Chapter 3

Childhood Promise

[15 years later]

"I have to use the car, lend it to me will you?" Albee shouted to YingJie who was changing her clothes in her bedroom.

YingJie replied,"But I have to-" but got cut off by Albee.

"Bye!" She shouted.

[School]

Aaron just came back from Austrailia.

"Is there a girl named Albee studying here?" He asked a student.

"Oh, Albee? She's right over there" The student replied pointing towards the tree.

Aaron walked towards the tree and said "Are you Albee?"

She nodded. Aaron smiled and hugged her.

"My little princess! I am your prince , Aaron, you remember?"He exclaimed.

Albee thought for awhile , then remembered what happened 15 years ago.She smiled and hugged Aaron back .

"Yeah , I remember , I do , my prince..." She said.

"Jie!" YingJie shouted and ran towards her. Albee and Aaron quickly broke the hug and stared at her. Albee gave her a glare.

"This girl... where have I seen her before? Why do I have such feeling?" Aaron thought as he saw YingJie.

"Oh , Aaron , this is my sister YingJie..." Albee introduce them to each other. "Isn't she cute?" She pretended to be nice and pinches YingJie's cheek.

"You said... he's name is ...Aaron?" She was shocked. Albee nodded her head.

"He shouldn't be Aaron . But why do I have such a feeling? Like... I have met him and known him a long time before?" YingJie thought.

~Flashback~

 

YingJie opened up the letter and read:
Dear friend,
             I may be on the way to airport when you read this, thankyou for being a wonderful companion these few days.I promise to marry you when i come back from Austrailia , I will miss you very much, my princess.
                                                                                                  Aaron.

After YingJie read the letter , she clutched it in her hand and went to find Aaron.

But it was too late , the car had driven off.

"Aaron! Aaron! Wait for me!" She shouted as she chased after the car.

She tripped and fell , crying, she said "Aaron... My Prince... I will wait for you..."

~End~

"Oh YingJie , I have to go now... Let's go Aaron." She said to YingJie and hook Aaron's arm and walked away.

"He isn't my Aaron... He's not... " she kept chanting as she walked away.