Jaejoong's True Identity

It All Started With A Piece Of Cake

Jaejoong went to Japan not to follow Sae but for some business.

“Oppa, wait!” a familiar voice shouts.

Jaejoong turns around and saw Hyoyeon running towards him.

“Why are you here? You should be in the cake shop.” Jaejoong said.

Hyoyeon shows the memo that she received.

“All the managers of the Tohoshinki Cake Shop branches will have a meeting in Japan with the boss.” Hyoyeon said. “And I am a manager.”

Hyoyeon is the manager of Tohoshinki Cake Shop in South Korea where Sae is working. She hides her real identity towards the employees so they know if the employees are capable for their jobs.

“I told you that you don’t need to attend the meeting since I already know what’s going on inside your branch.” Jaejoong said.

“Do you really know or your focus is only to Sae?” Hyoyeon teases him.

Jaejoong grinned.

“Anyway, our secrets will be revealed once Sae-chan sees us here together.” Jaejoong said.

“I already thought of it. I will just tell her that you missing her so much that we came here just to see her.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hmmm… I like that.” Jaejoong said.

…………………………………………………….

“So, you actually had a boyfriend in Korea and you didn’t bother to call us? Don’t you know how is it important to us to know that you are not actually a guy?” Yuko said.

They are still in the Cat’s Eye even though it is already close an hour ago.

“Uhmm… Excuse me. For your information I am actually a girl.” Sae said.

“But you don’t look like one because you are always hanging out with Sayaka.” Acchan said.

“Sayaka is a girl too.” Sae said.

“Not the way she dresses.” Takamina said.

“As if you dress like a girl.” Sae said.

“I have ribbon on my hair.” Takamina said pointing the big ribbon on her head.

“You walk like a man.” Sae said.

“Just like you and Sayaka.” Takamina said.

“Enough of that.” Chiyuu said. “So, what happened to your ex-boyfriend?”

“He broke up with me so he can marry his ex-girlfriend because she’s pregnant.” Sae said.

“What?! He’s your first boyfriend and you let him dumped you? You are not the Sae I know. Every guy that tries to court you ended up getting dumped by you.” Tomochin said.

“How can I dump him if I love him?” Sae asks.

“You should have told us about him so we can teach him a lesson.” Kojiharu said.

“Yeah. Lock Kojiharu in a hencoop and let her get crazy and then let her attack your ex-boyfriend.” Acchan said. She’s talking about Kojiharu’s role in a play they did during high school.

“I know that it will gonna happen that’s why I didn’t bother to tell you about him.” Sae said.

Yuko checks the time on her watch. “It’s getting late. I still have work at the mall tomorrow.” Yuko said.

“How long are you going to stay here, Sae-chan?” Chiyuu asks.

“After knowing the truth that my mom fooled me, probably 2 days will be the longest.” Sae said.

“Oh come on! Stay here at least a week.” Yuko said.

“I can’t! I am sure that I will see that Daniel Henney every day if I stay here too long.” Sae said.

“Daniel Henney? Did you say Daniel Henney?” Tomochin asks.

“Yeah. Why?” Sae asks.

Tomochin was about to answer when Kojiharu talks. “Girls, I should be going. I forgot that I have a flight to Singapore tomorrow morning.” Kojiharu said.

“Me too. I have training in the hotel early in the morning. I don’t want to get scold by Old Maid Mariko.” Takamina said.

“Well, we should all be going so we can close the café.” Chiyuu said.

They all decided to go home.

…………………………………………………….

“Jaejoong my wife!” a handsome guy greets when Jaejoong and Hyoyeon enter the house.

The handsome guy hugs Jaejoong. “I miss my wife.”

“Cut it out, Yunho.” Jaejoong said. “Hyoyeon is here.”

Yunho glares at Hyoyeon. “What is she doing here?”

Hyoyeon shows the memo to Yunho.

Yunho rolled his eyes before walking back to the living room.

“How’s the business doing while I’m gone?” Jaejoong asks.

“Doing great.” Yunho said. “And you know what? I met a cute girl in a party. I told her that I am the owner of Tohoshinki.”

Yunho shows the picture of him with a girl in a party from his handphone.

“What’s her name?” Jaejoong asks.

“She’s Itano Tomomi, one of the owners of Cat’s Eye Café.” Yunho said. “She invited me to go to their café so I can meet the other Tomomi. You can join me if you want.”

“Boss isn’t interested to other girls because he already has someone.” Hyoyeon said.

“Eh? Who?” Yunho asks.

“Sa-”

Jaejoong quickly covered Hyoyeon’s mouth.

“It’s getting late. You need to sleep early. We have a meeting early in the morning.” Jaejoong said and pushed Hyoyeon to her room.

“But-”

Jaejoong closed door before Hyoyeon talks again about Sae.

“So, who’s the lucky girl?” Yunho asks when Jaejoong came back in the living room.

Yunho is sitting comfortably on the sofa.

“You don’t need to know.” Jaejoong said and went to the kitchen to get a can of beer in the refrigerator.

