Ghosts

SM Juliette(Band)
Next day  Juliettes' pov (knocks on door) SM: Come in JT: (bows) Annhaseyo! We are Juliette imida! SM: neh.. So today you will get to meet the SM groups, so you'll start off w Super Junior  They are on the 15th floor fourth door to the right that is all. Juliette: Kamsamida (bows) Super Junior's pov (Sorry sorry~~ music plays) LT: Aaaahhh!! I'm getting too old for this(falls on the floor) HC: Yah! it up what kind of leader are you and your gonna  be doing more training since... you're gonna go to the army:..:( Shindong: Aigo.. I'm so hungry(crawls to the door) RW: Hyung we have to keep practicing so later we can hang out later LT: Yah! I just got off the phone with Sooman and he says a new girl band is coming?! Suju:[Talks to each other] Do you think it's Juliette??  WAIT NOW!??!?! ANI WE STINK!!! Eunhae: (comes running in the door almost stepping on Shindong) Guys!!! Sooman just call us and Jul... KH: yeh yeh yeh we already know.. Eunhae: but we just saw them around the corner. We gotta look decent HC: I can't get anymore handsome we don't have our stylist noonas with us (a knock on the door, Suju looks at it) SW: come in Eunso's pov When we walked in the room it totally stunk but on the good side the smell was coming off from Super Junior Juliette's pov Annhasaeyo!(bows)Juli-ette!! Imida bangapsumida!^__^ Leeteuk:oh.. (whispers) get in a line(suju forms a line) Annhasaeyo!! We are Super Juni--- OR!!!! (We all clap and bow to each other) Heechul: So who is the oldest (Suju slaps Heechul) Sanghee:(whispers) we only just got here and he asks us that[Eunso elbows her] Seojung: Actually Eunso is the oldest at the age of  then Sanghee who is , Hyunee is , Minhee , and Me who is  Suju's minds: Oh!!(They're so young) Shindong:(stomatch growls) Soooo... who has food? Minhee:[hands him a pack of oreos] Shindong: Wow!! I already like them Leeteuk: So how long how you been training as a group? Hyunee: We've been training together for about 3 years now. Eunhyuk: So since Sooman took you guys here can you show us your dancing? Juliette: Neh![Juliette danced to DJ got us falling in love] Suju pov  Woah they dance better than F(x) But how is their singing? Heechul: So how is your singing? -__- Sanghee: We can't show you guys what we can do all at once [Heechul smirks]. You have to wait in 2 months. Siwon: So what are each of you in charge of? Eunso:Annhaseyo, I'm Lee Eunso imida and I'm in charge of being y the leader & lead vocal Sanghee: Kang Sanghee imida, I'm in charge of being an edgy bad girl and a sub vocal Hyunee: Oh Hyunee imida and I do aegyo!! and I am one of the main vocals Minhee:Annhaseyo, I am Go Minhee imida and I'm in charge of our group's innocence, girly image, and aegyo also a sub vocal Seojung:Annhaseyo Kim Seojung imida I'm in charge of charisma and innocence and I am one of the main vocalists too Eunhyuk's Mind: Oh!  Sho Nyuh Shi Dae F(x)= Juliette Leeteuk: Well I apologize on behalf for us because we have to attend our schedule now, it was nice meeting you all. Minhee & Hyunee: Ahhh already Sanghee: Come on let's go I wanna go to sleep. Later![walks out the door] Eunso: And I need to do homework so I won't be behind. anneyong..[walks to the door] Minhee: Well I'm staying here with Seojung to finish the song Hyunee: I have piano practice in 5 minutes. Bye!!(runs out the door)    Minhee/Seojung: Banggapsumida annesayo!