Overseas Trip

Special Encounter
"Mummy, daddy, I want to go oversea." I stood outside their office room in our mansion and informed them. One day I just decided to increase the number of photos in my collections of photo books, up until now, I currently have over 25 photo books all filled up with photos taken oversea.
 
"Just do whatever you want dear, provided that it is legal. If you need money or anything just tell us. But dear, don't ask us to go with you, you know how busy we are, we have no time to patronise you. I am sure you can go alone, since you have been travelling overseas by yourself since you are 13-years-old." A reply came from the other side of the room, it was my mother.
 
"Okay mummy, I'll be away for 3 weeks to a month." I reply, knowing I'll always get the same reply from them.
 
Looking through the travelog, deciding where to go, I had decided a theme for my travel this time :  Bustling City. Tyokyo fits the theme perfectly but thinking I had already visited Japan during my previous trip, under the theme: Extraordinary Experience. Then it hit me, Seoul, Korea.
 
I took off my camera which was kept properly. I booked a plane flight, rented a apartment for 1 which allows me to cook and do my laundry, pack my clothes, my parents gave me around $10,000 this time for expenses and shopping, in any event I need more money, I was give credit card of my own (it was more than enough though).