Meeting him

I never knew this could happen.

You were alone inside your classroom. It was already dismissal time. You were sitting in your own chair with earphones on. You had this problem, actually a family problem.

You were thinking about the problem deeply, when suddenly your bestfriend, Nicole, hugged you from you back.

"Yah! Super Junior came tonight to perform, aren't you excited?" Nicole squealed like a total fangirl.

This is what you loved most about your bestfriend. She's a total kpopper. And probably a die-hard fan of Super Junior. Actually, she influenced you to become a fan to.

"Nicole, I told you, I won't watch. Can't you see I'm busy right here?" You tried to sound angry. But, as usual, you can't lie to your bff.

"(your name), stop thinking about your problems, would you? Let your parents handle those. We're already in High School, (your name). We need to break free." Nicole's words somewhat encouraged you and it tempted you more to watch their performance.

"Nicole.... I.--" Nicole cut you by dragging you out of the room and taking you already at the school's quadrangle where SJ's performing.

When you guys reached the quadrangle, you were so shocked when you found out, you guys are actually seated at the VVIP row.

"Nicole, what the hell?" You said in disbelief.

"(your name), don't complain, will you. Besides you're going to see your bias EUNHYUK upclose~!" Nicole giggled.

After Nicole mentioned your Bias Eunhyuk, you got more excited than her. After a few minutes the show started.

You both screamed and squealed together. But then suddenly, you saw a scene, your classmate tried to say Hi to Donghae, in return, Donghae just ignored your classmate.

"So, he's not that nice after all. You jerk~! YOU WERE NEXT TO EUNHYUK! TSS~!" You screamed in your mind.

You and your bff Nicole just continued enjoying, until, all of them went down from the stage and tried to say Hello at everyone in the VVIP.

You and Nicole squealed in excitement. You looked down. Waiting for who will approach you. Then suddenly, you felt someone, tapped you shoulder. You nervously looked up.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Eunhyuk greeted.

YOU WERE SCREAMING, SQUEALING, AND SPAZZING inside your head. HE was your freaking bias.