final

Keep Me Close!

 

The black haired beauty grabbed onto his boyfriend's black jacket before blinking innocently at some of the girls who hung onto Jonghyun's arms asking for his number. They're currently at an annual gathering for Starlight Moon Co. workers, including all the executives, light workers, models and even their cleaners. And Jonghyun is one of the famous and the most desired models for all ads and what-is-that. Well, albeit pretty short for an average Korean guy but he has that body build, that pretty little smile and things they wanted for a model. A hunky model that is.

 

Although Jinki is happy for his boyfriend because he's that desirable and was pursued by many agents for big companies but one this he doesn't like. Yes, his guy is flirted by others. Like right now. At this moment, this particular moment. Jonghyun peeked at his boiling boyfriend before turning back at the stupid girls chatterings. Jinki pulled at his jacket once more, trying to pull Jonghyun from the cluster of girls but he won't budge. Inhaling loudly, he bursted.

 

 

"HE'S MINE, MINE! GO AWAY! STAY AWAY FROM MY JONGHYUN!!!"

 

 

All the girls and women alike shied away slowly from the couple, Jinki still fuming and whatnot. Chuckling softly, he bowed at the guests before pulling Jinki away from them with a smirk etched on his face.

 

 

 

And that was only A WEEK AGO!

 

 

 

Plus, during Jinki's graduation from SNU in Journalism (he started college kinda late because of financial problems), when Jonghyun was supposed to cheer for Jinki, he went sashaying his bloody way towards the girls majored in Graphic Designing and chatted like nobody's around, leaving Jinki like a statue in the midst of people capturing pictures with their beloved one.

 

 

 

 

Jinki glanced at his boyfriend of one month discreetly so the the younger wouldn't realise that Jinki had been sneaking some jealous glares at him. Why? Because that stupid, ungrateful, ake mushroom haired model was flirting and STILL IS flirting with JINKI'S friend when he was right in front of them.

Taeyeon chuckled softly at Jonghyun's little joke before sparing a glance at Onew who was still seething. The ever stupid, oblivious Jonghyun was holding Taeyeon's hand to emphasis his story about men and ... greed? Oh whatever. But what he knows that Jonghyun was now caressing Taeyeon's hand lovingly.

 

Wait, what the heck?

 

Jinki stood up abruptly, scaring the two in front of him before stalking off towards the front door of the cafe, eyes burning. Every eyes in the cafe followed the slumped shouldered man not more than 25 years old with pity. Jonghyun, who was stunned for a little bit too stood up before running to find his electric blond haired chicken lover who had ran blindly into the pouring rain, leaving Taeyeon smiling from her place in the quaint little cafe.

 

Sighing, she texted Jonghyun a message.

 

'Goodluck, and you owe me that 10325 won dress!' Putting down the cell, she sipped on her hot chocolate, waiting for Henry to pick her up.

 

Jonghyun cursed his luck when he can't even see the ground with that rain pouring down like waterfalls. I shouldn't make him jealous, stupid me! He chided himself while checking for the lover of his in a deserted playground Jinki liked to be at when he's at work. Which was a lot since being a model like Jonghyun requests him a lot to be at photoshoots. He cursed once more when he realized that Jinki can't be exposed to rain or he'll get a high fever, plus asthma. 'God, where is he?' he thought once more before sprinting off towards their shared house, panting lightly from all the running he did.

 

Meanwhile, Jinki was at Key's, sniffling into the latter's shoulder while Key rubbed the elder's body dry. A hiccup racked the elder's form causing Key to rattle with him.

 

"You know he's just joking hyung. He love you so much to cheat on you," Key blatantly let out a '' when he saw Jinki's red eyes and nose. He knew a fever will attack that poor man for a few days. He then brought Jinki to his shared bedroom with Minho before stripping him bare, it's not like he hadn't seen the guy . They are step brothers for god sake. But that idiot Minho always got jealous whenever they did this, like now.

 

"YAH CHOI KIBUM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH JINKI HYUNG!" Key sighed, oh please, not againn. Kibum glared at Minho before turning back towards his stepbrother. Jinki sniffled once more before pouting lightly, his nose red like the reindeer's and this causes Kibum to chortle loudly. Not Minho though, he's still pouting like a jealous kid he is.

 

"J-jjong is so cruel, he knows I hate it when he flirted with girls. I mean, I know I'm not that pretty and beautiful and he's a model and -- I HATE IT WHEN HE MADE ME JEALOUS!"

 

Kibum kicked his boyfriend's legs before pulling Jinki into the spacious bathroom, nodding at Jinki's outbursts. Well, Key thought, don't worry babe, I'll make sure this won't happen again, somehow.

 

 

The rain stopped and the sun came out once more. Shockingly, it's only 5 pm and the things that happened only took 2 hours, with Jinki's fever-induced babbling and Jonghyun's running like a madman around the town. Kibum peeked at Jinki's frowning face before stepping out from the bedroom they saved for Jinki everytime he stopped by, which was almost everyday. But this is getting ridiculous, they luckily got their hands on Jinki's inhaler when he got the asthma attack. What if they're not here and no one to pick him up when they gotten into an argument.

 

"We need Taemin. Mino, go call him, now!" Key decided, slamming his hands on the couch so that he won't hurt himself again like that one time. Minho whined 'why me?' before he was quieten down by Key's lips on his before eagerly calling someone on the phone when he was promised by 'things' ;) You do know what I mean right?

 

 

 

 

It's a massage people, don't get that dirty, yellow minded.

 

Jonghyun called Jinki's phone for the nth time, his battery went bye bye. He knocked his head on the wall repeatedly before picking himself up to drag his body towards MinKey's house. Who knows, maybe Jinki's there.

 

The doorbell rang twice before Minho opened it to welcome Jonghyun in.He acted like everything's normal before pushing the second zombie in the threshold into the livingroom, where the first zombie, a beautiful diva and a childlike adult to be seated.

 

What greeted him shocked the model into next year, Jinki being sat in someone's lap and that someone was spoon-feeding the weak-looking Jinki while Key was looking at them like they were the most beautiful couple ever. Key heard something thudding down on his floor before turning away his focus on the person who was now curled like a caterpillar ready to hibernate. He glanced at Minho, giving him the eyes and went back looking at Jinki and Taemin.

 

Fifteen minutes later,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"JINKI IS MINE, MINE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR I'LL CHOKE YOU!!"

 

well, that went well. But hey, haven't we heard this somewhere? Without the killing part of course.

 

 

 

And Jongyu lived happily ever after----- not!