Chapter 2

Hopeless Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You're married...?" 

 

 

 

 

Moment of silence... No words came out from her red tinted lips that she was slightly biting on. Her lips was quivering, so much as her body was now. Typical Jieun... She had always been so cautious each time she tries to tell the guy the truth she had been hiding from him, afraid that what she's going to tell might hurt the guy, Myungsoo still remember it. Like old times. He smiled, trying to withstand his raging emotions that was clawing against his chest, bringing himself closer to the edge of breaking down, because he knew, L should be strong and should never show his true emotions to anybody, even the person was Jieun. 

 

 

 

 

"I guess I would take that as a yes. So, who's the lucky man? Do I know him? Perhaps, he was also our childhood friend? How long you guys had been together?"

 

 

 

 

He asks, not realising that he was bombarding her with questions eventhough she didn't even answer his main question just yet. Their gaze are still not yet disconnected, her eyes now blinks in confusion at seeing the smile playing on his lips. Why did he seems to be so excited about this?

 

 

 

 

"Myungsoo-yah, can't you even remember..?"

 

 

 

 

Again, moment of silence... Myungsoo blinks before shutting his eyes squeezing it tight, trying to figure about what she was talking about but nothing relates to it seems to register in his head so he could only stare at the girl, waiting for her to give him the answers he was demanding for. Jieun dried up her tears, looking up at the guy again as she wears a mask on her face covering her true emotions underneath the smile she flashes the guy.

 

 

 

 

"Lee Seunghyun..? The one we used to call Seungri in our class on the freshman year..? He's the-"

 

 

 

 

She stops, leaving the last sentence of hers left unfinished as she simply stare at the guy before her, who seems utterly confused about what she was telling him. His brows tightens together that they almost knit, head tilted to his right as he begins to tap on his lips with his forefinger as he eyes the little girl before him with such curiousity. 

 

 

 

 

"Which Lee Seungri..? I didn't even remember if we ever had guy with such name in our class..."

 

 

 

 

He states, his eyes not once breaking the contact with hers as he brushes the back of his nape that was not even itchy at that time. Oh, such a typical Myungsoo. It was almost like one of his habits to do such when he found himself stucked in an awkward situation with her, so she knows, it was only an act. 

 

 

 

 

"The one our classmates used to call 'Baby Panda', that same boy who came confessed to me the feeling he had for me that time when we was chilling in the library..?"

 

 

 

 

With another rolls of her eyes, she explains to the guy, Myungsoo who still had this frown displayed on his face which she concerns that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter