scenario five

scenarios
stolen kiss
au, fluff, attempted humour in the end :/
description; (inspired by chapter 31 of degeki daisy) g.o steals a kiss from mir, fuelling joon’s jealousy and he ends up blurting out his feelings that he never wanted to reveal.
 
~ ~
 
joon and mir had been friends ever since they started living in the same dorm apartment. having spent ten months together in the dorm, they had of course gotten close to each other and found out things about one another, such as; mir had never went out with a girl before, meaning he had never kissed before.
 
so when byunghee a.k.a g.o kissed mir suddenly at their start of the summer party, joon felt an incredible amount of jealousy mounting in him. 
 
the truth was, mir and joon had feelings for each other and both knew it but never acknowledged it considering they didn’t want to ruin their friendship. also because it was their first year in university so they had to take it seriously. 
 
but with the sudden encounter that had happened, the two have been quite awkward to each other. this didn’t help mir feel any better. he was already feeling depressed on having lost his first kiss to g.o just because that stupid second year was drunk. mir lowered his head on the table with a small thunk and groaned out loud. 
 
“uh, you alright?” asked joon from the doorway. 
 
mir turned his head towards the doorway and replied sarcastically. “fantastic!” 
 
joon chuckled and went further into the kitchen, dropping his mug onto the sink before taking a seat in front of mir. “okay, talk to me. what’s up?” he asked, looking straight at mir with concern. 
 
mir groaned a little bit more, turning his head so he wouldn’t look at joon. “it’s about the party,” joon hummed to show that he was listening. “i know g.o apologised and all but i’m still a bit… bleh about it. you know?” 
 
“…i guess?” joon answers, even though he doesn’t completely get mir. 
 
mir sighs, finally sitting up but still not looking at joon. “i just really wanted my first kiss to be with the person i like, ok?” 
 
“ah,” joon says, finally clicking everything together. “well… don’t worry about it too much. it was a worthless kiss. it doesn’t need to be considered as your first.” 
 
mir smiles. “yeah, you’re right.” 
 
a pause of silence.
 
“actually that’s a lie.” said joon all of a sudden.
 
mir finally looks up at joon, seeing how serious he looked. “huh?” he was left dumbfounded. 
 
“i’m really bothered by it,” confessed joon. “if it was like this, i shouldn’t have held myself back. so what if it might’ve ruined our friendship? right now i just want to kiss you so you can forget about that drunken kiss in a moment.” 
 
the younger of the two was left speechless for a while. joon confessed. right? that was a confession, wasn’t it? so mir said what he thought would be a perfect reply. “…go ahead and kiss me so i’ll forget.” 
 
joon’s expression changed from serious to an embarrassed one in less than a second. “ah… uh, um, well…” 
 
mir laughs out loud then gives joon a seductive gaze. “so you don’t want to?” he challenged.
 
“i want to… can i?” joon questioned awkwardly.
 
mir stood up from his seat, towards joon and smiles. “i already said you could, idiot.” and he leaned down towards joon, capturing the kiss he had always wanted. 
 
once they parted, they smiled at each other.
 
“what took us so long to do this?” joon breathed out with a sigh, still in heaven from the kiss. 
 
“we we’re stupid?” mir suggested. 
 
“probably.” joon shrugged. “so… what shall we do this summer?” 
 
mir grinned wider and hugged joon, so happy from the beginning of his first relationship. it seemed to be up to a perfect start. 
 
 
 
g.o looks at the kitchen from the doorway with cheondoong. “what the is happening?” 
 
“you basically just set them up by making joon jealous.” cheondoong explained. 
 
“i’m a matchmaker?!” he exclaimed, earning a nod from the taller of the two. “i’m awesome!!!” 
 
cheondoong sighed as he shook his head then grabbed g.o by the neck, dragging him away from the kitchen to give the two new lovebirds some privacy (even if the couple didn’t notice them already). 
 
“wait! i wanted water!” g.o complained, getting himself a hand above his mouth to shut him up as he was still getting dragged away. 

a/n; yesterday i heard that my little brother got an honour for being diligent in school so i was all happy and just thought let me update my fic lol. kinda a weird reason to update a fic but whatever. also, i was reading a manga called dengeki daisy, and there was this small part in chapter 31 that i thought "omg the jealousy is so like joon" so i got inspired to write. hope you like it and don't forget to comment ^^