What am I to you?

What am I to you?

Aishh !! Just do it will you ?! No ! YES ! Why can't you do it while the other girls can ?! 

People past you. Some holding present, chocolate and who knows? It's valentine Day. You are satanding infront of Lay's classroom,arkwardly and nervously.

"Could you please move aside ?! " a girl pushed you,sending you to the ground.

"S-sorry."

"Geez.." she,the queenkas of the school, flips her hair then when inside the classroom.

Duh !! Forget it ! I won't make it . He never notice me actually !!

You stand up. You walked slowly to your classroom when suddenly -----

"Oopps...sorry. It's my fault." Eh?? This voice sounded like Lay's..

"Umm..." You didn't looked up.

Bending down, you and the guy picked your present the he had dropped earlier. You accidently touches his hand. 

He looked at you. You looked at him . Your eyes meet his .

OMO !!! LAY !!! 

Without thinking for a second, you grabbed your present and give it to him.

"Lay ! This is for you ! Happy valentine day !!! " you talk so quickly. Inside your heart, you feel it's good to give to him in that way . Lay chukled . 

Your face turn red. Your legs feels like oatmeal but it started running . And,yeah, you run.

Lay grabbed your hands that makes your whole body froze.

"I love you." he say it softly.

You turn around,feeling you must be dreaming. But it's not. You can feel his hand and by that your heartbeats.

He looked right into your eyes and repeat his word.

"I LOVE YOU !! " and this time he shouted it.

Some student stop to see Lay,the MR.Popular, grabbing your hands.

"OMO!!"

"Huh?"

"Did he actually say that ?"

You can hear it, all of them looking at your so-damn-good-moment.

"So will you?" Lay countinued. Flashing his dimples.

Getting back  to attention. " Huh , will I what ?"

"You know what ? You are the funniest girl I ever saw in ths school ." Lay smile . The killer kind of smile.

"And weird..I know it ." you fake a smile.

See ? He's just joking ..yeah I know I'm just that crazy-about Lay fan. He'll...Ughhh!!! ~!@#$%^&&*() He'll never understand !!!

That 'He'll never understand' word.....Suddenly..You HATE him now !!??

You want to let go your hand but he hold it more tightly. The more you tried, the more he tightly he hold.

Your eyes suddenly filled with the tears of shame. Lay so your tears rolling gently on your dry cheeks. He touches your cheek and gently wipe your tears.

"I'm sorry if my words hurt your feeling. But my I LOVE YOU...I'm serious." 

At this once in a life time moment, you look at Lay. You feel like you just known him and just became his fan.

I dunno Lay.....

Lay once again repeat his question.

" Will you be my girlfriend ? "

You covered your mouth. Nodding as the answer. Yes from now on you are official with your belove Lay.

Life as a fangirl is not that bad.

Lay hugs you. The student,who was watching your moment, clapped their hands.

Well, you , however, feel embarassed and at the same time your heart ------

ASDFGHJKL.....KYAAAAAAAAAA------!!

The school bell rang. Lay breaks his hug .

" ....See you at break.." he waves his hand.

" I will." you waved back.

In your mind there's a lot of question you want to ask him. As a fangirl,of course.