My First Kiss

Beautiful

LuFany

Tiffany's alarm rang means that its time to get up and go to school. She don't want to be late to school and get detention. Nobody's going to wake her up again like before. She get up from her bed and go prepare herself to school. She take a shower and wear her school uniform. She put her hair into a messy bun and put the BB cream,the final touch to her face. She sling her bag into her shoulder and walk downstairs. She look around and sigh. She miss everything. She lives alone in a big Villa heirs from her parents before they died. This is how her mornings like. She miss the moment when her mother will wake her up and slap her several time cause she lazy to get up and go to school. She miss her father when she wore a cute ribbon on her head. She miss everything. She walk to the gate and wear her shoes. She took her car key and skip to her Baby Pink Lamborghini. The lamborghini is her present for her birthday from her mother. She promise to take care of the car well. She drive her car to SM Entertainment High School. Like usual,the student will eyed her lamborghini all the way to the school area. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She get out from her car and look around.Seems empty then she took a peek to her pinky watch. She realise that she's late. Well,she hated being in the detention that makes her run quickly to her class. 

{Tiffany's POV} 

I look around after I get out from my Pink Lamborghini. Kinda empty,wonder where all people went. I took a peek at my watch and realise that I am the one who late. I don't want to get into detention so I start to run to my class. All the way to my class, I didnt see theres a guy blocking my way since I really really don't want to get into detention with the Hulk Teacher. Yes, i call him the Hulk Teacher cause he's Huge. When I was buzy took a peek at my watch every second,all the way to my class. I bumped into a guy and I fell on him. And the most bad thing that I want to avoid mostly is he stole MY FIRST KISS. I want to scream at that time cause i've been saved my first kiss for the Mr.Right !. I quickly get up and blushing so much till I look like a tomato. This is totally the worst day ever. First, I'm late and second a strager stole my first kiss. Ugh ! I screamed inside.I heard the guy said sorry in english. I just ignore him and continue running to my class. When I arrived, my groupmate,SNSD is waiting for me looking concern. I walk to them and raise my eyebrows, signal them to tell me what happened. "We were looking for you ! Why are you late today? Thank god the teacher wasn't here yet" I shook my head "Oh here comes the teacher !" Seohyun, our youngest member said and everybody quickly sit at their table.

{Luhan's POV}

I was wandering around, trying to find the office. Since I'm new in the school and didnt know where to go. Suddenly I saw a girl was running towards me and we bumped each other. I think she's late and run to her class as I see she was looking at her watch every second. The worse thing is our lips bumped each other too. I don't even care cause her lips taste like strawberry. Aish what am I thinking ?! She get up from my upper body and since I don't understand much korean cause I'm a transfered student from China I apologise in english. She doesn't say anything and just run away but its okay since she's a cute one. Suddenly, a guy who looks like younger than me greet me. "Hey there ! New here ?" he ask me in korean "Sorry, I don't undertand korean much cause I'm chinese" I reply him and he chuckles slightly "Oh, Its okay.I'm Sehun anyway. So, I just ask that are you new here ? cause I seems like saw you wandering around finding something" he said fluent English. I was like Thank god he can speak English. I don't even understand what the signs said. "Hurm yes I'm new here and yes too I'm looking for the office.Mind tell me where it is ?" He said he is going there too so he ask me to walk with him since the teacher asked him to go there. On the way to the office, he ask me my name,my age and everything. He's actually younger than me by one year. After awhile we arrive infront of the office. We separate our way and I walk to the waiting room and sit on the sofa. I lean back and sudden think about what happened at the hallway. Without even realise I touch my lips. I should go meet her after this, say sorry or something. I feels like wanting to know her deeply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Yay yay ! First chapter. Kinda boring, I know that T.T please support me ! Comment and tell me how was it hehe. I'm a beginner and yeah so much engrish alert there. Don't mind that ! If you want to give me ideas, comment comment comment ! Enjoy reading~~~~}