scenario three

scenarios
speechless
au, fluff
description; being speechless about something can make others misunderstand the situation. 
 
~ ~

love happens in a strange way.

joon never expected to bump into someone on the road, become friends and soon discover that the two of them have the same feelings for each other.

being gay, you always wonder this question when you see someone you fancy. "is he gay too? biual maybe?"

so for mir, the guy he bumped into a year ago, to confess his feelings towards joon, you can't imagine how surprised he was. surprised that someone had finally harboured the same feelings, that it wasn't just unrequited and that left him speechless. the problem with being speechless is that mir had taken it the wrong way; he thought that joon was probably speechless from disgust and ran out of joon's apartment. joon was still in shock that he was a minute too late into running after mir - the guy sure was fast - but that didn't stop him from driving all the way to the latter's apartment.
 

bang. bang. bang!

"mir, open the door! i know you're in there, the doorman told me!" joon shouted through the closed door. he had been knocking (then turned to banging) on mir's door for nearly ten minutes now but there was still no answer. "let's talk, ok?" joon said softly.

"just forget it!" he heard mir yell through the door. "forget i said anything. i didn't meant it."

"you didn't mean it?" asked joon, bewildered. was mir telling the truth? was this really just a prank?

"yeah. i didn't." confirmed mir.

the older was downright angry now. he banged on the door once more. "come out and say it to my face, you idiot! how can you tell me you love me then take it back?!" a kick on the door.

mir widened his eyes and opened the door quickly, shushing joon. "my neighbours might hear!" he whispered harshly.

"let them hear! let them know that you're the type of guy who messes with someone else's feelings!" joon shouted. there was really no stopping him when he was frustrated.

"what the hell?! you're the one who didn't say anything after i confessed to you!" mir argued.

"that's called being speechless! of course i wouldn't know what to say after finding out that the person i've been crushing on for three months likes me back!" he argued back.

"well!- wait, hold on, you like me back?" mir asked, eyes widened in shock.

"yes!!! of course i do!" joon yelled, hands up in the air from frustration.

"then why didn't you run after me?!" mir punched joon's chest.

the older bumped into the door. " first of all, ow! secondly, i was so surprised that it took me a while to go after you. you sure do run fast," mir says he caught a taxi. "ah, that explains it. and lastly, i'm here now, aren't i?" mir blushes as he nods. joon uses one of his hands to close the door and the other to encircle around mir's waist. "i really really really like you. i have been for three months now and i'm glad you confessed to me."

"yeah, ok, can you just kiss me now? i've been wanting to for the past two months but i was scared you'd run away if i pounced on ya." mir cutely demands.

joon laughs out loud. "of course." then bends his head a bit down in order to capture mir's lips. joon broke the kiss only to whisper "and i wouldn't mind if you did pounce on me." mir grins, bringing his arms to the back of the older's neck to pull him into another kiss. they smile as they kiss each other, happy that they were finally together.
 

the next day, mir wakes up to three letters of complaints from the loud noise joon and mir made yesterday.

"oops." says mir.