(bows) Seojung SJ pov Right when Minhee and I left I felt like like someone was watching me  SJ:(English) "Hey Minnie, do you feel like someone is watching us"? MN:"Yeah" Oh my god what if it's a ghost!!! [Seojung hits Minhee's head] MN:OUCH!!! You hit me too hard SJ:Well you needed it, I mean come on you know I don't like being scared at NIGHT MN:Sorry sorry! But I mean haven't you heard that Taemin sunbae has seen lots here SJ:.....True but can we just drop the subject now.....  MN: Hey we can record ourselves since we have to finish our parts [goes into the recording studio] Super Junior pov EH: Ahhh... Teukie hyung why did you say we had a schedule when clearly we have a 1 week vacation? LT: Well, since we didn't make plans following Minnie and Seojung is interesting SW: Doesn't it seem... oh I don't know creepy, for grown men to stalk a 16 year old girl and 19 year old girl? HC: Nah!! It's fine I mean how would they even know we're here when they think we're at our schedules. So whoever wants to leave go home!! Kyuhyun/Siwon/Ryewook/ Shindong/Sungmin/: WE'RE OUT!! [walks away] DH: Yah Chullie hyung they're going into the recording studio. LT: Now that I think about it, we seem dirty HC:[puts an arm over LT's shoulders] relax we're grown men and barely anyone is here it's 1:00A.M. so our image won't be ruined EH: Palli!! They look like they are about to sing (Suju hides behind the door) Minhee mind pov As I was setting up for Seojung to go inside the booth I heard voices.. OMG!!!!! Ghosts?!?!?! Seojungie please tell me you heard that Seojung pov Minhee looks like she saw a ghost 0__o Suju's pov [whisper]Minhee's coming hide!! Minhee pov Seojung!!! I'm getting out of here now, I just heard ghosts and I don't want to know them!!![grabs her bag and runs away] Seojung pov (tries to catch up to Minhee) UNNIE!!! DON'T THEY SAY THAT IF YOU HEAR GHOSTS IT'S A GOOD SIGN!!!! Eotteoke!! I'm all alone!!! Unnies where are you!! Suju's pov EH: Hyungs she looks so...afraid DH: Maybe we should go over to her EH/YS/DH/LT:(walks over to Seojung) HC: Chakaman!! Let's see what she will do!! Aishh.. Seojung pov DH: Anneyong SJ: Hiii... Donghae shii  LT: What were you doing in there? SJ: I was suppose to record a song by 9A.M., but my unnie is the only one I know that can work the recording studio.. so yeah DH: Well I know how to work the studio  SJ: Jeongmal? DH: Well, 6 years of being an idol, you can learn a few things SJ: Kamsamida!(bows) Eunhae: Kaja!![pushes Seojung] HC: Seojung! What song are you going to sing? SJ: Ummm.. I wanted to sing my everything DH: OK, you can go in now SJ: Komowo Donghae sunbae [go in and sings my everything and sings it 5 times and edit it] LT: Seojung ah do you have any duet song you wanna remake? SJ:Ummm... I like Jessica and Onew sunbaes duet one year later,wae? LT: Nothing (Suju looks at Teukie weird) YS: We should get going now it's almost 3A.M.  SJ: Well kamsamida sunbaes for helping and staying with me(90 degree bow)  EH: It wasn't a problem at all and we'll even give you a ride home SJ: Ani!! Mianhe I've already beem a burden to you HC:Kaja! A 16 year old girl shouldn't be out early in the day by herself  [Suju pushes Seojung to the van] LT: Manager sshi if you don't mind we have a friend that needs to be dropped off  SJ: Annehaesayo, Kim Seojung imida Manager: Oh anneyong so what is your address? SJ: At **** ------------ Ave  [van arrives at Seojung's place] YS:Already you live with your members already? SJ: Oh aniyo! I live only with Minhee unnie Suju:Good night anneyong EH&DH: chagayo(sleep well)  SJ:Annesayo(bows) thank you for the ride home, have a safe drive home(waves goodbye) (van drives away) SJ:[ UNNIE!! Why did you leave me by myself. Unnie, what are you doing?[walks into minhee's room] Your already asleep ahhh chagayo unnie.