1

Replacement

Yongguk followed reluctantly after his two members, Youngjae and Daehyun, as they had a friendly wrestling match along the way to their dressing room.
he hated seeing them together, yes they were friends but he always hated the fact that he can't be like that, and with his own boyfriend!
he sat down on the chair as the hair dresser started styling his hair, his gaze slowly falling on his lovers figure, then another body jumped on him causing Yongguk to frown, damn you Yoo Youngjae!
out of all the members, Daehyun had to distance himself from him, so what if their relationship was a secret, he was creating the same image with his same aged friend!
'it's different, with you it's real, if they dig deeper into my and Jae's relationship they will find nothing, what do you think will happen when they dig into our relationship??' Daehyun's words rang in his head and he shook his head, it was hard not to be persuaded, that's why the fans call Daehyun a con artist, if he wanted someone to believe something, well, it sure will happen!
"YA! Yoo Youngjae! you are a dead man!" he heard his lover and smirked, imagining it actually happening.
it's not that he hated the guy, on the contrary he was a nice fella, but it felt like Daehyun was replacing him.
"you sure are..." he muttered to himself.
"hmm?" Himchan hummed from the other side, Jesus I almost forgot about this guy!
"n-nothing, just talking to myself" he said as he bumped his leg into the chair's leg and hissed in pain.

"Hyung! you forgot your mic!" Daehyun ran after him and handed him the prop, he was about to walk back over to his friend when Yongguk caught his wrist and halted him.
"Hyung?" Yongguk sighed and let his arm go, seeing no point as the words he wanted to say wouldn't come out.
it happened a lot, ever since he met Daehyun he started stuttering and choking on his own words, it was like sky diving, some scream their lungs out, some just hugged the backpacks straps and prayed to god for a miracle.
the younger male gave him a small smile and pulled him a little further away, out f sight, he pecked his lips, leaving Yongguk stunned.
"b-but we're out! on the open!" he stuttered, here we go again.
"no one can see us it's fine, and besides I know what you're thinking..." Daehyun said and straightened the folds on his clothes, Yongguk just looked at him confused causing him to smirk and lean in closer to his ear.
"I'm not replacing you" he whispered and hooked his arms around the olders neck, "I will never replace you".


just a short little scenario i really wanted to write ;)