^_^

Could I be yours?

I yawned and wiped my eyes. I saw sun shining through the windows.
"Ah, what time is-" my eyes widen when i saw the clock on the wall.
"8.00 AM already! Eotteohke?!" my hands on my head, I got panic.

Yoongi-ah, mianhae. I'll be late again  ㅠㅠ

I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower quickly. I really felt bad wake up late. Because it's been a week since Yoongi, my best friend was opnamed in the hospital. He got appendicitis. I really sad that I couldn't spend my time with him this week. I always spend my time with him, even since we were kid. 'cause we live in the same neighbor. My house is beside his house. I used to play with him when we're kid, even until now, when we are in the last year of high school.
To be honest, I don't have any friend other than him. He is my one and only best friend ever. That's why when one of us got something bad, the other must felt so bad, 'cause we are everything to each other.

But, I felt something different after two weeks ago.

-flashback-

I was told to take some soft drinks from Yoongi's bag in the locker while he was playing basketball with his gang. They called Bangtan Boys which consist of Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Seokjin.
I opened his bag, then suddenly something pulled out from the bag.
"A notebook?" I took the notebook from the floor.
White notebook, hmm yeah his favorite color is white.
And there's written 'Suga', his name in Bangtan Boys. While the others name are J-hope for Hoseok, Rapmon for Namjoon and Jin for Seokjin.

I was really curious about that book. So, i decided to open it. I opened some random pages.
My eyes widen when I saw the title on a page was 'Nae cheotsarang' (my first love)
Who's his first love?'

I really curious.
Then I saw.... [y/n]. That's my name written there.


OMG this must be fake. He wrote my name accidently. Or it must be someone who has the same name with me and he loves her.
Then, I turn to the other page. I got shocked more and more.


What I saw ...

'Oh . Why did [y/n] agree to hang out with that es Yoomin and Hyeri? I can't go out with her tonight.'

'Oh myyy... How long I have to hold my feels?! I don't want her with other boy. I don't want to see any boys near her, other than me.'

'[y/n] -ah happy birthday! I was really nervous. that's why i can't say it to you.
JINJJA  SARANGHAE [y/n]-ah!!!! <3<3<3'

'Too bad, I'm really a coward. When will I tell her? She always by my side but I can't have her. I want to make her be mine. Like forever.'

'[y/n]-ah. You know, how many times I delete the words when I want to text you?! I always wanted to type 'baby' 'honey' 'bunny' or just '♥' . But I'm really a coward, I can't do that.'

I heard footsteps come closer..


"Yah, mwohae(what are you doing)?"
I jumped when Hoseok suddenly tapped my shoulder. I'm shocked. He grabbed the note quickly.
"Ya ya! You read it? Heol~" he said with shocked face.
"A-aniya. I-I just-"
"Mwo mwo?!" He lean closer to me.
"Yah!! Wae?!!" I pushed him away.
"You know that all eo?" I asked him while pointing the note.
"Of course. Hahahahaha." He laughed evilly.
"Omo! How can-"
"[y/n]-ah, believe me. That's true. He likes you." He said in a serious tone.
"But we- we are-"
"Bestfriend. I know, but for him you are more than friend. you will understand soon and I'm sure you'll feel the same."
"......"

I cant say anything. Hoseok put the note inside the bag and took the drinks out for them. Then he leaved me. I came out after thinking about it for few minutes. And I decided not to think too much about it.

-flashback end-

After that day, I don't know what actually happen. Sometimes I felt too much worried him. Sometimes I felt I miss him even when it just an hour after I met him. I feel like being weird.

Finally I arrived in the hospital. I dont want to waste the time, so I ran fast to Yoongi's room. I panted after I reached the door, ready to open it. I checked if my face didn't seem like I run before. I swept the sweat on my forehead with a tissue and then threw it to dustbin beside me. And I entered the room.

"[y/n]-ah!!!!!" Yoongi yelled once I opened the door.
"Mianhae Yoongi-ah. I know I'm late again. I can't get up earlier." I sobbed.
"Hahahaha gwaenchana gwaenchana. But I have a favor. Same like yesterday," Yoongi smiled to me. Waaah how sweet was that smile. Finally I saw him smiling.
"Ah, arasseo." I know what he want. He wanted me to feed him the porridge 'cause there's nobody else other than us. His parents couldn't stay 24/7 in the hospital. They had to go to work. So, since it was holiday, I came to visit him frequently.

I took the porridge from the table. It's still warm.
"[y/n]-ah. I'll be back tomorrow!!!" Yoongi screamed happily. He made me shocked, the bowl I hold almost fall.
"Yah! You shocked me."
"Yah! You don't want me to go out from this hell? You know right, I dont like to stay here." he faked a sad face.
"It's not like that yoongi-ah."
"[y/n]-ah," he maved his fingers in order ask me to come closer.
I stood up and I lean to him,
"Mwo?" i asked in a serious tone.
"Eungkyakyaaaaa~" he messed up my hair while saying his eungkyakya. I whined,

"Yah!!! Wae!!!" I tried to go back from him, but then he wrapped his left arm on my waist. he made me can't move while he shook yea messed up my hair.
"Yoongi-ah! geumanhae!(stop!)" he still mess up my hair until I felt something different.
It feels like I'm in electric shock when his left hand wrapped tighly on my waist. 
What is this feeling?
Do i like him?
Or i like the fact that he likes me?

Suddenly, he stopped and pulled me closer again. His face just few inches from me. Our eyes met each other. We stared each other for few seconds. Until then, his lips crashed my lips.......... just a quick peck.
But still, it made me shock.
"Yoongi-"
"Ssssttt." his pointer finger on my lips. "Actually I wanna say this since a long time ago," he look at me again, I didn't dare to look at him.
"[y/n]-ah, look at me. I'll just say it once," I look at him.
"Saranghae [y/n]-ah." He pulled me again to hug me.
It was so sudden. I couldn't breath, my heart beat faster. I didn't know what to say. I knoew he likes me, but now it feels like ..... unexplainable.
"W-what did you say?" I still couldn't believe what just he said.
"Saranghae." he said it. again.
"Y-yah," I pulled away.
"You said you won't say it more that once but you already said it twice hahahahaha." I laughed at him.
"Did you get what I said?" Yoongi turn into serious again. His cold expression...


oops... 


"I like you, I love you. can you just be mine [y/n]-ah?"

 

-OK. CONTINUE THIS STORY WITH YOUR OWN IMAGINATION- :)))