Perfection in the Flesh

Seams of Perfection

So I guess this is where the introductions go, huh? The explanation of what’s going on and how everything started. Where we are, what we are, and who we are?

I don’t know.

Sounds lame.

Let me tell you juuuust what you need to know.

My name is Sooyeon Jung, but a lot of people call me Jessica. Not to brag or anything, but I’m pretty much the definition of perfect. I go to a very special little boarding school in Seoul; it’s only for people with very special talents. Of course, I’ve got a lot of talents. Buuuut my focus here is modeling.

That’s right. You heard me. I’m a model. Not just some up-and-coming wannabe, I’m the real deal. I’m seventeen and one of the biggest rising stars in Korea. And the rest of the world, mind you. I’ve walked the runway for the biggest names in fashion and been seen on magazine covers all over. I’m planning on breaking into film soon, thank you very much. I’ve decided pictures can’t fully capture this beauty.

I guess maybe I shouldn’t just talk about me—I mean but I’m really interesting…Well, whatever, you probably know me anyways.

This school is fairly new. It was founded by Mr. Lee, his twin sons and his daughter attend here. The eldest twin is named Sungmin—he’s here for cooking, but I heard he’s a martial arts master. The younger twin is Donghae. He’s an absolute cutie, and he’s an actor. It’s darling. The girl is Sunkyu or Sunny or something. I don’t know. I don’t pay attention to that one. I think she’s here for cooking too?

Whatever.

I’m bored.

Back to me.

I think the most spectacularly special thing about me is that I’m the only model in the whole school. I mean there’s so many people here for the same thing, I’m the only original one here.

One time there was this girl Yoona who went here for modeling, and she ended up dropping out. Why? I was just that much better than her. I’m some steep competition, let me tell you. I think she works at a gas station or something now. Or maybe she sells crack—I always get those two mixed up.

Anyway.

Around the school I’m pretty much the queen. With two kings—Sungmin and Donghae, of course. But Donghae is mine. Well. Not officially. But we’re official in my head. And he’s totally into me. I swear he is—or is it just that he’s an actor…a super dreamy actor…

Okay, let’s move on!

My two best friends are Taeyeon and Yuri. They’re both pretty in their own unique ways. Taeyeon is a singer and Yuri is a dancer. They’re both great. But I’m greater. Now that I think about it, they’re more of fans than friends. Maybe they’re social climbers—

Oh well.

There are these two guys that always hang over Donghae and Sungmin. Their names are Hyukjae and Siwon. Hyukjae is a dancer, and let me be the first to tell you that he puts Yuri to shame. Actually, he puts everyone to shame, but don’t tell anyone I said that. Siwon is an actor, but he could probably be a model. For like Old Spice or something.

That Hyukjae guy is funny. He’s practically attached to Donghae at the hip. And then Yuri always follows Hyukjae around like a love-struck puppy. It’s kind of cute. But they make it hard for me and my Haehae to be alone. Pain in my .

.

God, my is great.

What do you know; we’re back on the topic of meeee!

Now that I think about it, my ego is getting preeetty big here. But if you walked a day in my shoes, you’d have a big ego too.

I guess that’s all you needed to know. Jessica’s out.