“Come on! I need to know who the lucky girl that captured my best friend’s icy heart.” Yunho said who followed Jaejoong in the kitchen.

“What you will gonna do? Go to the place where she’s working? I can’t allow you to do that. My secret will be revealed if I allow you.” Jaejoong said.

“But I want to meet her.” Yunho said and pouts.

“It won’t gonna work.” Jaejoong said.

“Fine. I’ll just tell Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun about it.” Yunho said.

…………………………………………………….

South Korea…

“So, it is actually your mom’s plan to make you go back?” Sayaka is in their apartment talking to Sae on the phone.

“Yeah… I am really pissed off.”

“So, where are you now?”

“I just got back home from Cat’s Eye Café.”

“This late at night? Most of the cafés are close this late.”

“It’s ok. Cat’s Eye is owned by TomoTomo.” Sae said.

“Eh? Really?”

“Yeah… Lots of changes happened while we are gone. Kojiharu is managing their family business, Acchan is finally free from the jail, Takamina is a trainee in their hotel and Yuko is finally got her dream and that is working as a saleslady.”

Sayaka laughed.

“I am warning you. Once your mom called that she’s sick and wants you to go back here, it means that it is Yuko’s idea. She told me that she will talk to your mom about it.”

“I can’t easily get fool and if I do I make sure that the person who fooled me will gonna pay.”

“That’s what I said… Anyway, how are you? How’s Jae?”

“Hyoyeon went somewhere after receiving a memo from the boss so I am in charge and about Jaejoong I haven’t seen him the whole day. Did you already miss him?”

“No! I just want to know if he keeps on staring at the cakes in our shop.”

“Tsk! He stopped staring at the cakes after you gave him a cake.”

“Anyway, do you know a guy name Daniel Henney?”

“Daniel Henney? Yeah. Isn’t he Kojiharu’s ultimate crush way back in high school?”

“Ultimate crush?... Ah! The nerdy guy! But he is different now. He is more handsome.”

“Did Kojiharu know about your arrange marriage?”

“Yeah. I told them about it. Ah! Now I know why Kojiharu suddenly changed. I guess she still loves the guy.”

“You’re right. Better to cancel your arrange marriage or you want your friend turn in to your enemy.”

“Don’t scare me like that.”

“I don’t. You know what happens to Kojiharu especially if you lock her in a hencoop.”

“Don’t mix the fantasy and reality. Anyway, I don’t have plans to marry him.”

“That’s because you want to marry Jaejoong, right?”

“O-Of course not.”

“Why are you stammering?”

“Enough of that. Don’t you have work early in the morning? You must sleep now.”

“Don’t change the topic, Sae.”

“Good night, Sayaka!”

Sayaka laughed a little after Sae ends the call.

…………………………………………………….

Sae woke up late because she missed her room so much that she had a beautiful sleep.

When she goes out of the room, she saw Daniel Henney in the living room.

“What is the ex-nerdy boy doing here?” Sae asks.

Daniel smiled. “So, you finally remember.”

“Yeah. You changed a lot.” Sae said.

“I need to.” Daniel said.

“Even when you’re nerdy lots of girls are falling for you.” Sae said.

“Do you think so? But unfortunately the girl I liked doesn’t like me.” Daniel said.

“Who? May I know who it is?” Sae curiously asks.

“I’ll tell you if you come with me.” Daniel said.

“No thanks. I am not curious at all.” Sae said and walks out.

Daniel followed her.

“Where are you going? I’m coming with you.” Daniel said.

“I want to be alone.” Sae said.

“Your mom told me to follow you wherever you go.” Daniel said.

Sae stops walking when they finally at the bus stop. “I am old enough to go wherever I want to go. I don’t need a babysitter.”

“I am not your babysitter.” Daniel said.

“And you’re not my boyfriend either.” Sae said.

“Help! Snatcher!” someone shouts.

A snatcher is running fast towards Sae.

Daniel quickly pulled Sae closed to him so she won’t get hurt.

Sae was surprised with the sudden move from Daniel but she didn’t feel anything special unlike when she’s with Jaejoong.

Daniel is hugging Sae for a while before Sae talks.

“The snatcher is gone. You can release me now.” Sae said.

Daniel released Sae from his hug. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine.” Sae said. “But you shouldn’t do that.”

“Why? I just protected you.” Daniel said.

“My plan is to give the snatcher a flying kick but it didn’t happen because you hug me.” Sae said.

Just then, Sae’s eyes saw something from the other side of the street. Her eyes widened when she sa a familiar person.

“Jae?” she whispered.

She was about to cross the street when Daniel grabs her.

“Hey! What are you doing? You’ll get kill by the cars.” Daniel said.

“I saw someone I knew from there.” Sae said and points the other side of the street but no one is there.

“Who?” Daniel asks when he didn’t see someone there.

Sae looks around but no sign of Jaejoong everywhere.

“I guess it’s my imagination.” Sae said.

“Let’s go.” Daniel said and pulls her back to the mansion.

‘I knew it was Jaejoong but how come he’s here and where did he go?’ Sae’s thought.

In the end, she went back to the mansion.