Admins

« Wonder Roleplay » | New & Open | Come join our family!
 
✩Wonder RP✩
COUPLELIST
 
✩ ABOUT US ✩
“if you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.” come visit us along your journey and induldge in a world full of wonder; "curiouser and curiouser!"
opened since:
January 12 2014
SHINHYE
founder + main admin

Hey guys Shinhye here, I'm a pretty outgoing, easy to talk to type of girl (as long as you stay on my good side ;) ) Come to me with any of your problems or if you just want to talk and as head admin I will try my hardest to help you the best that I can. Warning: if you do get me upset, the nice Shinhye will be gone and the mean annoying Shinhye will come out. Trust me guys, you don't want to see that side of me. Thank you for wanting to join (or if you have joined) and I can't wait to see you in Wonderland!
LEO
main admin

Annyeonghaseyo, Leo imnida. I'm awkward and quiet, so I apologize if I don't seem like I'm interested in talking, I just need time to warm up... I listen well, so even if I am cold, you can come to me if you need someone to talk to, I will always be open to listen to your woes. I am tough on rules, so please, please, please follow all the rules. I hope you join, Shinhye and I would both love for you to join us.