Intimate Roses

Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days of school I would feel Suga’s hand on my thigh at lunch or wrapped around my waist when talking in the halls with others, and the occasional good-bye kiss he would give me when he would leave the café. I was really happy to know that he had feelings for me, I didn’t get the awkward friend zone situation like everyone else did every once in a while. That whole thing I mentioned earlier, the “I just wanted to keep you happy” kinda thing.

School today passed by quickly and when school finished I ran as fast as my feet could take me. The café was closed last week sadly because of a water pipe breakage in the men’s washroom; boy was I happy when that was fixed! I ran up to the door and Suga smashed into me from behind; we both laughed and stepped inside the shop. We threw our bags to the ground and I did my daily thing of throwing my hair up and apron on. I jumped over the counter and smiled at Suga.

“Couldn’t stay away from me aye?” I laughed

“I was running to catch up to you, and I couldn’t help myself from not seeing you.” He smiled

“Ohhh, I can’t seem to stay away from you either” I smirked leaning on the countertop

Suga leaned in across the counter and let his hand crawl onto mine. He smirked and bit his bottom lip before leaning in and letting our lips meet. I let my hand hold his face, slowly pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. I laughed against his lip as his hand playfully caressed mine. I didn’t want anything to ruin this moment, well that was until Suga’s posse came in. Suga shoved himself away from me and leaned casually on the counter, trying to act cool and suave as if nothing happened. I smoothed out my hair and smiled at the posse.

“Aye Suga! Glad to see you bro!” Jimin and Suga did this weird handshake and then turned to me “Hey sweet cheeks, you’re looking fine” his eyes specifically on my chest.

                I shifted uneasily and coughed. I leaned down so my eyes met his.

“May I help you?” I smiled

His eyes locked onto mine at a sickening speed “Strawberry”

                I nodded and stood back up. I couldn’t help but feel his eyes just lurking up and down my body. I handed him the drink and stabbed the straw into the seal. I smiled sweetly as he sipped his drink and eyed Suga. I was eyeing him too; I mean why was he so quiet all of a sudden? Was it because Jimin walked in the café while we were kissing? Personally if I was a boy man I would be proud of letting my boy man guy friend see me kissing a girl, like boom I got to 2 second base and you didn’t! Well with Jimin’s body, (Which was stunning, like oh god lemme just feel your muscles) I pretty sure that boy has gotten to base 150! Hot damn that boy is fine! Although he sounds like a tapioca pearl was stuck in his esophagus, he was hella fine.  

                I hoped over the counter and looked at Suga, he smiled faintly and pecked my nose. I giggled and felt my cheeks fill with warmth. Jimin scoffed and slapped Suga on the back of his head.

“Dummy love bird” He laughed and slung his bag over his shoulder

                Suga let out a low chuckled and wrapped his hand around my torso. I laughed and kissed him. Why can’t we go out already? I love him so much…

                We left the shop and began walking home. Suga was sweet enough to walk me home. We walked up to my front door and Suga let out a long sigh. I knit my brow and saw Jungkook’s bedroom curtains violently rip open, I laughed and covered my eyes. Suga turned around and saw Jungkook eyeing us from across the street, Suga just waved and turned back to me with that devious smirk on his face.

“If he wants a show” he winked

                Suga leaned in a kissed me roughly. He laughed against my bottom lip as he tugged it playfully. I let my hands rest on his chest and drag down his shirt. He pulled away and smoothed back his hair coolly, I laughed as I saw Jungkook pull back his curtains with wide eyes. Suga began fiddling uneasily with something behind his back. He giggled and pulled away from the kiss. I laughed and looked down at my feet, I was really embarassed to have Jungkook witness that. I turned back around to see Suga with an abundance of roses covering his face. He laughed and handed me the bunch of roses, I sniffled them and smiled brightly.

“They’re beautiful Suga!” I blushed and hid behind the bouquet

“Like you darling” he smiled pulling the roses away from my face and kissed me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter