END

MISS YOU

Yixing was looking at his girlfriend who was packing her belongings for her social work. She had been busying herself in it for almost three hours and ignoring him. Yixing had thrown a lot of protest to her, begging her to stay, but deep in his heart he knew she needed to go.

Yixing got down the bed and headed to his girlfriend. He sat behind her and hugged her. He inhaled her scent, the scent that he liked the most, and the scent that he will miss so much.

“Babe, did you really need to go?” His girlfriend-Park Ri Ra-already being his one and only since two years ago, and he loved her dearly. It was hard for him to accept her going on a social job from his college for a month, a freaking month. He already missed her so bad when he was out of the city to visit her parents for a week, and now she was out of the city for a month, and not to mention it will be hard for him to contact her because of the poor signal. He cursed in his mind, why she got the secluded village with forest surrounded it?

Ri Ra sighed. She knew Yixing will be like this. He did this for almost a month and honestly, it was hard for her too to leave him. She put her hands on top of yixing’s hands and leand back to his chest.

“Are you really wanted to do this again xing?”

Yixing tightening his hug, he sure he didn’t want to let it go in the mean time. “I’ll do this until you decide to stay with me”

Ri Ra wanted to laugh at his childish behavior, but Yixing will always be Yixing, the childish, the cute, the romantic Yixing that Ri Ra loved the most.

“You have your schedule, love. You’ll be busy too. Believe me I will be by your side again in a blink of eyes, okay?” Ri Ra caressed Yixing’s knuckles to soothe him.

“I’m going to miss you baby, so much” Yixing kissed her nape and nuzzled on it.

Ri Ra smiled, his boyfriend was really sweet and it made it harder for her to go.

“You know I’ll miss you too”

Ri Ra could feel Yixing shake his head, “Not as much as I do”

“Oh really?”

“Yes”

Yixing brought his lips to Ri Ra’s ear and whispered in a low yet y voice, “I’ll miss your scent, I’ll miss your good mornings, I’ll miss your smile, I’ll miss your hugs, I’ll miss your lips on mine, and I’ll miss you, all of you”

Ri Ra shuddered listening to him. It sent those weird feeling to her entire body and she didn’t like that because she will be vulnerable to him.

“I miss you more Yixing, believe me I do” Ri Ra mumbled in a low tone.

Yixing put his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face him.

“Look at me Park Ri Ra” Ri Ra looked up to her boyfriend right into his eyes. “Promise me you’ll be save, promise me you’ll call me as soon as you get a signal, eat a lot and don’t be sic okay?” Yixing caressed Ri Ra’s cheeks and suddenly Ri Ra wanted to cry and without she realized, she cried.

“Hey baby, don’t cry, please” Yixing kissed the tears away. “Hey why do you cry?”

“I—I.. I’ll mis—ss yo—u..” She sobbed on his chest grabbing his shirt.

Yixing kissed her crown and then raised her head to see her straining but yet still beautiful face.

“I’m sorry if I made you worry. I’m okay now. Smile please? I want to see my baby smile before you go tomorrow” Yixing sent her his playful smile.

Ri Ra punched his chest in playful way and smiled.

“Aww how beautiful my girlfriend is.. God please save her from the village guys because I’ll die if she fell in love with one of them..”

Ri Ra laughed while wiped her tears, “Pabo, why would I fall in love with them when I have my perfect awesome dancer unicorn as my boyfriend? I must be crazy then” Ri Ra shook his head.

“Yeah, why would you?” Yixing laughed too but then his face became serious, “But I’m serious you know”

Ri Ra smiled and gave Yixing a soft peck on his lips.

“And what makes you think I am not?”

And with just that, all worries in Yixing’s mind go. He knew how much Ri Ra loved him and he himself knew she won’t cheat on him. He trusted her like he trusted him. He knew how she felt when he was with a girl for a shoot or something, but she always kept her faith and he will do the same.

“Now let me continue my packing” Ri Ra tried to turn to his luggage again but Yixing stopped her.

“How about we do something better?” Yixing put on his naughty smirk and lifted her, bridal style.

“Yah Yah Zhang Yixing! Put me down!” Ri Ra tried to escape but of course it was useless.

“Nope. I want to have you all night long and don’t you try to reject me because I will be Ri Ra-deprived when you go so I will have you when you still with me tonight”

“E—ee WHAT? ERT!” Ri Ra pushed Yixing face away, he was too close and her heart was ready to combust.

“You know you love this ert”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done!

My first time writing a Lay fic ><

How is it?

Comments will be loved ^^

Thank you guys <3

 

xoxo

FM