You never loved me

Goodbye oppa ...
 
 
Your P.O.V
 
You and taehyung have been in a rocky relationship ever since they met their new female manager . You started to get suspicious that he suddenly had to work longer hours and he stopped saying the sweet things to you like he used to do . He started to never came home and you would always see the manager posting selcas of her and taehyung on twitter . That's when you realized that he wasn't the sweet boyfriend that you used to know. Ever since you saw the pictures , you stopped calling him and texting him goodnight. You deleted all the pictures you took together on your phone and you threw away all the couples things that the both of you used to buy together when you still loved each other . You started to not talk to your friends and you rarely got out of bed . That was the day you stopped loving Kim Taehyung .
 
V's P.O.V
 
You were starting to get worried about your jagi ever since she stopped texting you. You recently have had a busy schedule ever since you got your new manager , she is very strict most of the time and the whole band has had to work extremely long hours ever since she was introduced to your band. She would occasionally post selcas of her and the band , she posted a few of you and her that you have started to worry if your jagi takes it the wrong way , you love her with all your heart . You have been dating for 3 years and you have decided that you were going to propose to her , you couldn't come home yesterday because you went to look at the engagement rings with suga and Jin and when you got back you had to go do an interview , you missed your jagi-ah so much and you were so happy when your manager said that it was all right for the band to take some time off , you smiled as you hopped onto the train with your hyungs , tomorrow will be the day you propose to your yeobo .
 
- the next day -
 
Your P.O.V
 
You had just packed all of your clothes , makeup and jewelry into a suitcase and headed out of the door , you knew that he wasn't going to comeback so you just decided to leave him and move in with your new boyfriend you felt happier with him , even though he had saesang fan problems with him and his band you still knew that he loved you more than V ever had .After a few hours of un packing , you were fully settled into your new apartment which your boyfriend shared with his band , you didn't mind that it was a bit crowded because your new boyfriend made you feel the happiest you've ever been in your life "are you ready to go out to dinner with me jagi" you hear him whisper in you ear , you giggled a bit "I'll just put my shoes on luhan oppa" you replied as you picked up the high heals that v brought you , you were glad that you broke up with v , he never loved as much as your new boyfriend , Luhan ever did.
 
V's P.O.V 
 
You ran up the stairs to the apartment that you shared with your sweet yeobo , you were looking forward to seeing the look on her face when she finds out that you want to marry her . You unlock the door to the apartment . But there was nothing there. You look around frantically " Where are you jagi ?!" You frantically searched through the place , then you found a little envelope on the ground with your name on it . You open the envelope anxiously , it read "I know what you did Kim Taehyung , I'm not your Jagi-ah anymore . Bye"
You drop the envelope , you start bursting into tears , the other members try to comfort you "she's gone , my jagi-ah is gone" you said as looked at the tear soaked letter . " my beautiful jagi-ah is gone"
The end