First.

Gongju-nim, saranghae.

“This is a serious mission. Don’t let your guard down. We come from far away for this important mission from president.” Yongguk gives last advice. Everyone nodded at the same time.

                “Understand?”

                “YES SIRR!” all the other five guys salute to their leader.

 

               “It’s my 18th birthday and I’m all alone today haish” you sighed.  You look at mirror. Instantly staring at your own self.

                “Okay Park Chaekyung you are the only heir of Matoki Company  and all reporters will come today so I need to be the charisma gorgeous stunning CEO’s daughter.” You smirked.

 

                “Basically how we will enter this villa? Do I need to break through this wall?” Jongup hold his fist ready.

                “Andwae. We are only 5 seconds arriving here and you want to break things already?” Himchan objected.

                “I think I need to hack the system to pass through this great wall.” Youngjae is thinking hard.  He starts open his laptop and type something.

                “Behave guys. We need to keep our identity as secret remember?” Yongguk warned the boys. They follow his instruction obediently.  Junhong knocked the wall a few times searching for the path to pass through the villa.

                “Guys I’m hungry already~” Daehyun hold his stomach.

                “Shut up Daehyun.”

                “I am freaking hungry.”

                “Urghh just shut your f-

Clang.

                “Oh it’s open! IT’S A GATE NOT A WALL HAHAHAHA” Junhong jumping excitedly. 

 

 

 

 

“Miss Chaekyung, you have two appointments tomorrow and you need to get ready early for breakfast with clients from K Company.” The old suit guy read your schedule.

                “It’s my birthday today and you just read my work for tomorrow? Cancel all of that. I want holidays. I have exams next week.” You sighed.

                “But miss this is important-”

                “CANCEL ALL.” You slammed the car’s door.

                “Miss? You have letter and present from sajang-nim.”

Another hell now. You stare at the girl like she is the most nuisance thing ever.

                “Okay Miss. I will leave it on your office table. I’m sorry,” she just left.

At last, long tired day just end. For once you want to be alone. Yes, a big party for your birthday you just attend just now is more than amazing. The worst part your own father, blood related does not even there to wish you happy birthday.

                “Another hell birthday urghh”

Be a daughter of a president of big company does not give you happiness. Living a big villa alone is not even giving you satisfaction. Sometimes you love to be alone than living with annoying fake hypocrite people that fanning you just because of money.

 

                “I’m home.” You closed the front door. You are waiting for no one to answer the greeting.

                “Oh my lady. You are home.” The blonde guy smiled. He is holding your dresses and clothes.

                “Who. Are. You?” you try to find the chili spray in your handbag.

                “Oh you have sauce stain on your neck ribbon,” the blonde guy slowly approaches you. You stunned. Is he a ert? Why he is here? The most important is how he in my villa with the most strong security in Korea?

                “Don’t come close.” You warned him. The guy does not stop. He tries to touch your dress.          

                “YAHHH I said don’t!!!” you punched the blonde guy right in front of his face.

               

                “Oh my lady already back home?” said another blonde guy from the stairs.  Your jaw dropped. What? Another blonde?

                “Hyung your nose is bleeding!!” Youngjae run from the stairs try to get Himchan that bleeding.

                “Why is so noisy here? Are you guys even done cleaning?” Yongguk suddenly appear from the second floor. You stunned.

                “Hyung, Himchan hyung is bleeding!” Youngjae hold Himchan that wipe out his blood coming from his nose.

                “Daehyun get some medicine and band aid. Junhong, Jongup my lady to living room.” Yongguk commanded. Then, another blonde appear with band aid and another two blonde guys you to living room. Wait, why there is so many blonde here? Yes, you are freaking confused. 

 

 

 

how is it uri baby-deul chingu? hoooo i hav a lot of stuff to write but i cant come out with the intro pfff huwaaaa i should keep hwaiting ;______;