of his cheeks. Now he can’t endure it anymore, he knew it since the very start.

He misses him, very much.

Every little things about him; his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his ear, his hair, his lips, his body, his words, his giggles, his everything. Really, everything about him. He misses him so much that he can’t endure it anymore. And that day, Hoseok spends it by crying about that guy. That guy who he loves so much, that guy who is another half of him, and that guy who has left him to meet the God. That guy who makes him like this after he left.

Yeah, that guy, Kim Taehyung.