when we meet ♡

Backstage♡

Taemin watched, mouth slightly agape as Apink danced to Expectations by Girls' Day. Apink and Girls' day were collaborating. Seeing his wife dancing such a y concept song in such tight fitting clothes was making him blush and gulp.

"Yah, Lee Taemin! Stop drooling. It's so obvious that you're staring at Naeun ssi". Minho said. Jonghyun nudged him and gestured to Key who was doing almost the same thing whilst staring at Eunji. They both rolled their eyes... "Im going to the toilet". Taemin excused himself.

                                                                                      ~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

Naeun just got offstage with the rest of Apink and they hugged it out with Girls' Day.

"You guys did great! Who knew Apink could be so y?" Yura says with a bright smile. "You guys did great too.Kamsahamnida." "Naeun ah. You were so hot! I'm sure you had Taemin staring". Minah comments with a wink to which Naeun blushes.

Having returned to their room, Naeun's face was still as red as a tomato. The members nudge each other with a knowing smile. "I-I'm going to the toilet.." Naeun excused herself from the rest of Apink.

                                                                                     ~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥ ~ ♡ ~ ♥

They both emerged out of toilet at the same time and ran into each other in the hall. She blushes once again at the sight of him and remembers what Minah had said earlier. "A-annyeong oppa." She stuttered as she bowed to him.

"Oh, Naeun ah! Your performance was daebak..."

"Thank you.."

"And surprising"

"Um... yeah well... It was the management's idea to let Apink get a bit..well.. you could say we're testing out a new concept. And.. umm.. well.." He chuckled.

"Are we back to being sunbae hoobae now?"

"Aniya! I'm just..."

"Nervous? "

"Well, yes. It's nice to see you, oppa!" She smiled. It tugs on his heartstrings, the image of her smiling. "See you later, oppa." She said, walking away. As Naeun walks away, he grabs her wrist. She turns around in confusion. "Oppa?" She asks innocently with a slight tilt of her head. He pulls her into one of the many empty rooms in the SBS building. Even remembering to lock the door.

"W-what are you doing?"

He pinned her against the wall whilst she blinked at him with large doe-like eyes. So innocent. He thought

"I'm doing something I've wanted to do this for a long time." He whispered in her ear. Slowly leaning in, her eyes fluttered close.Their lips met and it was electrifying. He slowly caressed her cheek. With a spurt of courage, she bravely wrapped her hands around his neck. Surprising both in the act. As if finally comprehending what was happening, Naeun pulled away in shock. She looked down to the floor, wracking her brain for an excuse.

"Naeun". He whispered, sending chills down her spine. He tilted her chin up to him and she shivered under his gaze. "I love you. You know that, right?" She blinked for a few seconds, absorbing what Taemin had said. In reply, she nodded slowly. He smiled and the two share a hug. Naeun buried her face in the nape of his neck. "Nado". She mumbles against his skin. It felt like electricity was flowing in him, leaving a warm fuzzy feeling in his heart. Taemin lets go and she blushes at what just had happened.

"I-I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me... I shouldn't have done that." He apologized.

"Aniya. I liked it." She whispered.

His cheeks ascended to heaven and he tilted his head. "Aigooo~ Naeun said she likes me kissing her~" He teased.

"Aishhh.. Byuntae." She said with a roll of her eyes.

"Don't you just love this byuntae?" He stole a peck from her and she lightly punched him.

"Oppa~ We'll get caught at this rate!" She whined

"Then expect more stolen moments like these." He says with a smirk before leaning in again for another taste of her lips.