Confrontation

[title in progress]

RECAP

I lay down next to Sehun, the true love of my life and think to myself, "Will you ever love me?"

 

Sehuns POV:

 

"What a rough night." I say to myself brushing my hair still laying down. I turn my head to the left and see an angel-like human sleeping next to me. "Ah, that's right, I slept over at Luhan Hyungs house" I stay in bed and wait for Luhan to wake up, although we've been friends for almost 2 years, I'm not able to trust myself in his house yet.

 

2 hours of me doing nothing go by and Luhan hyung is STILL sleeping, so I decide to greet my tlist good morning. My twitcon is a picture of Luhan and I hugging and frankly I think it's kinda cute...

 

what the- Sehun you're not gay... or are you?

 

I come back into reality and start typing a tweet: "Anneyong tlist!~~ good moning and have a good day!" I hit tweet and put my phone down on the nightstand next to the bed. "As if this morning could get any more boring." I get up and proceed to the restroom. I look at myself in the mirror and frown as if I was let down. "Luhan could never love someone that looks as horrifying as myself. He would never love me... Luhan would never have the idea of loving ME even cross his mind. I let out a small sigh subtle enough so that even I can barely hear it. I wash my face with the cold running water and as I'm about to step outside I hear my Hyungs voice:

 

"Where's my Sehunnie?"

 

Its faint but I can hear him clearly. He said it in a distraught voice that made me blush. I'm not sure if it was the fact that he called me "Sehunnie" or if it was the way he had said it. I walk out and see Luhan sobbing into his pillow. I rush over and pat hi back "Hyung, I'm right here, don't worry"

 

Luhans POV:

 

"I'm right here, don't worry"

 

those words. those were words I told him last night.

 

"Ah.. Sehun... I thought you left because of something I had did last night." My sobs seem to fade but my eyes still left red from the aftermath. "Hyung you're my bestfriend. Nothing that you could have done wrong would make me leave."

 

He hestitates for a moment. "I love you, Luhan, stop crying okay?"

 

My cheeks turn bright red and I couldn't help but smile in the process. My mind and heart are telling me two different things to say. "I love you too, Oh Sehun." "Thank you for caring about me, Sehun" I let my mind wander for about 5 minutes and finally say, "I..I Lo.. Thank you for caring about me, Sehun." I chicken out of saying what I had truly desired to say. I wrap my arms around the younger and let out more sobs. He wraps his arm around me and lets my head fall into the crook of his neck. He comforts me to the best of his ability by cooing me and telling me it'll be okay, that he'll never leave me. 

 

All of his words made me sob even more. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy.

 

"Sehun... I'm in love with you."

 

A/N:

BAM! First chapter and I left you with a ciffhanger :3 well just let me know what you think guys! Kamsa c: