Introductions

I have a pet dog?

Taekwoon woke up from the multiple ringing of the doorbell of his apartment. He dragged himself out of bed, still half asleep to the front door and opened it.

"What do you want?" he asked grumpily to the person standing in front of his apartment.
The next thing he knew, he felt something soft and warm being placed in his hands. His eyes automatically flew wide open and stared at the thing that was pushed on to his hands. There, sleeping soundly on his hands, was a champagne coloured dog. 
 
"What is this??" he asked trying to push the dog back to the person standing in front of him.
 
"I found him at the side of the road! I think he's lost. I would keep him but Ravi is quite sensitive with the dog fur," N said smiling.
 
"I don't have space for a dog," Taekwoon said coldly.
 
"You have space," N insisted.
 
"I already have a pet," Taekwoon said.
 
It's true. Taekwoon does have a pet cat. He much prefers cats than dogs because he relates so much more to cats than with dogs.
 
"I am sure Yuri won't mind sharing," N said. "Just look after it for a while until we return it to the owner," he continued as he began to walk away.
 
"Wait, you can't just leave me here with this....this..." Taekwoon didn't know what to call it.
 
"Ken. I called it Ken for now. It's a nice name right?" N said. " Take good care of it!" he said before disappearing down the corridors.
 
Taekwoon sighed and looked at the ball of fur that was still sleeping in his hands. N, being Taekwoon's best friend does this all the time but this is the first time he brought over a live animal. Taekwoon brought Ken in the house and settled him on the carpet. He watched as Ken made himself comfortable on the carpet. Yuri, his black cat came in and stared at the intruder.
 
"That's Ken. He's going to be staying with us for a while," he said to Yuri as she jumped on the couch next to him, letting Taekwoon pet her.
 
"You're ok with dogs right?" he asked Yuri only earning a purr from her.
 
It was then that Ken started to wake up and he panicked when he saw the change in environment. He remembers being picked up by a nice man as he was looking for food down the streets since he was separated from his owner. The nice man took him in but sadly the other person he lived with couldn't stop sneezing. The last thing he remembered was him getting in the nice man's car, falling asleep and now he's here in this random person's house. Ken looked around the house and stared at Taekwoon. He barked a couple of times at the latter.
 
"Calm down. N brought you here. You're going to be staying here," Taekwoon said trying to approach Ken. 
 
Kem calmed down a little bit but freaked the hell out when he saw Yuri next to Taekwoon. Cats, there is nothing more that Ken dislikes than cats. They were always mean to him and he has not fond memories of cats and him.
 
"Woah ok no. You can't do that. Stop," Taekwoon said trying to control the panicked Ken.
 
He eventually got Ken to calm down by moving him as far away from Yuri as possible. 
 
Taekwoon sighed for the hundredth time that day. It's going to be difficult having Ken around.
 
Taekwoon slowly rediscovered why he had a pet cat instead of a dog. Once Ken was comfortable with the surroundings, he trotted around the house curiously not forgetting to avoid where Yuri was. Ken was an outgoing dog, as Taekwoon soon learned. He likes to play. He likes to play a lot. Ken tried to get Taekwoon to play with him but the said man is too busy calling on the phone.
 
"Pick up!" Taekwoon said impatiently to a ringing tone. 
 
After calling 3 times, N finally answered.
 
"Taekwoonie! What's up?" N said.
 
"Take the dog back," Taekwoon said out straight as he looked at Ken who was at his feet with a ball in his mouth. Taekwoon had no idea where Ken got the ball from. He will deal with that later.
 
"Why??" N asked on the line.
 
"Because...he's so active and upgoing and the exact opposite of me. There is a reason why I have a cat as my pet instead of a dog. Just take him back," Taekwoon said and here comes the weird part, he swears that it was as if Ken could understand him and it looked kind of sad that Taekwoon didn't want him. Ken looked at Taekwoon with his sad puppy dog eyes and placed the ball down near Taekwoon's foot. He then walked over to a corner and curled up into a ball. Taekwoon stared at Ken.
 
"Is he sulking??" he asked himself.
 
"Ken won't have a place to stay!! Just keep him for the night at least until I can find a place for it to stay," he heard N say.
 
"Ok fine but only one night," Taekwoon said and he hung up.
 
Taekwoon shrugged off the feeling about Ken actually understanding him and stood up to get ready for work. He changed and pet Yuri  before leaving. He stood in front of the door looking at Ken who was still at the corner in a ball.
 
"He's not going to be hungry is he?" Taekwoon asked himself.
 
"Ken," Taekwoon called out to the dog earning him only a head lift. "if you want food, you can share with Yuri for now ok?" he said pointing at Yuri's bowl. Ken blinked a couple of times. 
 
"I'm going to work now. You two play nice," Taekwoon said and he left the apartment. 
 
 
A.N. And here's chapter one. I know I'm suppose to update Shot through the heart but I was bored during my holiday and this is what came up during that time. I feel like Taekwoon's more of a cat person and Jaehwan a dog xD anyway, enjoy!

Also i changed a bit in the original posting. But the story is still the same. I just changed the names :)